Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,347 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

ASK GAZZUZZ - Autos (375) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ASK GAZZUZZ (617793 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey / Gazzuzz Inspected Vehicles (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) ... (408) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:13am On Nov 26, 2021
fantastique4:
Good morning boss.
My power steering pump is making a humming noise as i accelerate and decelerate. I want to know if the pump can be fixed or it has to be replaced entirely . Its a corolla 2006.
Thanx sir

https://www.nairaland.com/6857526/2-units-1zz-engine-transmission#107970276

GAZZUZZ:
All engines sold.

Only 1 Transmission (gearbox) available and lots of accessories.

Alternators

Power steering pumps

Ignition coils

Belt tensioner

Serpentine belts

AC compressors

Intake manifolds (2003/4 and 2005-cool

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by BoboKush(m): 8:13am On Nov 26, 2021
@GAZZUZZ
My corolla 08...i have two minor issue on it tho it works well but I feel the need to sort this two as both display light

1. The airbag suddenly put up light vin check no accident and i have been using it here masef since I bought for US.... It was one day the light came up even if I reset it still come up

2. The check engine say 02 sensor bank something something.... I don change 02 sensor reset m severally.... Check engine no gree go

The car actually came with no exhaust pipe from engine side to the back probably stolen
So I bought exhaust pipe n catalyst n 02 sensor was connected..... It doesn't consume fuel tho

Do u av idea aw much both airbag n 02 sensor would cost
I'm ibadan base.... But might come lag Dec
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:20am On Nov 26, 2021
BoboKush:
@GAZZUZZ
My corolla 08...i have two minor issue on it tho it works well but I feel the need to sort this two as both display light

1. The airbag suddenly put up light vin check no accident and i have been using it here masef since I bought for US.... It was one day the light came up even if I reset it still come up

2. The check engine say 02 sensor bank something something.... I don change 02 sensor reset m severally.... Check engine no gree go

The car actually came with no exhaust pipe from engine side to the back probably stolen
So I bought exhaust pipe n catalyst n 02 sensor was connected..... It doesn't consume fuel tho

Do u av idea aw much both airbag n 02 sensor would cost
I'm ibadan base.... But might come lag Dec

Scan the car for airbag codes , scan the vehicle of engine codes
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by BoboKush(m): 4:16pm On Nov 26, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

Scan the car for airbag codes , scan the vehicle of engine codes

Okay
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by AutoBodyParts(m): 6:15pm On Nov 26, 2021
Good evening Mr GAZZUZZ how was your day. a scan on my 2011 Toyota Camry gave me P0724, P0343, P2006 please what's the meaning and repair
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by TOPAI7(m): 7:55pm On Nov 29, 2021
Thanks for this response.

Philadelphia:

O2 spacers do exactly what catalyst does.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by constild(m): 9:42pm On Nov 29, 2021
Good evening Gazzuzz, what's your take on a diesel engine with a manual tranny on Lexus sedan.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Skillz21(m): 7:08am On Nov 30, 2021
Good morning Mr Gazzuzz, thanks for this thread. I have noticed some issues with my car, it’s a Camry 07.

The first issue is that it just started smoking, black smoke from the exhaust.

The second is that the engine oil turns very black in a short time, I have change the oil several, last change was like a month ago and it is already black.

The third issue is that it sort of raises and makes one extra sound when you accelerate. Like if you use brake and then try to pick up speed.

Looking forward to your response
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by HRtechnique: 7:17am On Nov 30, 2021
Skillz21:
Good morning Mr Gazzuzz, thanks for this thread. I have noticed some issues with my car, it’s a Camry 07.

The first issue is that it just started smoking, black smoke from the exhaust.

The second is that the engine oil turns very black in a short time, I have change the oil several, last change was like a month ago and it is already black.

The third issue is that it sort of raises and makes one extra sound when you accelerate. Like if you use brake and then try to pick up speed.

Looking forward to your response

Read about Camry 2007.
It almost happens to all of them.
It became better with Camry 2008 but not like it doesnt happen with them too.

I use a Camry 2008 and when you start it, it raises very high with black smoke and begins to get better after two minutes.
The black smokes stops immediately after starting the vehicle.

Scanned mine and it gave me an exhaust code.
Just using it like that as it seems not to be a big deal.

Hopefully Gazzuzz helps with quick fixes.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Skillz21(m): 7:28am On Nov 30, 2021
Thank you, you’re right the sound/smoke gets better as you continue to drive. I hope Gazzuzz will be able to help with a fix, especially the oil issue. I will do some reading as well.

