Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Kenyan Lady Calls Out Her Nigerian Friend For Stealing What Belongs To Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan Lady Calls Out Her Nigerian Friend For Stealing What Belongs To Her (920 Views)

White Girl And Her Dog Fighting With Her Nigerian Boyfriend Ex-girlfriend(pics) / "His Joystick Is A Dot, I Almost Cried": Kenyan Lady Calls Out Man After Sex / Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan Lady Calls Out Her Nigerian Friend For Stealing What Belongs To Her by exellent91(m): 5:15pm On Apr 15, 2017
Popular Kenyan socialite, Sheila Wetangula, has taken to Instagram to call out Nigerian friend, Nonye Olumba, who she accused of stealing what belongs to her.

The lady who further disclosed that she introduced Nonye who lives in Lekki area of Lagos, to Kenyan dignitaries and Nigerian dignitaries, and after giving her five fingers she bleeped her with one finger from behind.

"Ladies and gentlemen this Bitch is a walking devil I brought her to my suite at Intercontinental hotel. Paid her food,drinks, gave her my clothes even let her sleep on my one bedroom suite. Took her as a sister. Introduced her to Kenyan dignitaries and Nigerian dignitaries and after giving her five fingers she bleeped me with one finger from behind. Her heart has been implanted with that of a wolf.

She's a walking devil. She will steal and want to take what is yours. She's a scam and a fraud and super manipulative and a pathological liar and seen very smart. Am protecting you from this walking devil my lovelies. Happy Easter love yall. She's Nigerian lives in lekki her name is Nonye olumba.

I almost wanted to do business with her. What she did is what I read in books and hear and watch in movies. She's evil # liar # manipulator # thief #hideyourman # Nonye # Nonyeolumba"

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/kenyan-lady-calls-out-her-nigerian.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Kenyan Lady Calls Out Her Nigerian Friend For Stealing What Belongs To Her by megareal: 5:17pm On Apr 15, 2017
What did she steal? Talk that one first.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady Calls Out Her Nigerian Friend For Stealing What Belongs To Her by suso(m): 5:26pm On Apr 15, 2017
DINDINRIN MÉJÌ
Re: Kenyan Lady Calls Out Her Nigerian Friend For Stealing What Belongs To Her by littlewonders: 5:30pm On Apr 15, 2017
What did you take from her? If na man be that una no go help. #watinmandoman
Re: Kenyan Lady Calls Out Her Nigerian Friend For Stealing What Belongs To Her by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 15, 2017
oga, tell us what she stole...make we know if we go hate her or not...

Re: Kenyan Lady Calls Out Her Nigerian Friend For Stealing What Belongs To Her by K9Uneet(m): 5:34pm On Apr 15, 2017
Wetin she steal? And what sort of "dignitaries" did you introduce her to? And for what purpose? Answer us first then we'll tell you how it is none of our business.
Re: Kenyan Lady Calls Out Her Nigerian Friend For Stealing What Belongs To Her by lovedeputy: 5:40pm On Apr 15, 2017
Re: Kenyan Lady Calls Out Her Nigerian Friend For Stealing What Belongs To Her by newyorks(m): 5:40pm On Apr 15, 2017
the hunter is now the hunted.this matter tire me espacially when you want to render help ppl take u for fool.
Re: Kenyan Lady Calls Out Her Nigerian Friend For Stealing What Belongs To Her by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 15, 2017
Why not tell us what she stole first abi you dey shame to tell us?

Women do backstabbing a lot and call it smartness but what concerns me when two oloshos are fighting. Mtcheww.

Re: Kenyan Lady Calls Out Her Nigerian Friend For Stealing What Belongs To Her by decatalyst(m): 5:41pm On Apr 15, 2017
I guess she ended up with the best dignitary you were keeping for yourself tongue

Iyaf pain her so much grin

(1) (Reply)

3 Major Lessons To Learn After A Break Up / Don't Waste Anyone's Time All In The Name Of Relationship. / Please, Help A Confused Lover!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.