Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,357 members, 7,815,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets (83139 Views)

The Melayes: Dino Melaye And His Children In Adorable Family Photo / Sam Oboh Shot, Car Riddled With Bullets [PHOTOS] / Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of His Bullet Proof G Wagon Riddled With Gun Shots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by sermming: 11:55pm On Apr 15, 2017
As far as am concern this was stage.....Dino is lying and I can prove it.

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by Homers123(m): 11:57pm On Apr 15, 2017
Hope this is not a Camelango Vetrasca sh#t sha?
Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by jonero4(m): 12:03am On Apr 16, 2017
Where is your security
Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by legendsilver(m): 12:05am On Apr 16, 2017
donmalcolm21:
No matter pur political differences i don't wish you such fate but to the laggards that said this is stage managed i pray such fate befells them
so you trust Dino this much? Guy that man can stage anything o.

Is it his caravan they came to steal or that is where he sleeps?

Abeg make I travel go my country for Ondo town, near agerige for Ondo local government

5 Likes

Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by IBreakRules: 12:05am On Apr 16, 2017
OlujobaSamuel:
dey wan kill you but na roof bullets dey hit, na bus wey you no fit carry run dem dey spray? i wont say na scam sha

hehehe.. I was actually expecting to see those 'sports cars' of his sprayed with bullets. then I could have believed the story to some extent.
guess it was a low budget film they acted.

6 Likes

Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by djeuneur: 12:36am On Apr 16, 2017
I am personally nominating this 'skit' produced and directed by Mr 'Milo Melaye for the movie of the year. grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by Nobody: 12:44am On Apr 16, 2017
muyibaba222:
Dino has truly chosen to speak the truth and die.
boss,you really cracked me up...i literally started laughing few seconds of reading your comment.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by Akon419(m): 1:02am On Apr 16, 2017
NDUME aka boko haram sponsor has release his boko boys again on a mission
Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by brownsug(f): 1:31am On Apr 16, 2017
Flamzey00:
Imagine story.. How normal assassin go leave target dey aim wall & empty caravan.. #Fuck9ja headlines#

Almost everything about him is fake

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by babeface3: 1:38am On Apr 16, 2017
Why can't Tiumbu leave this man alone
JamieNaij:
Here are photos of the security car, caravan, wall riddled with bullets when about 10 gunmen stormed Senator Dino Melaye's Kogi home early hours of this morning in what he calls an assassination attempt.

[b]SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/04/photos-dino-melayes-security-car.html

Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by Ikpewe: 1:55am On Apr 16, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
The Senate President Abubakar Bukola Saraki suspended former majority leader Senator Ali Ndume for not making his findings veritable against Dino Melaye in the certificate scandal.

Now Dino Melaye has been attacked. Whose to be blamed for this?
The handwriting is Chrystal clear on the wall.
Ali Ndume is the prime suspect
Did you mean to type crystal clear? Why would Ndume do that?

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by morbeta(m): 1:56am On Apr 16, 2017
People shouldn't be deceived by these lies of politicians. Dino may have as well staged this show. Very simple, hire guns and shoot at his empty caravan and call camera.

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by gracevile: 2:47am On Apr 16, 2017
Flamzey00:
Imagine story.. How normal assassin go leave target dey aim wall & empty caravan.. #Fuck9ja headlines#
the assassins must have been high on rat pop. Imagine stupid story the were able to hit the high wall and a caravan

5 Likes

Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by gracevile: 2:50am On Apr 16, 2017
vicdom:
cry
It must be a handiwork of buhari and magu, both must surely die a miserable death

wish you same

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by Nobody: 3:16am On Apr 16, 2017
donmalcolm21:
No matter pur political differences i don't wish you such fate but to the laggards that said this is stage managed i pray such fate befells them

Lol, hope you're getting pay shaa?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by Myself2(m): 3:26am On Apr 16, 2017
donmalcolm21:

shocked shocked shocked
Befells ? ?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by khayce: 4:12am On Apr 16, 2017
*Assassination attempt season 1, written and directed by Dino Melaye.... (adoc version of suicide mission)

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by Nobody: 4:36am On Apr 16, 2017
Why are the bullet holes high up in the wall? Was he wall crawling like Spiderman?

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by NemzySeries(m): 4:48am On Apr 16, 2017
donmalcolm21:
so u deliberately refused to b reasonable abi

1 Like

Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by henryhemon(m): 5:00am On Apr 16, 2017
These politicians thinks we 're fools,assassins will waste time n bullets shooting on in a van and on walls?? They will just put a bullet over your head or skull or shoot at your heart. Dino thinks every one is foolish and a clown like him. These ones ar3 leaders o. Naija you don suffer. Look at the kind of leaders we have. And people will still vote for him.

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by donodion(m): 5:02am On Apr 16, 2017
Rubbish!.

Assasins would come for a hit and their crosslines would targeting roof of building, a parked caravan while the corrupt Dino drives around in expensive Bentley.

He can fool some gullible Nigerians anyway with his cheap publicity stunts.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by shomedic: 5:21am On Apr 16, 2017
This is serious
Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by 2bam: 5:24am On Apr 16, 2017
were is the bullet wound?that bus and building are still very fresh.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:34am On Apr 16, 2017
The gunmen must have been drunk.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by muyibaba222(m): 5:51am On Apr 16, 2017
SAVEDBABA:
boss,you really cracked me up...i literally started laughing few seconds of reading your comment.

abi na. he dey talk am like say if he see death he no go run. see am dey cry assassination attempt

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by Alphyno: 5:54am On Apr 16, 2017
After Setting Yourself Up grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by muyibaba222(m): 5:57am On Apr 16, 2017
adetayo234:

Dey there dey fool yourself

bros wetin u want make I talk? He say he go speak the truth and die but he dey cry assassination attempt now. He should stop deceiving himself with that quote

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by kingkhan(m): 6:02am On Apr 16, 2017
Attention seeker

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by Icecream4U(m): 6:05am On Apr 16, 2017
Does he live in the roof of that building? Why are the bullet holes so close to the roof?

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by bharkarh(m): 6:06am On Apr 16, 2017
Kagarko:

Abeg dis guy I think He needs sense.

Can anybody offer him something upstairs?
lemme coman be going with my sense before they steal it and give someone that doesnt have.
Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by WiseDon2(m): 6:13am On Apr 16, 2017
We specialize in providing relocation solutions for our vast spectrum of customers at an affordable cost, whether you're moving from across the street, intercity, intrastate or interstate. We have the best solution to suit your need.. Our clients are assured a 100% cooperation within our comprehensive network of partners and skilled labour resulting in effective and efficient delivery of project.

.. Give us a call today on 08130924655 or 08057081537. Then keep calm, sit back and let us move you the professional way.

Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by Mido4cess: 6:18am On Apr 16, 2017
Thank GOD for his life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. / Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics) / Atiku To Pay ₦5 Million For Using Trader's Picture Without Permission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.