Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews (44428 Views)

Coronavirus: FG Seeks National Assembly’s Approval For N500bn Intervention Fund / Photo Of Wike's "Special" Handshake Surfaces After Accusing Amaechi Of Cultism / Governor Wike Accuses Amaechi Of Forming New Cult Group in Rivers state (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews by archipelago: 10:21pm On Apr 15, 2017
Who set up the commission of enquiry? Wike the political enemy of Amaechi that can manipulate the outcome in his favour. With the indictment of Amaechi, was Rivers state government name or Amaechi's name written on the money found that made Wike to be spiting fire that the money was for Rivers state? Amaechi has denied that he new nothing about the money and has no connection with the flat they found the money. Are we now pronouncing guilt on him before thorough investigation and judgement is pronounced against him because PDP members like Fanikayode, Fayose and Wike were now shouting he should be crucified? Let us tread softly and let us not be one sided in our judgment.

5 Likes

Re: White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews by TPAND(f): 10:21pm On Apr 15, 2017
Amaechi stole this much... Ooo Lawd

3 Likes

Re: White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews by Bizibi(m): 10:21pm On Apr 15, 2017
Toketimt:
Knowing fully well that so many fools won't even read the report, let me assist these hopeless bastards somehow.
Many recommendations from the report requested that the Anthorney General of Rivers state to act and not efcc or ICPC or any federal agency wike claimed to have submitted the report to. The question sane minds are asking is why has wike AG refused to act as recommended? Why has wike not queried him in this regard? Why is wike and his hopeless supporters instead criticising federal agencies who were not for once asked to do anything?
Again I repeat, Wike and his minions are hopeless eediots.
hehehehehe,ameachi rothweiler is back......

10 Likes

Re: White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews by Ngokafor(f): 10:24pm On Apr 15, 2017
michoim:
Which white paper? Judicial commission of inquiry indeed! Set up by the rogue called Wike with mandate to indict Amaechi by all means. What a foolish idea to bring up this topic!

...Shameless defenders of corruption...Keep supporting corrupt apc politician one minute,then turn round to accuse PDP supprters of doing same to theirs..unserious people everywhere.

8 Likes

Re: White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews by legislatively: 10:31pm On Apr 15, 2017
Toketimt:

Write a petition to Wike to pay up. govt is a continuum and Amaechi currently has nothing to do with debacle. Amaechi isn't owning u, Wike is the one owning.
Again I say, state govts aren't bound to pay anything. Am sure u were told this during ur one month orientation.
please get off my mention if you are here to lick amaechis butt. Amaechi was the governor when I served and he didn't pay us.

10 Likes

Re: White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews by kossyablaze(m): 10:34pm On Apr 15, 2017
Toketimt:

Like I said, Wike remains a joke. Why submit it to whoever? Did these ones sent u message? Wike as executive Governor has all the powers to commence prosecution, why is he not prosecuting two years after promising to do so? Could it be that the reason why he is not prosecuting is the same reason why these agencies wike submitted his junk to also chose to throw the rubbish away which is a non substantial document that will not stand in any court?
Wike and his gullible likes are hopeless eediots.
The joke is on u zombie

4 Likes

Re: White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews by ehissi(m): 10:36pm On Apr 15, 2017
Toketimt:
Knowing fully well that so many fools won't even read the report, let me assist these hopeless bastards somehow.
Many recommendations from the report requested that the Anthorney General of Rivers state to act and not efcc or ICPC or any federal agency wike claimed to have submitted the report to. The question sane minds are asking is why has wike AG refused to act as recommended? Why has wike not queried him in this regard? Why is wike and his hopeless supporters instead criticising federal agencies who were not for once asked to do anything?
Again I repeat, Wike and his minions are hopeless eediots.

I know you are a Strong fan of Amaechi, but you unwittingly disregards the facts because they are not manifest before all here.

Wike is a lawyer and is not a fool. He is intelligent enough to know when and why and how to act. He knows he may not be able to make a case in court because Amaechi was careful to pre-empt Wike first.

