Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,222 members, 7,836,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Know Your Worth As A Man And Say No To Broke Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Know Your Worth As A Man And Say No To Broke Girls (3516 Views)

Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User / Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! / For Broke Girls Who Want To Date Only Rich Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Know Your Worth As A Man And Say No To Broke Girls by Sierusvirus(m): 6:06pm On Apr 15, 2017
6 PROBLEMS WITH DATING BROKE GIRLS

There’s little worse than dating a girl who’s broke. Dating a broke girl is like keeping a Redbox rental too long, eventually you will pay way too much for that shit! I don’t care how sexy a girl is, you have to remember there is no machine in the gym that makes your wallet bigger. The bad news is there is an epidemic of girls so broke they couldn’t pay attention, but they have on designer purses and shoes. I would rather give a bum on an off-ramp my money. At least he will work for food! If you’re going to still date that refugee from a job fair, you will need to know the pitfalls. So, here you go.

1. Broke girls remain focused on keeping their hair and nails done.

Why the f**k are broke girls so worried about how their hair looks? What is she getting ready for; the miss unemployed pageant? Everywhere you turn there are girls with designer purses, and only $6.00 worth of Chucky Cheese tokens in that muthafucka. Having a purse with no money in it is like being a firefighter that fights fires with a super soaker, you can’t get shit done.

2. Broke girls are always looking for a Baller in the club.

I’m sorry, but your broke ass is standing by the bar like an alcoholic Tiny Tim saying “Please sir, I want some more.” And, you expect a guy to be a financial powerhouse? Broke girls perch on the bar waiting for free drinks like crows at the park waiting on free food. Being broke and looking for a rich dude is like being homeless and refusing to hang out with other bums, because you’re looking for a more sophisticated crowd to hang out with.

3. Broke girls love to tell people what to spend money on.

She knows all the latest fashion trends and every new expensive restaurant, but she has no idea what a W-2 form is. Every time I get around a broke girl, all she talks about is the new iPhone or the new iPad, and the entire time I’m thinking, “Hey, how about finding an iJob?” Broke girls are very focused on appearing to be rich, which is why they need the iPhone and the iPad. Too bad Apple doesn’t make an iBus Pass. I once knew a girl so broke, when she called me her ring tone was the theme song from Good Times.

4. Broke girls LOVE social media.

She may be allergic to a job application, but you better believe she has a status update every four seconds. Broke girls will comment on every single photo, link, article and fan page in creation. Broke girls will literally narrate their entire day through Facebook as if they are some kind of superhero. Some girls may be wondering, “Do I post things that make me look broke?” Here are a few questions to ask yourself to find out if you post like a broke girl on social media:

Have you ever taken a pic of your food at a restaurant?

Doing this makes you look like a homeless person so happy they got a hot meal that they needed proof.

Have you ever posted a status about what you should wear?

Nobody, I repeat, nobody gives half a rat’s ass crack about what you wear to your non-job-related task for the day.

Have you ever taken a picture of yourself holding money or you got from sleeping with men?

This is the broke girl I.D badge. No one wants to see your unemployment check money in all fives and singles fanned out with the caption “Hustler” written on the pic. You should hustle your broke ass to a job interview.

5. Broke girls know everyone’s personal business.

When you don’t have a job, it’s easy to stay up to date on all current random ass, unimportant bullshit. Broke girls know everything, it’s like they have a 24-hour news channel that broadcasts all the breaking news you don’t give a shit about. Broke girls can tell you who is dating who, who is getting dumped, and who is moving in or out of the neighborhood. The only thing a broke girl can’t tell you is where the local job fair is being held.

6. Broke girls give the worst goddamn gifts is history.

I once had a broke girl give me a hand written card for my birthday. The card would have been fine if we were dating in the 3rd grade, but we were 27 years old, so that broke shit is not cool. Broke girls always try to give you stuff that’s free and call it a gift. Every Valentine’s Day, broke girls put on lingerie and stroll in the bedroom, umm how exactly is this a gift? I’m pretty sure under that lingerie I’ll find the same titties from yesterday. If that’s ok to do, then I’ll go get that bracelet I bought you last year, I’ll wrap it in new wrapping paper, and there you go, it’s a new gift now.

And remember, her booty may bounce, but so do her checks.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Know Your Worth As A Man And Say No To Broke Girls by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 15, 2017
What can I say? grin
Re: Know Your Worth As A Man And Say No To Broke Girls by youngbabaj(m): 6:07pm On Apr 15, 2017
tell them
Re: Know Your Worth As A Man And Say No To Broke Girls by newyorks(m): 6:09pm On Apr 15, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
What can I say? grin
say tnk u sir.
Re: Know Your Worth As A Man And Say No To Broke Girls by ediama(m): 6:10pm On Apr 15, 2017
I wonder wat broke guys do? Thank goodness. Never met a broke girl in 9ja cos every1 be forming elite
Re: Know Your Worth As A Man And Say No To Broke Girls by Rtopzy(f): 6:10pm On Apr 15, 2017
Re: Know Your Worth As A Man And Say No To Broke Girls by slimthugchimee2(m): 6:10pm On Apr 15, 2017
total crap thread, date someone you love....

