Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

ASK GAZZUZZ - Autos (374) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ASK GAZZUZZ (612971 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey / Gazzuzz Inspected Vehicles (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) ... (407) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by adubam(m): 8:28pm On Nov 08, 2021
disloman:
You are wrong.Toyota has an assembling factory in SA which they assembled cars for exports.Not all cars from SA are right handed cars.
Noted.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by sako28: 8:43am On Nov 09, 2021
Good morning ogas,
Does anyone have steering control for Ford Explorer 2014.

Contact me pls
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by kingreign(m): 9:22am On Nov 09, 2021
sako28:
Good morning ogas,
Does anyone have steering control for Ford Explorer 2014.

Contact me pls

What is steering control pls?
Do you mean the steering wheel buttons or spiral clock spring?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Jollos(m): 3:14pm On Nov 09, 2021
Good afternoon all ogas,

I travel to and fro Ife from Lagos with my newly acquired pathfinder, it was a smooth journey but I used 15k fuel to and fro. Although I was informed before buying the car there were no catalyst In the exhaust.

I priced catalyst and is above 100k which I can't afford now.

Do I have a remedy to catalyst that will save cost, and will it reduce fuel consumption? Pathfinder 2004 model

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by demborise: 3:41pm On Nov 09, 2021
disloman:
You have to reset the oil life.
how
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Philadelphia: 11:05pm On Nov 09, 2021
Jollos:
Good afternoon all ogas,

I travel to and fro Ife from Lagos with my newly acquired pathfinder, it was a smooth journey but I used 15k fuel to and fro. Although I was informed before buying the car there were no catalyst In the exhaust.

I priced catalyst and is above 100k which I can't afford now.

Do I have a remedy to catalyst that will save cost, and will it reduce fuel consumption? Pathfinder 2004 model

Thanks in anticipation.

Get O2 spacers
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Itsrm(m): 6:54am On Nov 10, 2021
Philadelphia:

Get O2 spacers

His concern is about fuel economy. Will O2 spacers improve his fuel economy?

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Philadelphia: 10:43am On Nov 10, 2021
Itsrm:

His concern is about fuel economy. Will O2 spacers improve his fuel economy?

O2 spacers do exactly what catalyst does.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by sako28: 1:44pm On Nov 10, 2021
kingreign:

What is steering control pls?
Do you mean the steering wheel buttons or spiral clock spring?

I mean the steering control that control the entertainment and the cruise control

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by kingreign(m): 4:47pm On Nov 10, 2021
sako28:

I mean the steering control that control the entertainment and the cruise control

That's spiral clock spring.
If you're in Abuja contact me 07034581213
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by ozoneymcm: 5:05pm On Nov 10, 2021
Good afternoon Gazzuz. Please which is better for a car that is due for oil change but no funds to do so at the moment
1. Put 20w50 and use for about 1000 miles and change using mobil 1
2. Keep using the car for another 1000 miles then change using mobil 1
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Lovelynife(m): 8:01pm On Nov 10, 2021
Lovelynife:

Good afternoon sir. Please what are the pros and cons of converted cars? I will be greatful if you can respond. Thanks
Oga Gazzuz. Please i need your contribution here sir
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Kingdemu: 10:22pm On Nov 10, 2021
ozoneymcm:
Good afternoon Gazzuz. Please which is better for a car that is due for oil change but no funds to do so at the moment
If you can not afford the simplest routine maintenance for a car, then you have no business owning one. It's the bitter truth bro. Kindly sell it, get a Bajaj motorcycle and live happily ever after.

2 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Lush100(m): 10:34pm On Nov 10, 2021
Kingdemu:
If you can not afford the simplest routine maintenance for a car, then you have no business owning one. It's the bitter truth bro. Kindly sell it, get a Bajaj motorcycle and live happily ever after.

Why u wicket ? grin

See as u just throw hammer into his pot of soup.
Haba,
Answer his questions first,
Then tell him pros and cons.
U can then suggest, Suzuki or keke Bajaj.
U wan make person cry

2 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by chloride6: 10:57pm On Nov 10, 2021
Kingdemu:

Really?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by chloride6: 10:59pm On Nov 10, 2021
ozoneymcm:

How do you know it's due for oil change?

Sorry if the question is odd but if you feel the car is due for a car because of the recommended mileage you maybe able to able to safely add 500 to 1000 miles without any hassle.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by ozoneymcm: 8:48am On Nov 11, 2021
Kingdemu:
Ok
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by ozoneymcm: 8:51am On Nov 11, 2021
chloride6:

How do you know it's due for oil change?