Does your check engine light come on at all? Mine does not, just checking. Also do you experience the black oil issue?

HRtechnique:

Read about Camry 2007.
It almost happens to all of them.
It became better with Camry 2008 but not like it doesnt happen with them too.

I use a Camry 2008 and when you start it, it raises very high with black smoke and begins to get better after two minutes.
The black smokes stops immediately after starting the vehicle.

Scanned mine and it gave me an exhaust code.
Just using it like that as it seems not to be a big deal.

Hopefully Gazzuzz helps with quick fixes.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Michaeltoss: 2:22pm On Nov 30, 2021
Hello GAZZUZZ please My friend is about to buy his official first car as tokumbo Toyota Corolla between 2005&2006 please what edition should he buy LE or CE What are thing's he should look out for too when buying the car and also how do we do a proper and accurate VIN check to avoid buying Lemon.
Thank you as I await your response Mr GAZZUZZ.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:49pm On Nov 30, 2021
constild:
Good evening Gazzuzz, what's your take on a diesel engine with a manual tranny on Lexus sedan.

YOLO

Enjoy yasef when you are young
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by HRtechnique: 6:31am On Dec 01, 2021
Skillz21:
Thank you, you’re right the sound/smoke gets better as you continue to drive. I hope Gazzuzz will be able to help with a fix, especially the oil issue. I will do some reading as well.

Does your check engine light come on at all? Mine does not, just checking. Also do you experience the black oil issue?

Yes check engine light is on.
A scan showed exhaust code and that's all.

Black oil, i think so too but not really checked.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by mejai(m): 10:00pm On Dec 01, 2021
Great work Gazzuzz
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by modupemomo: 10:12pm On Dec 01, 2021
Gazzuzz, I really appreciate you for your exceptional service today. Thanks for helping me fix my car free of charge, calling me and sending your very pleasant driver to pick up the Lexus and drop it off after assessment with repairs.

He even left his Toyota Sienna for me to do school runs and the children were saying I should trade my Lexus for the Sienna �

I only paid for the pick up and drop off and Gazzuzz gave me a discount on it when I asked. I wasnt expecting this at all when I woke up today worrying about how to ensure the car is back to shape.

Gazzuzz can be really nice and funny too �

Cheers to your continuous genius towards bringing cost-effective, efficient and humane services to Nairaland drivers. �

8 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Lush100(m): 2:23am On Dec 02, 2021
modupemomo:
Gazzuzz, I really appreciate you for your exceptional service today. Thanks for helping me fix my car free of charge, calling me and sending your very pleasant driver to pick up the Lexus and drop it off after assessment with repairs.

He even left his Toyota Sienna for me to do school runs and the children were saying I should trade my Lexus for the Sienna �

I only paid for the pick up and drop off and Gazzuzz gave me a discount on it when I asked. I wasnt expecting this at all when I woke up today worrying about how to ensure the car is back to shape.

Gazzuzz can be really nice and funny too �

Cheers to your continuous genius towards bringing cost-effective, efficient and humane services to Nairaland drivers. �

All this shalaye free advert,

Hope when e reach my turn, e go be like this grin ; D

3 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by mejai(m): 8:07am On Dec 02, 2021
The year is coming to an end.... Any freebies for us? I need O2 sensors. Make I stroll come? And orijin dey?

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Praxtech: 12:34pm On Dec 02, 2021
mejai:
The year is coming to an end.... Any freebies for us? I need O2 sensors. Ma.ke I stroll come? And orijin dey?
Baba gazzuzz don shift goalposts to health security services
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Gaddafi1: 1:59pm On Dec 02, 2021
Gazzuz... The AC on my 2009 corolla will only blow cold air when the engine is revved to above 3000 RPM and trips off on lower RPM. Please help me to solve this problem, Thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:47pm On Dec 02, 2021
Gaddafi1:
Gazzuz... The AC on my 2009 corolla will only blow cold air when the engine is revved to above 3000 RPM and trips off on lower RPM. Please help me to solve this problem, Thanks

Cannot be solved remotely
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Michaeltoss: 11:24am On Dec 03, 2021
Michaeltoss:
Hello GAZZUZZ please My friend is about to buy his official first car as tokumbo Toyota Corolla between 2005&2006 please what edition should he buy LE or CE What are thing's he should look out for too when buying the car and also how do we do a proper and accurate VIN check to avoid buying Lemon.

