Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,713 members, 7,820,494 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews (44425 Views)

Coronavirus: FG Seeks National Assembly’s Approval For N500bn Intervention Fund / Photo Of Wike's "Special" Handshake Surfaces After Accusing Amaechi Of Cultism / Governor Wike Accuses Amaechi Of Forming New Cult Group in Rivers state (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews by SycophanticGoat: 5:58am On Apr 16, 2017
Toketimt:

Can u swear on the life of ur loved ones. If not, may they cough blood to death for ur shameless lies against me.

In the same vain, can you swear on the life of your loved ones that Amaechi didn't embezzle Rivers State funds? If not may the bold phrase be your portion!

Bloody defenders of corruption everywhere.. SmH
Re: White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews by bayelsaowei(m): 6:13am On Apr 16, 2017
Tokt:

Ijaw warrior. How far with ur gun carrying activities? grin grin grin
Amaechi gave rivers what no governor in this state ever gave in terms of infrastructural development.
Ask wike ur hero to go to court. grin
ameachi is a thief like any other politician who is covered by his northern masters..even a new born baby knows that..

So I wonder what all this back and forth argument is for..

Ameachi can only enjoy some sort of immunity for now..its nigeria we are talking about..

Ameachi is a thief and a thug..
Re: White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews by PAT4HOT(m): 6:27am On Apr 16, 2017
Well, Tele Ikuru, Amaechi's deputy is not included in the indictment, your guess is as good as mine.
Re: White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews by 2uung(m): 6:32am On Apr 16, 2017
Toketimt:
If wike is sure of himself, let him package his junk of a report and instruct Rivers state AG to commence prosecution of Amaechi in Rivers state high Court afterall its alleged crimes are against the state. Above all, the bastard called wike promised to prosecute him. What sane minds are asking is why has wike refused to commence prosecution after two tears? Why constantly throwing baseless accusations but no balls to act?
Wike remains a bastard if he doesn't commence prosecution afterall Amaechi has no immunity.
guy efcc should investigate won't dt 1 jst settle d matter. amaechi steal u dey insult wike.

1 Like

Re: White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews by ruggedized1: 6:36am On Apr 16, 2017
Though Amaechi worked but he stole the state mercilessly before leaving. I could remember in one of the contractors meetings with Wike he complained about virtually nothing to work with which prompted his early borrowing of over 60b.
Re: White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews by legislatively: 6:37am On Apr 16, 2017
dvee2:

While you are leaking Wike's butt?

We all know you, your grouse against Ameachi is that he led the revolution that truncated the looting administration of your buffoon hero.
look at this ignoramus, what's my business with two thieves (wike and Amaechi) who are both strugfling for fame by manipulating dunce like you, you think I'm a political jobber like you?
Re: White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews by Afamed: 6:37am On Apr 16, 2017
There is more to this New News. Amechi has left power over 2years now, and the last I checked in the Nigeria constitution, a Minister has no immunity. The decent step is to take Amechi with all the evidence to court, so the 500billion could be recovered.
Re: White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews by ogologoamu: 6:41am On Apr 16, 2017
Toketimt:

Like I said, Wike remains a joke. Why submit it to whoever? Did these ones sent u message? Wike as executive Governor has all the powers to commence prosecution, why is he not prosecuting two years after promising to do so? Could it be that the reason why he is not prosecuting is the same reason why these agencies wike submitted his junk to also chose to throw the rubbish away which is a non substantial document that will not stand in any court?
Wike and his gullible likes are hopeless eediots.

Stop disgracing yourself here. Which instrument will he use to prosecute Buhari's saint?, is it the police, Army, DSS, EFCC or the court which you know are controlled by APC government. Wake up.

1 Like

Re: White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews by famosh: 6:47am On Apr 16, 2017
mr1759:

if Efcc can freeze fayose a serving governor bank account with immunity when some they heard speculation, why then are they not willing to move to further investigate this petition and check if money is really missing
Stop the lies. There was more than speculation with the fayose issue; he was caught ON TAPE with Obanikoro trying to rig elections.
Re: White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews by famosh: 6:50am On Apr 16, 2017
ruggedized1:
Though Amaechi worked but he stole the state mercilessly before leaving. I could remember in one of the contractors meetings with Wike he complained about virtually nothing to work with which prompted his early borrowing of over 60b.
Keep deluding yourself. Many of those contracts were also awarded to Wike when he was under Amaechi in Rivers state & he did nothing.
Re: White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews by teejaypounds: 6:53am On Apr 16, 2017
sar33:
Read more. http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/white-paper-that-allegedly-indicted.html

