Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,572 members, 7,820,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews (44421 Views)

Coronavirus: FG Seeks National Assembly’s Approval For N500bn Intervention Fund / Photo Of Wike's "Special" Handshake Surfaces After Accusing Amaechi Of Cultism / Governor Wike Accuses Amaechi Of Forming New Cult Group in Rivers state (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews by ehissi(m): 11:08pm On Apr 15, 2017
greggng:

I tthank God for the wisdom of people like you. So wike will concoct a story and expect Nigerian govt to act on it. Even an unborn baby knows how badly wike hated amaechi.

Yes! In fact, the Nigerian government should have even been eager to act on it, because it proves that some people who are in the opposition consider them worthy arbiters in matters where integrity is paramount...... angry

For them to create a document and still present it to be proven to be true or false represents humility and the highest level of fairness.

Its like saying, this is what we believe took place but we stand to be corrected and every day EFCC refuses to investigate, it proves that Amaechi is untouchable even if he commits a financial crime.

Since Amaechi refuse to appear to state his side of the story, it could be argued in court that the findings of the court are largely speculatory and such it wont survive a court room trial.

Let EFCC investigate and prove the findings to be false, then we will know that wike is a fool, until then I am willing to believe/assume that you guys are assumptionists, nothing but an extension of BMC support staff, unleashed on Nairaland just to make Amaechk look good no matter how poorly he performs.......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews by lailo: 11:08pm On Apr 15, 2017
Abeg forget it,Ameachi na learner where Akpabio dey.

1 Like

Re: White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews by fuckyoumhen: 11:09pm On Apr 15, 2017
Toketimt:

Is the Otuooke Bastard ur father? If not, I see no rule broken here.
BMC WILL TAKE YOU TO NOWHERE! SHOE SHINER OF THAT OTUOKE MAN CAN AFFORD TO BUY YOU & YOUR GENERATION YET UNBORN!
NOTE: THE OTUOKE MAN IS NOT A SAINT BECAUSE HE IS CORRUPT AS WELL BUT BUBU OWNS TYPE OF STEALING IS SUPERIOR TO THAT OF OTUOKE MAN

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews by Toketimt: 11:12pm On Apr 15, 2017
ehissi:

This is exactly what the Rivers State government wants and that is why when the commission was set up, it invited Amaechi, but he didnt show. He went to court to stop it. The court declined.

When Amaechi panel to investigate the elections killings invited wike, did wike show face? Was his reason not similar to what Amaechi gave? Besides, unlike Amaechi, go pick up the audio and video tapes of the inauguration of omereji panel and hear wike speak.

When they even finished the inquiry, knowing what they have is largely speculatory at best, especially since Amaechi didnt come to offer explanation; the attorney general of Rivers sent this findings to EFCC for further investigation.

If they know it is merely speculatory, why release a white paper on it? Besides, even if it's speculatory, that can not in any way stop a court process. The truth will surely come out in court if wike charge him to court. Efcc is not structured to tidy up wikes eediocy.

Nothing has been done till today, let EFCC be allowed to investigate him, then the truth will be manifest....

I put it to u from an informed position that as against what wike and his minions will like you to believe, efcc on forces avenue here in Ph has investigated including the petition that livingstone wrote and concluded that they are nothing but heaps of dung. Of cos, Wike won't accept that and that explains his propaganda. If he is so sure of himself, charge Amaechi to court. Even Amaechi wants to go to court.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews by vatiqan(m): 11:15pm On Apr 15, 2017
Toketimt:

I put it to u that ur primary grouse with the best Rivers state governor in recent past is because he led in the booting out of the Otuokee Bastard from Aso Rock. An honorable feat, majority of Nigerians will forever be grateful for. Apart from this, u Av nothing substantial to hold on him.

Iffa hear! I repeat, iffa hear! You are too lousy, boy. All these rant you put up here, I'm looking for facts but can't find any. This is a man who geounded the judiciary in Rivers State; moved the Speaker of the HoA to government house, and ruled the state like a tyrant; you are here speaking english... Iffa here!

1 Like

Re: White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews by sindrek(m): 11:16pm On Apr 15, 2017
Toketimt:

Am ain't insulting u. Am just amaze at ur stupidity in still believing that amaechi is still owning u.
try to get a life
Re: White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews by Bizibi(m): 11:16pm On Apr 15, 2017
lailo:
Abeg forget it,Ameachi na learner where Akpabio dey.
ehh!!! If you take a peep on amaechi own,you will say akpabio is aguero of man city and cannot be compared to mess I and ronaldo in one.
Re: White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews by greggng: 11:16pm On Apr 15, 2017
ehissi:

Yes! In fact, the Nigerian government should have even been eager to act on it, because it proves that some people who are in the opposition consider them worthy arbiters in matters where integrity is paramount...... angry

For them to create a document and still present it to be proven to be true or false represents humility and the highest level of fairness.