Sorry if the question is odd but if you feel the car is due for a car because of the recommended mileage you maybe able to able to safely add 500 to 1000 miles without any hassle.
Thank you. You actually askd a good question. I've been doing 4000miles/oil change for the since I got it.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by donpichie: 12:01pm On Nov 15, 2021
Power steering pump for kia Rio 2008 anyone

I am currently in Lagos.

Thanks in advance.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by ayodot(m): 9:49pm On Nov 17, 2021
Hello Gazzazz,

Can you help recharge my car AC system or refer me.

I use a 2005 Mazda 3.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by solutionboy: 9:27am On Nov 18, 2021
Senior man.

Can you please help me interpret these codes for Toyota Corolla 2007. Recently have been having too many problems arising from this car and its quite frustrating. Ran a scan and the undermentioned popped up

P0171 System too lean
P0012 Camshaft timing over retarded
P2195 02 Sensor signal stuck lean bank1sensor1
P0138 02 Sensor sensor circuit high voltage

Atimes in traffic or at stoplights, engine will vibrate and off
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by AutoBodyParts(m): 6:34pm On Nov 18, 2021
Oga GAZZUZZ good evening. Abeg I noticed that if I drive for 30mins to 1 hour straight my Highlander begins to wiggle it i slow down at a bad potion or Road bump and try accelerate. The wiggle stops when the speed picks. The cycle continues till I have parked the car for over a long period the continues after driving for long. Also the car vibrates in idle with gear engaged but the vibration stops once it's in park. My Kazzeem say I should change Shaft cup. Please what could be the issue
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:43pm On Nov 18, 2021
AutoBodyParts:
Oga GAZZUZZ good evening. Abeg I noticed that if I drive for 30mins to 1 hour straight my Highlander begins to wiggle it i slow down at a bad potion or Road bump and try accelerate. The wiggle stops when the speed picks. The cycle continues till I have parked the car for over a long period the continues after driving for long. Also the car vibrates in idle with gear engaged but the vibration stops once it's in park. My Kazzeem say I should change Shaft cup. Please what could be the issue

Possibly tyres that change shape when hot

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by AutoBodyParts(m): 7:05pm On Nov 18, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

Possibly tyres that change shape when hot
Thank you boss I will change my tires then and see. Will that also be the cause of vibration in idle
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by ayodot(m): 9:43pm On Nov 18, 2021
Oga Gazzuzz,

Can your your please help me fix me AC?

I need expert service
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:28am On Nov 19, 2021
AutoBodyParts:

Thank you boss I will change my tires then and see. Will that also be the cause of vibration in idle

please do not CHANGE. You can swap front to rear to confirm

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by olumzzz(m): 7:11am On Nov 19, 2021
solutionboy:
Senior man.

Can you please help me interpret these codes for Toyota Corolla 2007. Recently have been having too many problems arising from this car and its quite frustrating. Ran a scan and the undermentioned popped up

P0171 System too lean

Ategun po ju epo lo.
E bere iwadi yin pelu iyen
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:18am On Nov 19, 2021
solutionboy:
Senior man.

P0171 System too lean

171, Unmetered air getting into the Intake.

0012, timing related. To broad to attempt remotely.

2195, Ignore, if you solve 171 it will go away.

138, looks like in trying to steal catalyst, they forgot to connect your o2 sensor back under the car.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by AutoBodyParts(m): 8:42pm On Nov 20, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

please do not CHANGE. You can swap front to rear to confirm

Bro good evening. How was your day? I did swap the tires today and it's still same results
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by themonk(m): 1:40am On Nov 21, 2021
Hello Oga Gazzuzz, good day.

I was getting ‘Hood open’ while driving my 2011 Camry and the car randomly blows alarm so while parked, so I took the car to a rewire who spoilt the already faulty sensor when he unintentionally broke a piece of metal around that sensor area.

My question is do you have that hood sensor maybe with the catcher(just to be sure everything is complete) or do you know anybody I can get it from in Ladipo. I stay on the island. Thanks.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:31am On Nov 21, 2021
themonk:
Hello Oga Gazzuzz, good day.

I was getting ‘Hood open’ while driving my 2011 Camry and the car randomly blows alarm so while parked, so I took the car to a rewire who spoilt the already faulty sensor when he unintentionally broke a piece of metal around that sensor area.

My question is do you have that hood sensor maybe with the catcher(just to be sure everything is complete) or do you know anybody I can get it from in Ladipo. I stay on the island. Thanks.

It is available
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by fantastique4: 9:53am On Nov 25, 2021
Good morning boss.
My power steering pump is making a humming noise as i accelerate and decelerate. I want to know if the pump can be fixed or it has to be replaced entirely. Its a corolla 2006.
Thanx sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) ... (407) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.