Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,035 members, 7,818,058 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

He Treated Me Good, Took Me to Dubai But Refused to Touch Me - Lady Seeks Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Treated Me Good, Took Me to Dubai But Refused to Touch Me - Lady Seeks Help (4179 Views)

I Don't Want Him To Touch Me / "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" / "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Treated Me Good, Took Me to Dubai But Refused to Touch Me - Lady Seeks Help by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 15, 2017
Flamboyant relationship consultant and socialite, Joro Olumofin, has shared the story of a lady who is seeking help on how to lure her lover in bed and give him the s*x of his life.

Popular Lagos-based psychologist and relationship therapist, Joro Olumofin, has taken to his Instagram blog page and shared the story of a young lady who is dying to have s*x with her new lover.

According to the lady, she met the young man on a popular online platform, they got talking and started dating. They are currently on a trip to Dubai and he has been treating her good with lots of cash and gifts.

The lady is seeking help on how to get the guy in bed with her. She has done everything to lure him as she wishes to have s*x with him so badly before they return from their trip.

Here’s the e-mail she sent to the Love Doctor;
culled from http://enigeria.com.ng/lady-seeks-help-lure-gentle-lover-bed/

Re: He Treated Me Good, Took Me to Dubai But Refused to Touch Me - Lady Seeks Help by diablos: 5:03pm On Apr 15, 2017
Broke babes everywhere. U don't have nothing to offer d guy and u want to use your pussy to hold dude on ransom and bondage his life abi...smart guy...will probably jet out on u soon. U better sleep with​ ur eyes open grin

8 Likes

Re: He Treated Me Good, Took Me to Dubai But Refused to Touch Me - Lady Seeks Help by megareal: 5:12pm On Apr 15, 2017
I don't understand. A guy spends on me and doesn't require or insinuate sex as compensation? I would do thanksgiving in church!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Treated Me Good, Took Me to Dubai But Refused to Touch Me - Lady Seeks Help by rifasenate11(m): 5:12pm On Apr 15, 2017
How is this now an issue. i thought girls like to evade sex when they are eating thier catch dry, I wish this will happen regularly so that we know that when they actually sleep with guys it's all about getting down and not for the money.

2 Likes

Re: He Treated Me Good, Took Me to Dubai But Refused to Touch Me - Lady Seeks Help by modelsms(m): 5:16pm On Apr 15, 2017
There are many variables.
.Btw if he touches they say he is after seex.
If he doesnt, he is cheating or impotent or doesn't love u enough or don't find u attractive.

Which now?

Check my signature below for your data please.
Click link for details.
Re: He Treated Me Good, Took Me to Dubai But Refused to Touch Me - Lady Seeks Help by kings20(m): 5:23pm On Apr 15, 2017
There is nothing that is not a problem in this world

maybe d guy doesn't know how to do wat you are asking for and instead giving monetary items to cover up

Virgin guy

1 Like

Re: He Treated Me Good, Took Me to Dubai But Refused to Touch Me - Lady Seeks Help by Ever8054: 5:31pm On Apr 15, 2017
are you sure your pusy hasn't got some bad odor ?...that one can fell even from afar?...

2 Likes

Re: He Treated Me Good, Took Me to Dubai But Refused to Touch Me - Lady Seeks Help by newyorks(m): 6:07pm On Apr 15, 2017
he has made cash by trading his dickson 'maybe o'.

1 Like

Re: He Treated Me Good, Took Me to Dubai But Refused to Touch Me - Lady Seeks Help by kullozone(m): 6:47pm On Apr 15, 2017
Which alien race can just invade earth na
They keep complaining that guys only spend money on them because of their toto. Now someone's doing otherwise and the gbef is complaining again.
I just want to kill some girls sha.

