Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews (44408 Views)

Coronavirus: FG Seeks National Assembly’s Approval For N500bn Intervention Fund / Photo Of Wike's "Special" Handshake Surfaces After Accusing Amaechi Of Cultism / Governor Wike Accuses Amaechi Of Forming New Cult Group in Rivers state (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews by seunmsg(m): 9:34pm On Apr 15, 2017
donmalcolm21:
While did they look away when it involved Amaechi of Rivers State. Petition has been submitted to them but they ve refused to act on it

They prosecute after proper investigation and gathering of sufficient evidence to sustain the case in court. If they investigate and see no reason to prosecute, that's the end of the matter. EFCC will not prosecute Ameachi simply because Wike wants him prosecuted by all means for political reasons.

10 Likes

Re: White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews by donmalcolm21(m): 9:40pm On Apr 15, 2017
seunmsg:

They prosecute after proper investigation and gathering of sufficient evidence to sustain the case in court. If they investigate and see no reason to prosecute, that's the end of the matter. EFCC will not prosecute Ameachi simply because Wike wants him prosecuted by all means for political reasons.
It's been two years since Amaechi stepped down with Babaginda Aliyu of Niger State and Suswam of Benue but the funny thing is that those ones are in court being prosecuted by Efcc while Amaechi case is being fumigated by Deodorant

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews by Garrithe1st: 9:43pm On Apr 15, 2017
Why hasn't the Attorney General of Rivers State instituted legal proceedings against Amaechi based on facts at their disposal as clearly recommended in the white paper?

It shows clearly that the allegations against Amaechi lack substance.

Wike is and will always be a moronic clown.

cool

9 Likes

Re: White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews by legislatively: 9:48pm On Apr 15, 2017
He didn't pay us our state allowee, corpers will continue to curse him. Amaechi is a scam and thief

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews by Toketimt: 9:59pm On Apr 15, 2017
legislatively:
He didn't pay us our state allowee, corpers will continue to curse him. Amaechi is a scam and thief

Go ask current corpers if they are being paid. State government aren't mandated to pay corpers. Those that pay are not under compulsion to do so.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews by legislatively: 10:01pm On Apr 15, 2017
Toketimt:

Go ask current corpers if they are being paid. State government aren't mandated to pay corpers.
so why did they write it in their handbook and also promised us via text messages for the payment?

They lied to us that they will give to us by the end of service, that's 110k for eleven months. That only happened in rivers state.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews by Toketimt: 10:05pm On Apr 15, 2017
legislatively:
so why did they write it in their handbook and also promised us via text messages for the payment?

They lied to us that they will give to us by the end of service, that's 110k for ten months. That only happened in rivers state.

Write a petition to Wike to pay up. govt is a continuum and Amaechi currently has nothing to do with debacle. Amaechi isn't owning u, Wike is the one owning.
Again I say, state govts aren't bound to pay anything. Am sure u were told this during ur one month orientation.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews by Toketimt: 10:06pm On Apr 15, 2017
woodcook:

No mind that yeye mod. If someone insult this guy back the mod will delete the post.

That was how one boy insulted me today, when I got back to him the yeye mod deleted my post.

Mod you can ban me if you like for saying the truth.

Toketimt:

Is the Otuooke Bastard ur father? If not, I see no rule broken here.
Re: White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 15, 2017
500? Amaechi fear God na.

4 Likes

Re: White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews by DWJOBScom(m): 10:09pm On Apr 15, 2017
too late
he won't be indicted as he's already in APC

before he's a changed man and will never be touched
all criminals have no choice than joining APC

6 Likes

Re: White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews by Tyche(m): 10:09pm On Apr 15, 2017
Toketimt:
If wike is sure of himself, let him package his junk of a report and instruct Rivers state AG to commence prosecution of Amaechi in Rivers state high Court afterall its alleged crimes are against the state. Above all, the bastard called wike promised to prosecute him. What sane minds are asking is why has wike refused to commence prosecution after two tears? Why constantly throwing baseless accusations but no balls to act?
Wike remains a bastard if he doesn't commence prosecution afterall Amaechi has no immunity.

