Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,610 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets (83136 Views)

The Melayes: Dino Melaye And His Children In Adorable Family Photo / Sam Oboh Shot, Car Riddled With Bullets [PHOTOS] / Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of His Bullet Proof G Wagon Riddled With Gun Shots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by Lexusgs430: 10:19pm On Apr 15, 2017
We are expecting another dance from Senator Dinosaur....

1 Like

Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by Abluvs9ja: 10:19pm On Apr 15, 2017
Which movie is this? undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 15, 2017
Judging from those holes, Oga Dino, those boys weren't there to kill you, if they were, they won't come with those catapults.

Bullet holes, stone holes my a55. sad

8 Likes

Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by sotall(m): 10:20pm On Apr 15, 2017
na wa oooo....
first suspect Tinubu's Daughter

second suspect is Sahara reporters
Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by Sanuzi(m): 10:20pm On Apr 15, 2017
JamieNaij:
Here are photos of the security car, caravan, wall riddled with bullets when about 10 gunmen stormed Senator Dino Melaye's Kogi home early hours of this morning in what he calls an assassination attempt.

[b]SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/04/photos-dino-melayes-security-car.html

hOW TRUE IS DS NEWS?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by soberdrunk(m): 10:20pm On Apr 15, 2017
angry
Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by GlassDoc: 10:20pm On Apr 15, 2017
donmalcolm21:
Stop all these nonsense. If Dino is corrupt let the system take its course and not all these childish rants
he never said that...

1 Like

Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by Promise1991: 10:21pm On Apr 15, 2017
U talk true u die ,u no talk true u die....
Enemies of truth at work
Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by bush112(m): 10:25pm On Apr 15, 2017
rusher14:

Who said anything about corruption?
I've asked simple questions do you have the answers?
guy go sleep
Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 15, 2017
Just look at this shiit right here, assasins trying to kill you and they can't even shoot at your window
literally your whole window is intact while they shoot at the wall above, lmfaooooo.

Staged in my opinion.

10 Likes

Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by sunnyeinstein(m): 10:26pm On Apr 15, 2017
igbsam:
Yea right....they just went to his house without seeing him and start wasting bullets on an empty wall and a non occupied vehicle and u call that assassination attempt ? BOMB dey una head

no mind dem. the guy staged the whole thing.

Imagine this: you just 'survived' an 'assasination attempt' and your 1st 'interview' afta d incident you start talking like someone who wants to run for governorship seat, telling everybody how a good politician you are. i mean, dude, u just got your life 'saved' by God and 'luck' and all you could do was to start campaigning for elections?!!! i'm tired for nigeria.

Meanwhile, that mod that banned me for 6hours welldone oo, i wrote an innocuous opinion about AY, Helen Paul and other comedians in general (i did not abuse anyone oo) but the mod saw it fit to ban me. All i can say is, if what i wrote had any profanity in my comment you are justified, but if not may you get banned by the celestial powers when you want to innocently table your matter. I no swear oo i just speak my mind as e pain me. thank you

8 Likes

Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 15, 2017
Mmm, let him remember when he was saying .. when men were men and women used to cook for men lol.., if he is a man why did he not protect himself. Childish human being. He is lucky he escaped.
Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by mathy2p2: 10:27pm On Apr 15, 2017
I still de observed

Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by megafone: 10:27pm On Apr 15, 2017
Is that all?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by Benekruku(m): 10:28pm On Apr 15, 2017
vicdom:
cry
It must be a handiwork of buhari and magu, both must surely die a miserable death

I will be waiting for your Obituary to grace Nairaland front page.

Yo definitely will die a miserable and traumatic death too. Worst of it is that, you will be dying with family members, friends and loved ones!

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by me69: 10:30pm On Apr 15, 2017
"He did it to himself for attention"

-Fayose

1 Like

Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by PTNL: 10:31pm On Apr 15, 2017
This must have been staged to cause distractions and change news headlines about his conjectured cert falsifications

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by sunnyeinstein(m): 10:31pm On Apr 15, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:
Just look at this shiit right here, assasins trying to kill you and they can't even shoot at your window
literally your whole window is intact while they shoot at the wall above, lmfaooooo.