1 Like

Re: He Treated Me Good, Took Me to Dubai But Refused to Touch Me - Lady Seeks Help by SafeDavid(m): 7:29pm On Apr 15, 2017
I don't know what to make of thebpart where she says she will bro g $150 for Joro. Looks made up to me and now I'm tend to believe people accusing him of making up stories.
Re: He Treated Me Good, Took Me to Dubai But Refused to Touch Me - Lady Seeks Help by Nollynude: 9:17pm On Apr 15, 2017
Another stupid Joro Story

By the way, if it's true......i guess the guy is preserving her for renewal of his Money ritual Sacrifice

She even said she would give Joro $150 grin grin

1 Like

Re: He Treated Me Good, Took Me to Dubai But Refused to Touch Me - Lady Seeks Help by ademiD(f): 9:23pm On Apr 15, 2017
ritual things maybe...
Re: He Treated Me Good, Took Me to Dubai But Refused to Touch Me - Lady Seeks Help by ishowdotgmail(m): 9:40pm On Apr 15, 2017
megareal:
I don't understand. A guy spends on me and doesn't require or insinuate sex as compensation? I would do thanksgiving in church!

Look at her, awuff they tear belle ooo undecided

1 Like

Re: He Treated Me Good, Took Me to Dubai But Refused to Touch Me - Lady Seeks Help by luminouz(m): 9:41pm On Apr 15, 2017
megareal:
Oya come n test me na n see if I won't touch U!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: He Treated Me Good, Took Me to Dubai But Refused to Touch Me - Lady Seeks Help by chiraqDemon(m): 10:26pm On Apr 15, 2017
Women are confusing
So a guy spends money on u and wants sex so u dont like him
Then another guy spends money on you and does not want sex, but u like him so much u want to have sex with him by all means possible
Man i jus dungettit

1 Like

Re: He Treated Me Good, Took Me to Dubai But Refused to Touch Me - Lady Seeks Help by crackhouse(m): 10:26pm On Apr 15, 2017
Ok. Rape him nah.
Re: He Treated Me Good, Took Me to Dubai But Refused to Touch Me - Lady Seeks Help by cybriz82(m): 10:36pm On Apr 15, 2017
haaaa..dis 1 na food for d god ooo..thatz y dude no want temper with her...

1 Like

Re: He Treated Me Good, Took Me to Dubai But Refused to Touch Me - Lady Seeks Help by thundafire: 11:00pm On Apr 15, 2017
newyorks:
he has made cash by trading his dickson 'maybe o'.
u dn skip ur psychia drugs again abi

1 Like

Re: He Treated Me Good, Took Me to Dubai But Refused to Touch Me - Lady Seeks Help by megareal: 4:47pm On Apr 16, 2017
luminouz:

Oya come n test me na n see if I won't touch U!!!! grin

Lead us not into temptation. tongue cheesy
Re: He Treated Me Good, Took Me to Dubai But Refused to Touch Me - Lady Seeks Help by luminouz(m): 7:11pm On Apr 16, 2017
megareal:

Lead us not into temptation. tongue cheesy
Lmaooooooo!!!!!! U eh!!!! tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: He Treated Me Good, Took Me to Dubai But Refused to Touch Me - Lady Seeks Help by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 16, 2017
The guy might be a gentleman (I doubt)

Or he is gay (probably not)

Or he is not human (Satanist /blesser/ ritualist, you know what they do )

Or he is a Virgin (interesting)

Or he is asexual

Or he gave his life to jesus (No fornication or adultery)

Or maybe he views her as a young sister (Nah!)

The story is odd anyway!
Re: He Treated Me Good, Took Me to Dubai But Refused to Touch Me - Lady Seeks Help by NaeChris: 9:02pm On Apr 16, 2017
megareal:
Biko ka anyi nuru nti. See ya mouth.
Re: He Treated Me Good, Took Me to Dubai But Refused to Touch Me - Lady Seeks Help by NaeChris: 9:06pm On Apr 16, 2017
Lashort:
Or he is asexual
The story is odd anyway!