When this panel was raised, Amaechi went to court to ask that the panel be disbanded and stopped, why? His argument in court through his counsel, was that it was created to witch hunt him and wont guarantee fair hearing. The court declined his request and made it clear that the activities of Rivers state government was under inquiry and not Amaechi. In any case, the judge stated that Amaechi should have sought fairing hearing and be denied it before approaching his court.

Amaechi, who as a former law maker has basic understanding of the letters didnt appear and the reason was simple, if he appeared before the commission of inquiry, it would be assumed that he made an input to the findings arrived at in the course of inquiry.

If he didnt appear, then he can argue a case of lack of fair hearing - since his own side of the story wasnt used in arriving at the conclusion - and have it thrown out of court. Wike knows this and that is why he petitioned the EFCC - through the Attorney General of Rivers state - with the recommendations of the panel.

If the EFCC investigated and was able to establish evidence that validated the findings, then wike could proceed to trial and be sure of obtaining a conviction. Since Buhari wont let Amaechi be investigated, theres no point going after Him.

If Buhari will allow EFCC go after Amaechi, he will definitely drink liquid beans in Ikoyi prison, I guarantee it.......

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews by archipelago: 10:39pm On Apr 15, 2017
FOOD FOR THOUGHT
When Wike was the education minister, he has been running Amaechi down to the extent that the pdp was using the commissioner of police Mbu against Amaechi the sitting governor then. If Wike is hell bent in running Amaechi down politically now I am not surprised. The end will justify the means. Please do not get me wrong, I am not saying Amaechi is a saint but Wike should do things moderately and not to the extremes all the time because of one man with seven lives. The measure Wike is using now for Amaechi wil be used for him when he is out of governance, that is law of retributive justice.

3 Likes

Re: White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews by sindrek(m): 10:39pm On Apr 15, 2017
Toketimt:

Like I said, Wike remains a joke. Why submit it to whoever? Did these ones sent u message? Wike as executive Governor has all the powers to commence prosecution, why is he not prosecuting two years after promising to do so? Could it be that the reason why he is not prosecuting is the same reason why these agencies wike submitted his junk to also chose to throw the rubbish away which is a non substantial document that will not stand in any court?
you see yourself?

So the anti corruption war is only for PDP members?
Do you really think before posting stuffs?
It's clear you work for amaechi or you are an Apc agent, it's a pity some people can support something terrible.
You see clear evidence that amaechi you hero stole massive funds and all you can say is all these rhetorics, Apc you guys should know you won't be there forever 2019 will be a very decisive year they'll be massive defections out of Apc so be ready.

St amaechi Apc ATM machine

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews by DLuciano: 10:40pm On Apr 15, 2017
Toketimt:
If wike is sure of himself, let him package his junk of a report and instruct Rivers state AG to commence prosecution of Amaechi in Rivers state high Court afterall its alleged crimes are against the state. Above all, the bastard called wike promised to prosecute him. What sane minds are asking is why has wike refused to commence prosecution after two tears? Why constantly throwing baseless accusations but no balls to act?
Wike remains a bastard if he doesn't commence prosecution afterall Amaechi has no immunity.
Ard you sure your mind is sane?

3 Likes

Re: White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews by ehissi(m): 10:40pm On Apr 15, 2017
archipelago:
Who set up the commission of enquiry? Wike the political enemy of Amaechi that can manipulate the outcome in his favour. With the indictment of Amaechi, was Rivers state government name or Amaechi's name written on the money found that made Wike to be spiting fire that the money was for Rivers state? Amaechi has denied that he new nothing about the money and has no connection with the flat they found the money. Are we now pronouncing guilt on him before thorough investigation and judgement is pronounced against him because PDP members like Fanikayode, Fayose and Wike were now shouting he should be crucified? Let us tread softly and let us not be one sided in our judgment.

This is exactly what the Rivers State government wants and that is why when the commission was set up, it invited Amaechi, but he didnt show. He went to court to stop it. The court declined.