GAZZUZZ PLEASE REPLY ON THIS SIR.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by fk001(m): 11:53am On Dec 03, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

Cannot be solved remotely

Dear Gazzuz pls can the dashboard speedometer get bad? Sometimes Mine has been flickering on and off when in motion but it will be steady when the car is not moving.

I went to 2 rewires they check my alternator and they said the alternator is good, my battery is good too, to prove to me they change like 3 different batteries but is still flickering when moving. They check all the fuses and they are okay.

They said I need to replace the speedometer which is 20k for the South African corrolla type.

I don't know whether you have encountered such a problem before
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by chloride6: 2:28pm On Dec 03, 2021
Michaeltoss:

GAZZUZZ PLEASE REPLY ON THIS SIR.

Get the VIN and run a check with someone who does VIN checks.

What you want to watch out for is water damage from flooding or extensive structural damage to the frame. Accidents to the front and rear bumper and doors are okay.

For physical checks, make sure you check the following,

1. Rust underneath
2. Damps smell in car..
3. No funny sound from engine
4. Check any presence of sludge in engine if possible
5. Drive car and see if transmission is sharp..
6. Wind down windows and switch on AC to fill blast, you should still feel the coolness if the AC is good.
7. Drive and ensure the car handles well. Brake or high speed and make sure car doesn't vibrate or pull to a side.
8. Check exhaust for colored fumes
9. Check sound system
10. Check tires to ensure there isn't any unnecessary gap.
11. Plug in a scanner tool and see what the going on under the hood.

LE or CE is just a trim... meaning they will come with slightly different features like Formica dash etc.

3 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:16am On Dec 04, 2021
Michaeltoss:

https://www.nairaland.com/6877359/foreign-used-2008-toyota-corolla
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:17am On Dec 04, 2021
fk001:

Dear Gazzuz pls can the dashboard speedometer get bad? Sometimes Mine has been flickering on and off when in motion but it will be steady when the car is not moving.

I went to 2 rewires they check my alternator and they said the alternator is good, my battery is good too, to prove to me they change like 3 different batteries but is still flickering when moving. They check all the fuses and they are okay.

They said I need to replace the speedometer which is 20k for the South African corrolla type.

I don't know whether you have encountered such a problem before

Yes it can get bad.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by fk001(m): 11:22am On Dec 04, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

Yes it can get bad.

Thank you sir I will replace it.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Prinxx(m): 8:49pm On Dec 06, 2021
Hello Gazzuzz, please I need advise. I have been having a challenge with leaking gear seal (the connection between the gear and the engine) this has been fixed twice in the last 3 months. Nothing else is wrong with the car as the transmission selects very well. The car is Honda Baby Boy. Please help
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Jerrysmallz: 10:39pm On Dec 07, 2021
Jerrysmallz:
God don deliver me from Gazzuzz hand. But thank you for all your assistance sir. I moved from 2009 rav4 to 2021 rav4 with 5years warranty and away from Nigeria’s bad road and bad fuel. Justin Trudeau God bless you.

Nothing but love to Gazzuzz. May God bless you abundantly. You will always be a blessing. Meanwhile while I wrote this I was still trekking and catching bus, I had no credit history and I refused to buy expensive reasonable used cars and moribund cheap ones. But we thank God.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by CyrusJnr: 10:53pm On Dec 08, 2021
GAZZUZZ
Good evening Sir, a quick one, my Honda civic 07 is making a hitting noise which I think it's from the exhaust but my mechanic is saying it's the adjuster; that it's supposed to be stable but it's not rather it is shaking though am finding it hard believing him because the car starts shaking when am on 60kmp-70kmp he said it's the wheel bearing and brake pad which I changed but the car is still the same. What should I do.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by ultrazone(m): 12:21am On Dec 14, 2021
Hello Gazzuzz,

I got the following codes after scanning my 2007 ES 350. Can you point me in the right direction regarding the fix?

Thank you.

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:52am On Dec 14, 2021
ultrazone:
Hello Gazzuzz,

I got the following codes after scanning my 2007 ES 350. Can you point me in the right direction regarding the fix?

Thank you.

3 way catalyst.

Toks ₦440,000.

2 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Philadelphia: 8:09am On Dec 14, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

3 way catalyst.

Toks ₦440,000.

But I thought they said that Toyota/ Lexus IS cheap? undecided lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) ... (408) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.