Its like saying, this is what we believe took place but we stand to be corrected and every day EFCC refuses to investigate, it proves that Amaechi is untouchable even if he commits a financial crime.

Since Amaechi refuse to appear to state his side of the story, it could be argued in court that the findings of the court are largely speculatory and such it wont survive a court room trial.

Let EFCC investigate and prove the findings to be false, then we will know that wike is a fool, until then I am willing to believe/assume that you guys are assumptionists, nothing but an extension of BMC support staff, unleashed on Nairaland just to make Amaechk look good no matter how poorly he performs.......

Go to court with the evidence you ve against him. Is there any law that says you cannot prove ur case except efcc backs it up? Go and test ur evidence in court.

2 Likes

Re: White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews by hopkinsnoni(m): 11:22pm On Apr 15, 2017
In davidos, voice : 500 billion for account oo baby..... Criminals every where
Re: White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 15, 2017
Toketimt:

Like I said, Wike remains a joke. Why submit it to whoever? Did these ones sent u message? Wike as executive Governor has all the powers to commence prosecution, why is he not prosecuting two years after promising to do so? Could it be that the reason why he is not prosecuting is the same reason why these agencies wike submitted his junk to also chose to throw the rubbish away which is a non substantial document that will not stand in any court?
Wike and his gullible likes are hopeless eediots.
EXCUSE LET SOME1 WHO IS 4RM D STATE SPEAK. DO U KW WEN HIS CASE STARTED? SINCE 2015. BUT HE REFUSE 2 HONOUR THE COURT INVITATIONS. WAT IS PAINING IS DAT PMB WAS AWARE BUT D GUY JUST LOCK UP. CUS HE USED PART OF D MONEY 2 FUND HIS CAMPAINGN. WIKE WAS RIGHT THAT MONEY AT IKOYI HUZ IS RIVERS MONEY.
SEE LET ME TEL U, UNTIL WE COME 2GADA AS 1 IRRESPECTIVE OF WHERE WE COME 4RM 2 FIGHT OUR ENEMIES( POLITIFICIANS) THEY WIL CONTINUE 2 STEAL OUR COMMONWEALTH.
BE WISE.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews by bilulu(m): 11:23pm On Apr 15, 2017
Toketimt:
If wike is sure of himself, let him package his junk of a report and instruct Rivers state AG to commence prosecution of Amaechi in Rivers state high Court afterall its alleged crimes are against the state. Above all, the bastard called wike promised to prosecute him. What sane minds are asking is why has wike refused to commence prosecution after two tears? Why constantly throwing baseless accusations but no balls to act?
Wike remains a bastard if he doesn't commence prosecution afterall Amaechi has no immunity.
who arrested Suswam of Benue state? who arrested Aliyu of Niger state? why can't EFCC arrest Amaechi after receiving d report? u guys ve d problem of dis country
Re: White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews by fuckyoumhen: 11:25pm On Apr 15, 2017
INVINCIBLECSP:
EXCUSE LET SOME1 WHO IS 4RM D STATE SPEAK. DO U KW WEN HIS CASE STARTED? SINCE 2015. BUT HE REFUSE 2 HONOUR THE COURT INVITATIONS. WAT IS PAINING IS DAT PMB WAS AWARE BUT D GUY JUST LOCK UP. CUS HE USED PART OF D MONEY 2 FUND HIS CAMPAINGN. WIKE WAS RIGHT THAT MONEY AT IKOYI HUZ IS RIVERS MONEY.
SEE LET ME TEL U, UNTIL WE COME 2GADA AS 1 IRRESPECTIVE OF WHERE WE COME 4RM 2 FIGHT OUR ENEMIES( POLITIFICIANS) THEY WIL CONTINUE 2 STEAL OUR COMMONWEALTH.
BE WISE.
Dont waste your time on that idiot boy, his life is shattered already
Re: White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews by Tokt: 11:32pm On Apr 15, 2017
ehissi:

I am not talking because of Demdem, I am talking because of the people he may be misleading with his strange line of commentary.

I followed that Amaechi case wella, so I wan see the strange argument that he wants to put up.

Make E for still know say, our mumu don do finish. Whether APC/BMC dey pay am stipends or not.......... cheesy

He is surely not deceiving anyone. So far, nothing he has said has been proven to be a lie. Even ur insinuations to the workings of Wike as presented by u has been rubbished by him. So what the Ffuck are u talking about?