When they even finished the inquiry, knowing what they have is largely speculatory at best, especially since Amaechi didnt come to offer explanation; the attorney general of Rivers sent this findings to EFCC for further investigation.

Nothing has been done till today, let EFCC be allowed to investigate him, then the truth will be manifest....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews by Oblang(m): 10:44pm On Apr 15, 2017
donmalcolm21:
Why hasn't the EFCC investigated that White Paper and carry out prosecution if neef be. Remember OUK, Sule Lamido, Nyako are all former governors being prosecuted by EFCC today

Is Rivers State no longer part of Nigeria

All those ones u mentioned have cases with the efcc even b4 this administration... Why didn't wike prosecute amaechi

1 Like

Re: White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews by Abagworo(m): 10:45pm On Apr 15, 2017
Worthless piece of paper to deceive the gullible.
Re: White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews by Bizibi(m): 10:47pm On Apr 15, 2017
ehissi:

I know you are a Strong fan of Amaechi, but you unwittingly disregards the facts because they are not manifest before all here.

Wike is a lawyer and is not a fool. He is intelligent enough to know when and why and how to act. He knows he may not be able to make a case in court because Amaechi was careful to pre-empt Wike first.

When this panel was raised, Amaechi went to court to ask that the panel be disbanded and stopped, why? His argument in court through his counsel, was that it was created to witch hunt him and wont guarantee fair hearing. The court declined his request and made it clear that the activities of Rivers state government was under inquiry and not Amaechi. In any case, the judge stated that Amaechi should have sought fairing hearing and be denied it before approaching his court.

Amaechi, who as a former law maker has basic understanding of the letters didnt appear and the reason was simple, if he appeared before the commission of inquiry, it would be assumed that he made an input to the findings arrived at in the course of inquiry.

If he didnt appear, then he can argue a case of lack of fair hearing - since his own side of the story wasnt used in arriving at the conclusion - and have it thrown out of court. Wike knows this and that is why he petitioned the EFCC - through the Attorney General of Rivers state - with the recommendations of the panel.

If the EFCC investigated and was able to establish evidence that validated the findings, then wike could proceed to trial and be sure of obtaining a conviction. Since Buhari wont let Amaechi be investigated, theres no point going after Him.

If Buhari will allow EFCC go after Amaechi, he will definitely drink liquid beans in Ikoyi prison, I guarantee it.......
wetin Dey do you,don't you know demdem......the one who barks if anything negative is written about amaechi.
Amaechi is not going to any prison,corruption fight has been compromised.

4 Likes

Re: White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews by sindrek(m): 10:48pm On Apr 15, 2017
Some people here supports corruption when it's an Apc member, it's a pity.

1 Like

Re: White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews by talk2emma: 10:49pm On Apr 15, 2017
Onwardvic:
And yet he is St.Amaechi because he may have used it to sponsor the APC.

1 Like

Re: White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews by osazsky(m): 10:49pm On Apr 15, 2017
Toketimt:

Please show me the corruption with facts? So because wike said it, it automatically makes it so right? Get ur putrid mouth out of wikes cocck and start using Ur brain. Diezani not in the country currently.
But d doc. Says it all. Talking of facts. Wat fact do u ve against daziani and Dino and d rest opposing apc like Fayose. Spits

3 Likes

Re: White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews by sindrek(m): 10:50pm On Apr 15, 2017
You will see how this $49 million case will die cos Apc is involved

1 Like

Re: White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews by Promise1991: 10:51pm On Apr 15, 2017
Ahhhh blood of zechariah

1 Like

Re: White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews by ehissi(m): 10:54pm On Apr 15, 2017
Bizibi:
wetin Dey do you,don't you know demdem......the one who barks if anything negative is written about amaechi.
Amaechi is not going to any prison,corruption fight has been compromised.

I am not talking because of Demdem, I am talking because of the people he may be misleading with his strange line of commentary.

I followed that Amaechi case wella, so I wan see the strange argument that he wants to put up.