all this crap about broke men and woman shows that y'll marry for money

pathetic undecided

3 Likes

Re: Know Your Worth As A Man And Say No To Broke Girls by RealHaute: 6:12pm On Apr 15, 2017
cheesy
Re: Know Your Worth As A Man And Say No To Broke Girls by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 15, 2017
newyorks:
say tnk u sir.
Thank you sir
Re: Know Your Worth As A Man And Say No To Broke Girls by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 15, 2017
Thanks man i have notice this for so long, I never go for home girls you must be financially ok
Re: Know Your Worth As A Man And Say No To Broke Girls by ojun50(m): 6:14pm On Apr 15, 2017
Broke girls add problem to ones life

3 Likes

Re: Know Your Worth As A Man And Say No To Broke Girls by newyorks(m): 6:16pm On Apr 15, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Thank you sir
welcome my son.i like ur monikar jacksparrow of the seven seas.
Re: Know Your Worth As A Man And Say No To Broke Girls by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 15, 2017
Lol broke girls just be fine and you'll be good

1 Like

Re: Know Your Worth As A Man And Say No To Broke Girls by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 15, 2017
The only thing they know how to cook is noodles
Re: Know Your Worth As A Man And Say No To Broke Girls by TheLogicalMind(m): 6:17pm On Apr 15, 2017
Say no to broke girls.
Re: Know Your Worth As A Man And Say No To Broke Girls by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:19pm On Apr 15, 2017
grin

Uummm ...i was looking around and im shock no other female came to say sumtin tongue

Broke is broke...who cares..
Re: Know Your Worth As A Man And Say No To Broke Girls by divinehand2003(m): 6:21pm On Apr 15, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Uummm ...i was looking around and im shock no other female came to say sumtin tongue

Lol
Re: Know Your Worth As A Man And Say No To Broke Girls by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:22pm On Apr 15, 2017
divinehand2003:

Lol

grin

Aloha from the other side...
Re: Know Your Worth As A Man And Say No To Broke Girls by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 15, 2017
newyorks:
welcome my son.i like ur monikar jacksparrow of the seven seas.
my pleasure sir
Re: Know Your Worth As A Man And Say No To Broke Girls by yaqq: 6:29pm On Apr 15, 2017
guys forget ladies! most of them re broke, even the not so broke got their money from men who sees given as norm! if all men decides to withdraw from given ladies money then u ll see 90 percent of ladies will walk around with one hair 4 months! we just have to help their assess
Re: Know Your Worth As A Man And Say No To Broke Girls by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 15, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Lol I wanted to say sth but that would lead to arguments and I'm done for today grin
Re: Know Your Worth As A Man And Say No To Broke Girls by nikkypearl(f): 6:35pm On Apr 15, 2017
Re: Know Your Worth As A Man And Say No To Broke Girls by yusufyusuf1: 6:38pm On Apr 15, 2017
Just like the relationship am in now the only thing my girlfriend can offer is sex and cook her job can't even pay her transport and she is comfortable with it cause she only goes to work 3days in a week and that scared me of what the future hold cause I can't be catering for my mum who is a widow and be saving to established a business and be taking care of all her bill when we have not married how will I move forward with the situation of the country economy

1 Like

Re: Know Your Worth As A Man And Say No To Broke Girls by Young03(m): 6:42pm On Apr 15, 2017
Well iam only dating a hungry girl
she walk into ur room, her next word is good evening, oga iam hungry oo any tym she calls u on phone, oga iam hungry oo
hian, i be ur papa?
Naija girls r fake
Re: Know Your Worth As A Man And Say No To Broke Girls by divinehand2003(m): 6:44pm On Apr 15, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Aloha from the other side...

How are you my Queen?
Re: Know Your Worth As A Man And Say No To Broke Girls by ifyan(m): 6:45pm On Apr 15, 2017
They wouldn't appreciate men effort rather they will fighting nature about equality
Re: Know Your Worth As A Man And Say No To Broke Girls by chicoMX(m): 6:45pm On Apr 15, 2017
Op. You must have dated so many broke girls to know all these about them... Nice article
Re: Know Your Worth As A Man And Say No To Broke Girls by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 15, 2017
Ewwwwww ladies una go hearam today on this thread,bashing yaf started.hahahahahaha
Re: Know Your Worth As A Man And Say No To Broke Girls by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:46pm On Apr 15, 2017
divinehand2003:

How are you my Queen?

grin

Im fine baby wink kiss loooong time no quote...i hope everytin is juz smooth as a linen wink
Re: Know Your Worth As A Man And Say No To Broke Girls by ifyan(m): 6:49pm On Apr 15, 2017
I don't mind my wife not financially OK or not as far as she is a woman with value and respect trust me.

She go thank God say she de with Peson like me

1 Like

Re: Know Your Worth As A Man And Say No To Broke Girls by shinarlaura(f): 6:51pm On Apr 15, 2017
Young03:
Well iam only dating a hungry girl

she walk into ur room, her next word is good evening, oga iam hungry oo
any tym she calls u on phone, oga iam hungry oo

hian, i be ur papa?

Naija girls r fake

Hahahahaha.

Now that am broke so u won't date me again. embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See How This Slay Queen Slay Herself / Getting Pregnant Before Marriage Is Now Becoming Acceptable By The Society. WHY? / How Do I Solve My Problem Of Infatuation: Extreme weird love and likeness for me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.