2 Likes

Re: White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews by Tokt: 11:34pm On Apr 15, 2017
sindrek:
with people like this we will keep having problems in this country

So because he chose not to tow ur own line of reason, he is a problem right? Smh

2 Likes

Re: White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews by Tokt: 11:44pm On Apr 15, 2017
vatiqan:

Iffa hear! I repeat, iffa hear! You are too lousy, boy. All these rant you put up here, I'm looking for facts but can't find any.

U can't see any because u Av allowed wikes lies to take the best part of ur brain.

This is a man who geounded the judiciary in Rivers State;

Nop. The state govt and JSC are responsible.

moved the Speaker of the HoA to government house,

What do u expect when Wike, shepopotamus and their kind instructed Mbu to seal up the house nko?

and ruled the state like a tyrant; you are here speaking english

Tyrant I guess y mean his numerous underground drainages kind of roads laced with walkways and street lights he built all over rivers, none of wikes roads can stand beside or the world class schools, health centers etc he built etc

... Iffa here!

Get this to ur skull. He remains the best in recent past.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews by adanny01(m): 11:44pm On Apr 15, 2017
sar33:
These documents were released by Scannews with the caption below....

http://scannewsnigeria.com/featured-post/white-paper-that-indicted-former-governor-chibuike-amaechi-for-embezzling-over-n500billion-rivers-state-funds-2/

I thought I will see proof that Ameachi owns the Ikoyi 7b flat where money was found instead am seeing one cock and bull story.

3 Likes

Re: White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews by Tokt: 11:46pm On Apr 15, 2017
greggng:

Go to court with the evidence you ve against him. Is there any law that says you cannot prove ur case except efcc backs it up? Go and test ur evidence in court.

Wellsaid

1 Like

Re: White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews by Tokt: 11:49pm On Apr 15, 2017
[s]
INVINCIBLECSP:
BE WISE.
[/s]

Bunkum. So u think he is not from the State and not knowledgeable to speak about this topic right? Such a joke.
By the way, for ur knowledge, there is no court proceedings on this case let alone him not honouring a court summon as stated by u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews by Tokt: 11:53pm On Apr 15, 2017
bilulu:

who arrested Suswam of Benue state? who arrested Aliyu of Niger state? why can't EFCC arrest Amaechi after receiving d report? u guys ve d problem of dis country

These ones were arrested because efcc investigated. Efcc also have investigated Amaechi even before he became minister and found him not culpable even with livingstone petition. Wike disagree with them and issued a white paper. Why should wike wait till efcc do whatever before doing what the constitution empowers him to do. If he is sure of his allegations as against what efcc found out, then show it on court. Simple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews by EvangelistNdudi(m): 11:58pm On Apr 15, 2017
Toketimt:

I put it to u that ur primary grouse with the best Rivers state governor in recent past is because he led in the booting out of the Otuokee Bastard from Aso Rock. An honorable feat, majority of Nigerians will forever be grateful for. Apart from this, u Av nothing substantial to hold on him.
Brother calm down, the way you respond to any post that go against Amechi will leave people with no choice than to believe that you are one of his online pay agents

you don't need to insult anyone before making your point known

thank you.

1 Like

Re: White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 15, 2017
We knew that Amaechi stole rivers state funds APC's campaign. Since he decamped to APC that was when he stopped working and accounting for every funds was under his watched by using monorail as cover up.

My ministers are corrupt- Buhari.

Re: White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews by fuckyoumhen: 12:00am On Apr 16, 2017
Tokt:

These ones were arrested because efcc investigated. Efcc also have investigated Amaechi even before he became minister and found him not culpable even with livingstone petition. Wike disagree with them and issued a white paper. Why should wike wait till efcc do whatever before doing what the constitution empowers him to do. If he is sure of his allegations as against what efcc found out, then show it on court. Simple.
Name just 2 APC members that have been charged to court for corruption under Bubuharis Administration

1 Like

Re: White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews by malachytochukwu(m): 12:02am On Apr 16, 2017
Why are you all over the place typing rubbish You don't know that prosecuting Amaechi is like prosecuting Buhari himself? ?? Get outa here paid nigga [qquote author=Toketimt post=55601506]

Please show me the corruption with facts? So because wike said it, it automatically makes it so right? Get ur putrid mouth out of wikes cocck and start using Ur brain. Diezani not in the country currently.
[/quote]
Re: White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews by Tokt: 12:04am On Apr 16, 2017
[s]
fuckyoumhen:
Name just 2 APC members that have been charged to court for corruption under Bubuharis Administration
[/s]

Inconsequential to issue at stake here. Open a new thread on this and send me an invite

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bashir Ahmad And Naeemah Bindawa Wedding Party (Photos, Video) / DSS Appoints Mani As New Chief Security Officer For President-elect, Buhari / Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.