Staged in my opinion.

shey those ones are bullets ni? na borris be these ones jere, shot from locally made pistols wey don nearly wreck and has lesser speed with next to no minimal impact. Them go use real guns and the holes no go big in diameter? Abeg Happy easter to us all jere, make politicians go siddon enjoy their loot or die trying.

Meanwhile, that mod that banned me for 6hours welldone oo, i wrote an innocuous opinion about AY, Helen Paul and other comedians in general (i did not abuse anyone oo) but the mod saw it fit to ban me. All i can say is, if what i wrote had any profanity in my comment you are justified, but if not may you get banned by the celestial powers when you want to innocently table your matter. I no swear oo i just speak my mind as e pain me. thank you

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by emeka2847: 10:31pm On Apr 15, 2017
This is fake assassination attempt jor.
The senator should be ashamed.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by able20(m): 10:31pm On Apr 15, 2017
goldedprince:
those pics dont describe the story.
looks like they were throwing stones at him.
boy doni, show me where them shoot 200 bullets na.
May 10 gunmen throw stone at you in your house. Amen!
Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 15, 2017
i still no believe

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by Compliant(m): 10:33pm On Apr 15, 2017
Assassination indeed.

EVEN A DRUNK POLICE MAN WILL TARGET THE WINDOW INSTEAD OF A BLOCK WALL.

HE SHOULD LOOK FOR A BETTER FILM DIRECTOR

6 Likes

Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by Codes151(m): 10:33pm On Apr 15, 2017
donmalcolm21:
Stop all these nonsense. If Dino is corrupt let the system take its course and not all these childish rants
no mind them childish people
Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by Rapmoney(m): 10:34pm On Apr 15, 2017
Benekruku:
Staged Assassination!

So they did not vandalize any of his super cars and only a scrap caravan was damaged?

Dino should stage another assassination attempt with a different movie director
It is good to think before typing than doing the opposite (typing before thinking). Did the report say they went to his Abuja residence? His "super cars" are in Abuja. This is his Kogi home!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by goldedprince: 10:35pm On Apr 15, 2017
able20:

May 10 gunmen throw stone at you in your house. Amen!
may 10 people you love most including you will die painfully and brutally before december 2017. amen

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by Kagarko(m): 10:36pm On Apr 15, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
The Senate President Abubakar Bukola Saraki suspended former majority leader Senator Ali Ndume for not making his findings veritable against Dino Melaye in the certificate scandal.

Now Dino Melaye has been attacked. Whose to be blamed for this?
The handwriting is Chrystal clear on the wall.
Ali Ndume is the prime suspect

Abeg dis guy I think He needs sense.

Can anybody offer him something upstairs?

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by Benekruku(m): 10:36pm On Apr 15, 2017
Rapmoney:
It is good to think before typing than doing the opposite (typing before thinking). Did the report say they went to his Abuja residence? His "super cars" are in Abuja. This is his Kogi home!

So they shop up the window and the bullets did not hit the glass!

Stop using your kidney to think.

5 Likes

Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by TroubleMaker47(m): 10:38pm On Apr 15, 2017
So it's now a taboo for assassins to shoot through the Windows and doors in a bungalow? undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by chukel(m): 10:40pm On Apr 15, 2017
This is ridiculous. Windows were not shattered. Yet they wanted you dead. Were you hiding in the caravan that they were shooting it? The windshield of the caravan wasn't even shattered, yet they were shooting to kill u. Assassins couldn't even gain entrance. They came and were aiming and shooting at the roof and left the windows. Unless Dino sleeps on the roof at night. This is hogwash. He just wants to remain in the news. Dino is a criminal. I know he has a target.

8 Likes

Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by fruitsville: 10:42pm On Apr 15, 2017
Useless animal at it again abi

1 Like

Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by adedayoa2(f): 10:42pm On Apr 15, 2017
goldedprince:

may 10 people you love most including you die painfully and brutally before december 2017. amen
shocked shocked
Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by bettercreature(m): 10:42pm On Apr 15, 2017
donmalcolm21:
No matter pur political differences i don't wish you such fate but to the laggards that said this is stage managed i pray such fate befells them
He probably staged it! you have no idea how desperate these politicians are
He is probably trying to divert attention from his predicament
Real assassins won't shoot sporadically

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York / Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics) / INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.