Make E for still know say, our mumu don do finish. Whether APC/BMC dey pay am stipends or not.......... cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews by greggng: 10:56pm On Apr 15, 2017
Toketimt:

I tthank God for the wisdom of people like you. So wike will concoct a story and expect Nigerian govt to act on it. Even an unborn baby knows how badly wike hated amaechi.

1 Like

Re: White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews by sindrek(m): 10:57pm On Apr 15, 2017
Abagworo:
Worthless piece of paper to deceive the gullible.
continue supporting corruption when it's Apc, if it were a PDP member you would be shouting up and down.
God is watching you all.
Re: White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews by sindrek(m): 10:58pm On Apr 15, 2017
greggng:

I tthank God for the wisdom of people like you. So wike will concoct a story and expect Nigerian govt to act on it. Even an unborn baby knows how badly wike hated amaechi.
with people like this we will keep having problems in this country

1 Like

Re: White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews by Bizibi(m): 10:59pm On Apr 15, 2017
ehissi:

I am not talking because of Demdem, I am talking because of the people he may be misleading with his strange line of commentary.

I followed that Amaechi case wella, so I wan see the strange argument that he wants to put up.

Make E for still know say, our mumu don do finish. Whether APC/BMC dey pay am stipends or not.......... cheesy
that one no get sense ooo,no waste page fr here dey lecture am.
Na tout,e fit be amaechi sef, u can never know
The guy na better rothweiler,e dey bark well well
Re: White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews by Toketimt: 11:01pm On Apr 15, 2017
ehissi:

Am a strong fan of the truth and nothing more. So far, u or wike has presented no sensible facts that can hold sway

Yes, a lawyer by training just like Odili being a doctor but only a fool will ask Odili to treat him likewise wike who for decades now has no practical experience in the law court. Wike isn't intelligent but foolish to think parading a useless document as a propaganda tool will diminish the reputation of his predecessor.

U carefully ignore the fact that Wike expressly gave omereji and his cohorts to indict Amaechi during the inauguration of the panel. The governor and his cohorts Av already concluded on his guilt even far before the panel starts seating. Only a foolish Amaechi will honour such. Even at that, to ur chargin, By the way, Av u read the omereji report? Can u refer me to the page where Amaechi was indicted? The same question Amaechi asked during his ministerial questioning, none of wikes cronies refered him to such. How come a white paper that ought to Av originated from the report indicted him?

In contrast, because of wikes desperation and stupidity he hurriedly went to release a white paper. Do u know the implications of a white paper? Done and dusted. Why didn't he just receive the omereji report and forward it to them knowing fully well that amaechi and his men didn't show up so that the security men will investigate them? Instead he chose to write a white paper and expect other agencies to carry his dung. These ones aren't as foolish as wike.

U are smart by half. Efcc should investigate a case wike has already concluded by reason of white paper so that if peradventure they come to a different conclusion to wikes, u lot will say they are hiding something right? Again u and ur masters are smart by half.

If Buhari will allow EFCC go after Amaechi, he will definitely drink liquid beans in Ikoyi prison, I guarantee it......

Guarantee wikes cronies not me. All Buhari's ministerial appointees including Amaechi went through rigorous screening and those appointed, nothing incriminating was found on them. Ask wike to present his white paper to court and am sure the court will ask Amaechi to defend himself.
Ur effort in justifying wikes stupidity once again has gone flat

Re: White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews by Codes151(m): 11:05pm On Apr 15, 2017
Amaechi! God will judge u and your generatIon. If any body don die in your course For power!! May his /her blood hunt u!!! If u don deprive any body in nigeria his/her rights, may u never enjoy peace!!

Look at the amounts u just dey withdraw without fear!? How can u be so greedy, wicked and self centered? Your sure Your not A wizard? Omg!!! Even if it was your bank Account, u won't withdraw like that!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bashir Ahmad And Naeemah Bindawa Wedding Party (Photos, Video) / Buhari, Saraki, Gauck At Banquet Dinner (Photos) / Roasted Plantain Seller Campaigning For PDP In Ondo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.