The way they call this money$ sef. One will be thinking its jst change dy talking abt.
Re: White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews by mr1759: 6:54am On Apr 16, 2017
Afamed:
There is more to this New News. Amechi has left power over 2years now, and the last I checked in the Nigeria constitution, a Minister has no immunity. The decent step is to take Amechi with all the evidence to court, so the 500billion could be recovered.

rivers state cannot go to court like that, u cannot be a judge in your case. Ekiti house of assembly summits findings of fayemi as a governor to efcc

Re: White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews by Splashme: 6:55am On Apr 16, 2017
Ezenwammadu:
Amaechi is a very big greedy thief
Re: White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews by coputa(m): 7:00am On Apr 16, 2017
Toketimt:
If wike is sure of himself, let him package his junk of a report and instruct Rivers state AG to commence prosecution of Amaechi in Rivers state high Court afterall its alleged crimes are against the state. Above all, the bastard called wike promised to prosecute him. What sane minds are asking is why has wike refused to commence prosecution after two tears? Why constantly throwing baseless accusations but no balls to act?
Wike remains a bastard if he doesn't commence prosecution afterall Amaechi has no immunity.
Shine your eyes,Amaechi's broom holds water more than an umbrella.

1 Like

Re: White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews by bsideboii(m): 7:01am On Apr 16, 2017
Toketimt:

Like I said, Wike remains a joke. Why submit it to whoever? Did these ones sent u message? Wike as executive Governor has all the powers to commence prosecution, why is he not prosecuting two years after promising to do so? Could it be that the reason why he is not prosecuting is the same reason why these agencies wike submitted his junk to also chose to throw the rubbish away which is a non substantial document that will not stand in any court?
Wike and his gullible likes are hopeless eediots.
Let him who wants equity come to the table with clean hands... Wike's hands are soiled too.He prefers the media trial for Amaechi,than to do the right thing.

1 Like

Re: White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews by famosh: 7:04am On Apr 16, 2017
The level of unintelligence is so alarming. You just put out a white paper with ridiculous figures with no evidence; for example, signed paper or stuff by Amaechi (even if na to forge am), and you want discerning people (definitely apart from the block-headed developers) to just believe it? Nawa o!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews by ladesson(m): 7:09am On Apr 16, 2017
TOTAL FABU...RUBBISH!!WIKE,WHAT NEXT
Re: White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews by coputa(m): 7:18am On Apr 16, 2017
Toketimt:
Knowing fully well that so many fools won't even read the report, let me assist these hopeless bastards somehow.
Many recommendations from the report requested that the Anthorney General of Rivers state to act and not efcc or ICPC or any federal agency wike claimed to have submitted the report to. The question sane minds are asking is why has wike AG refused to act as recommended? Why has wike not queried him in this regard? Why is wike and his hopeless supporters instead criticising federal agencies who were not for once asked to do anything?
Again I repeat, Wike and his minions are hopeless eediots.
Who asked Efcc to investigate and prosecute some former Governors,why is Amaechi's case different.
Re: White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews by drss2(m): 7:25am On Apr 16, 2017
famosh:
The level of unintelligence is so alarming. You just put out a white paper with ridiculous figures with no evidence; for example, signed paper or stuff by Amaechi (even if na to forge am), and you want discerning people (definitely apart from the block-headed developers) to just believe it? Nawa o!
assuming dis same white paper is against wike u zombies will be singing a different song just like u did with dat rubbish report about $500 billion oyel field. keep on decieving urselves.

1 Like

Re: White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews by Mrbigman1(m): 7:25am On Apr 16, 2017
Toketimt:
Knowing fully well that so many fools won't even read the report, let me assist these hopeless bastards somehow.
Many recommendations from the report requested that the Anthorney General of Rivers state to act and not efcc or ICPC or any federal agency wike claimed to have submitted the report to. The question sane minds are asking is why has wike AG refused to act as recommended? Why has wike not queried him in this regard? Why is wike and his hopeless supporters instead criticising federal agencies who were not for once asked to do anything?
Again I repeat, Wike and his minions are hopeless eediots.

And why re u crying so loud? Persecution started a while ago.

Which police will be ordered to arrest amechi? A federal police or state police?

Abi amaechi will use his legs and walk into prison abi?

Abi same invitation given to his like by d Senate and dey re all turned it down or came wen dey liked, isit when river state govt tells him to come to prison he will now run and come?

Do u even know if he comes to court session or even sends legal team or not?