Odd story ba? If na the badoo them, una no go let us rest.
Re: He Treated Me Good, Took Me to Dubai But Refused to Touch Me - Lady Seeks Help by Alphamale2017(m): 9:08pm On Apr 16, 2017
people still take joro's stories serious. ? I bet my charger 99.99999% are as fake as Kim kadarsian's ass.

stop posting these stories.
Re: He Treated Me Good, Took Me to Dubai But Refused to Touch Me - Lady Seeks Help by Mpeka(m): 9:21pm On Apr 16, 2017
A popular columnists and convener of Every Nigerian Do Something, ENDS, Perry Brimah has said on Friday in a statement that President Muhammadu Buhari is dying in Aso Rock, while people are compasionless about it. He however called on the masses to rise against “cabal” locking up Buhari. His statements reads thus: “There can be no denying how chronically ill president Muhammadu Buhari looks when he seldom does appear in public. The last time was last week Friday when Kaduna state governor Nasir el-Rufai came visiting. “The videos of Buhari walking for Friday prayers bring tears to eyes. His asthenic figure now no more than skin-and-bones as he sat down for the Jummah service was heart-wrenching. Muhammadu Buhari “How can a people be so cold they expose a grandfather to this type of extreme stress and deprive him from his needed rest and medical expert attention by tasking him to lead the world’s most complex nation? “Have we as a people lost our humanity that we continue to task Buhari like this and not campaign for him to be relieved of our burden and rest towards recovery? “It is insane to continue to deprive him and the nation by locking him up and burdening him with a challenge too heavy for even a strong young man to bear talk-less an old man who just returned from a 49-day leave in which he received blood transfusions and unknown cocktails of serious medications. “For those of us in the medical profession, we recognize the president’s loss of hair on his head and facial hair as well as his reported blood transfusions as possible evidence of cancer chemotherapy. “God forbid, however if this is the condition the president is being managed for that the cabal is hiding from the people, the wickedness of the selfish cabal that forces him to remain locked up, “dying” in Aso Rock instead of receiving best therapy, should be vehemently opposed by us masses. “Whoever is found guilty of hiding any serious diagnosis the president may have and bundling him back to deteriorate in Aso Rock under pressure of Nigeria’s humongous burden should be dealt with according to the full extent of the law. This is not only criminal but sinful. “A great fear is, what if (God forbid) president Buhari should collapse? This time he may not yet have handed over to Vice president Yemi Osinbajo as “acting president” and Nigeria may be thrown into the chaos that perhaps some desperate politicians eyeing the presidency seat are secretly plotting for. Nigeria cannot afford to be thrown into such state of dilemma and disarray. “It’s time for Nigerians to demand full disclosure of the true state of health of president Muhammadu Buhari and immediate best options for him to be allowed to rest and recover instead of being locked up to literally die under the weight of Nigeria”.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/04/president-buhari-dying-aso-rock/
Re: He Treated Me Good, Took Me to Dubai But Refused to Touch Me - Lady Seeks Help by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 16, 2017
Such men are rare, that's if he is not impotent.
Re: He Treated Me Good, Took Me to Dubai But Refused to Touch Me - Lady Seeks Help by TosinDru: 9:47pm On Apr 16, 2017
Lashort:
Or he is asexual
The story is odd anyway!

Lol... so which one be your conclusion
Re: He Treated Me Good, Took Me to Dubai But Refused to Touch Me - Lady Seeks Help by czarr(m): 7:24am On Apr 17, 2017
She knows he can get any girl to sleep with him and that Is why she wants to impress him with sex, assuming it was a broke guy now that spent the little he has on her and didn't ask for sex,she would start thanking God and saying he didn't have mind grin
Re: He Treated Me Good, Took Me to Dubai But Refused to Touch Me - Lady Seeks Help by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 17, 2017
"the atmosphere is making me Hot"...dat talk scatter my head...

(1) (Reply)

Curvy Lady Angrily Collects Her Boyfriend Shoes And Socks For Cheating On Her / I Beg My Wife For Attention / MEN!! This Is The Life Plan Of Every Woman In The 21st Century!! (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.