Amaechi!!! Is that you?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews by me69: 10:09pm On Apr 15, 2017
GO TO COURT STOP FEEDING STORIES. IF YOU DON'T GO TO COURT THAN YOU ARE LYING

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews by ephi123(f): 10:10pm On Apr 15, 2017
All this money that no one can carry anywhere, 6ft below is the final destination of all men.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews by michoim(m): 10:10pm On Apr 15, 2017
Which white paper? Judicial commission of inquiry indeed! Set up by the rogue called Wike with mandate to indict Amaechi by all means. What a foolish idea to bring up this topic!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews by Tyche(m): 10:12pm On Apr 15, 2017
me69:
GO TO COURT STOP FEEDING STORIES. IF YOU DON'T GO TO COURT THAN YOU ARE LYING

David Iyofor!!! Is that you?

2 Likes

Re: White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews by goldedprince: 10:12pm On Apr 15, 2017
this internet they spoil things for politicians o. now wey i wan enter politics go follow steal my own na im all this shit they happen. well there must be always be a way to thief the money,weather internet wailers and whistle blowers like am or not. even refree dey tire to blow whistle

2 Likes

Re: White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews by columbus007(m): 10:12pm On Apr 15, 2017
So many foolhardy invading all social media to defend our corrupt leaders,hmmm what a pity really undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews by cpapa: 10:12pm On Apr 15, 2017
Toketimt:

Like I said, Wike remains a joke. Why submit it to whoever? Did these ones sent u message? Wike as executive Governor has all the powers to commence prosecution, why is he not prosecuting two years after promising to do so? Could it be that the reason why he is not prosecuting is the same reason why these agencies wike submitted his junk to also chose to throw the rubbish away which is a non substantial document that will not stand in any court?
Wike and his gullible likes are hopeless eediots.
its OK must u be talking rubbish everytime

2 Likes

Re: White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews by cpapa: 10:13pm On Apr 15, 2017
[quote author=cpapa post=55603291][/quote]rubbish
Re: White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews by Tyche(m): 10:14pm On Apr 15, 2017
michoim:
Which white paper? Judicial commission of inquiry indeed! Set up by the rogue called Wike with mandate to indict Amaechi by all means. What a foolish idea to bring up this topic!

BMC crew to the rescue

5 Likes

Re: White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews by bet9ja(m): 10:15pm On Apr 15, 2017
Toketimt:

Like I said, Wike remains a joke. Why submit it to whoever? Did these ones sent u message? Wike as executive Governor has all the powers to commence prosecution, why is he not prosecuting two years after promising to do so? Could it be that the reason why he is not prosecuting is the same reason why these agencies wike submitted his junk to also chose to throw the rubbish away which is a non substantial document that will not stand in any court?
Wike and his gullible likes are hopeless eediots.

Your post all over the topic, you have more questions to answer.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews by Toketimt: 10:16pm On Apr 15, 2017
tejiritex:

I think you are a retard... No sane person talks like this. Scumbag

What u think is inconsequential. Infact what nonentities think about me is my least of concerns.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews by Toketimt: 10:17pm On Apr 15, 2017
bet9ja:

Your post all over the topic, you have more questions to answer.

Majority of the questions are foolish. Not bound to answer. The ones I do, to my pleasure.

1 Like

Re: White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews by drss2(m): 10:18pm On Apr 15, 2017
see how zombies ar defending ameachi grin i can only imagine watt dis chronic hypocrites will say if d $50 million ikoyi loot were deziani's. cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews by Ngokafor(f): 10:18pm On Apr 15, 2017
..Amaechi/APC barawo,ndi-oshi i,ole!!!!!!!....Return Rivers State money you stole..yeye people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews by tejiritex(m): 10:19pm On Apr 15, 2017
tejiritex:

I said it. Mental issues loading.... Speak English man

Pls is this Ameachi. Abeg answer

Abi u don start Donald trump style to use nairaland as official communication channel. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Crocodile A Niger Delta Man Killed (Photo) / Two Close Contacts With Bala Mohammed Test Positive For Coronavirus / Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.