U re Dia defending ur pay masters
Re: White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews by Afamed: 7:30am On Apr 16, 2017
mr1759:

rivers state cannot go to court like that, u cannot be a judge in your case. Ekiti house of assembly summits findings of fayemi as a governor to efcc
Brother read what you wrote again and again. I neither belong to Amechi nor Wike. The court in Rivers state Is not controlled by Rivers state government. Rivers government, the Executive , court in Rivers state, the Judiciary.These are different arms of government. Ali Modu Sheriff vs Senator Ahmed Makafi ( The preferred candidate of Wike) He still lost despite the case was held in Rivers state. And from the white paper, there has never be a record that Amechi has been taken to court. Fayemi vs Ekiti house of assembly. Since, the assembly has gotten their findings right, the next step is to take Fayemi to court , since EFCC has no power under law to trial Fayemi. If truly they find evidence to nail him.
Re: White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews by drss2(m): 7:31am On Apr 16, 2017
as it was with d 53 suit cases, so will it be with d $50 million loot found in ikoyi. noing will come out of it cos d owner is a "big govt pipul."
as long as u ar in APC, u ar free from kworoption even if millions of dollars in found in ur house. is fashola not roaming free despite petitions against his N78 million website n N200 million bore hole
fighting corruption my foot.
Re: White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 16, 2017
Another propaganda from these crafty politicians.

Who else saw that the fabricated paper has no direct link with the "found money" in Ikoyi. It's just a fabricated lie to set gullible readers of different ethno-political affiliations against one another. Worse still, many have fallen for the cheap conjecture!

Unfortunately, majority of the people writing rubbish here do not even understand the content of the said white paper.. lols
Wike and Ameachi are politicians. Their primary interests are their pockets; that of their family, and their Crony's!

I refuse to be deceived!
Re: White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews by lawalosky(m): 7:38am On Apr 16, 2017
ameachi don finish rivers o
Re: White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews by Okjay: 7:40am On Apr 16, 2017
Wike lacks the conscience, he moral ,the equity to to prosecute Amaechi in court. Remember that he was part of Amaechi's govt .Amaechi knows something about him too that he is afraid of Amaechi making it public. Amaechi has thrown the challenge to him by saying to him 'meet me in court ' n wike is yet to do that n he is going around distributing white paper which he doctored the report therein
Re: White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews by 3moses: 7:47am On Apr 16, 2017
ikp120:
These guys should lock up that guy and grind the key to pieces.

The way the guy dey pose and talk like saint na wetin dey pain me pass.

No... he is the one I like most... he was the only politician (a sitting governor) that called all the political office holders thiefs.

That we ppl refuses to stone them when they stole... and which gives them more minds to steal more.
Re: White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews by famosh: 7:49am On Apr 16, 2017
drss2:
assuming dis same white paper is against wike u zombies will be singing a different song just like u did with dat rubbish report about $500 billion oyel field. keep on decieving urselves.
You're an example of why I say the unintelligence here is alarming. The $500b scam investigation involving your hero wasn't initiated in Nigeria. Even the top guys in the oil company involved has admitted that there was some fraud so what are you saying? Be smarter please, even though it's hard for you developers.
Re: White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews by ehissi(m): 7:53am On Apr 16, 2017
greggng:

Go to court with the evidence you ve against him. Is there any law that says you cannot prove ur case except efcc backs it up? Go and test ur evidence in court.

Embezzlement of Public funds is a Criminal case and not a civil case. Get it?

You take someone to Court when they hit your car, beat you up. When its an armed robbery you dont take them to court, you report or take then to the relevant security operatives police/EFCC/ICPC etc.....

Is that okay?
Re: White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews by austin2all: 7:59am On Apr 16, 2017
Toketimt:

I put it to u that ur primary grouse with the best Rivers state governor in recent past is because he led in the booting out of the Otuokee Bastard from Aso Rock. An honorable feat, majority of Nigerians will forever be grateful for. Apart from this, u Av nothing substantial to hold on him.

all you know how to do is rain insults. Where's the maturity in you.
oponu
Re: White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews by drss2(m): 8:02am On Apr 16, 2017
famosh:

You're an example of why I say the unintelligence here is alarming. The $500b scam investigation involving your hero wasn't initiated in Nigeria. Even the top guys in the oil company involved has admitted that there was some fraud so what are you saying? Be smarter please, even though it's hard for you developers.
only a person with half a brain will believe dat $500 billion oyel field report. who valued d oyel field at $500 billioneven saudi arabia with one of d largest oyel reserves ind world does not have an oyel field worth $500 billion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

DSS Appoints Mani As New Chief Security Officer For President-elect, Buhari / Bashir Ahmad And Naeemah Bindawa Wedding Party (Photos, Video) / Buhari, Saraki, Gauck At Banquet Dinner (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.