Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets (83138 Views)

The Melayes: Dino Melaye And His Children In Adorable Family Photo / Sam Oboh Shot, Car Riddled With Bullets [PHOTOS] / Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of His Bullet Proof G Wagon Riddled With Gun Shots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by Unimaginable123: 10:43pm On Apr 15, 2017
rusher14:
Who counted them?

And were they using catapults?
the bible says "some have eyes but they cannot see"
Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by obidevine(m): 10:47pm On Apr 15, 2017
TPAND:
God pass them.

Tinubu wehydonesir. Funso Williams lives on

My hand no dey oohhh

1 Like

Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by piagetskinner(m): 10:47pm On Apr 15, 2017
attention seeking dino.saur

1 Like

Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 15, 2017
This is how they want to diverting Nigerians attentions from asking for the names of the looters involved in $13billion recovered.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by obidevine(m): 10:49pm On Apr 15, 2017
Benekruku:

That's too harsh

I will be waiting for your Obituary to grace Nairaland front page.

Yo definitely will die a miserable and traumatic death too. Worst of it is that, you will be dying with family members, friends and loved ones!

That's too harsh
Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by Jesusloveyou: 10:49pm On Apr 15, 2017
donmalcolm21:
No matter pur political differences i don't wish you such fate but to the laggards that said this is stage managed i pray such fate befells them
he went to arrange boys to do it

1 Like

Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by bullabong(m): 10:51pm On Apr 15, 2017
OlujobaSamuel:
dey wan kill you but na roof bullets dey hit, na bus wey you no fit carry run dem dey spray? i wont say na scam sha
If i say ''S'' you say'' C'' another man say ''AM'' omo na dem sabi

1 Like

Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by adontcare(f): 10:55pm On Apr 15, 2017
This one weak me.

Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by delerx(m): 10:56pm On Apr 15, 2017
Fake story

1 Like

Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by laudate: 10:59pm On Apr 15, 2017
mathy2p2:
I still de observed

Baa-aa-ad boy!! cheesy grin
Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by lailo: 10:59pm On Apr 15, 2017
Dino's assasination's attempt was not a script but Chibok girls' abduction was?Liepob youth kwantiniu
Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by laudate: 11:01pm On Apr 15, 2017
Rapmoney:
It is good to think before typing than doing the opposite (typing before thinking). Did the report say they went to his Abuja residence? His "super cars" are in Abuja. This is his Kogi home!
Why would they target his Kogi home where he hardly resides, instead of his Abuja home where he is permanently based? Just wondering. Can the police explain all this?

chukel:
This is ridiculous. Windows were not shattered. Yet they wanted you dead. Were you hiding in the caravan that they were shooting it? The windshield of the caravan wasn't even shattered, yet they were shooting to kill u. Assassins couldn't even gain entrance. They came and were aiming and shooting at the roof and left the windows. Unless Dino sleeps on the roof at night. This is hogwash. He just wants to remain in the news. Dino is a criminal. I know he has a target.

Una no go kill person with laugh for here....!! cheesy Who knows if 'they' just wanted to scare him?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by Balobest(m): 11:05pm On Apr 15, 2017
Benekruku:
Staged Assassination!

So they did not vandalize any of his super cars and only a scrap caravan was damaged?

Dino should stage another assassination attempt with a different movie director
He should hire one of fast and furious directors.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by selfmadeboss: 11:06pm On Apr 15, 2017
goldedprince:

may 10 people you love most including you die painfully and brutally before december 2017. amen
Good one. Atleast may he know say no be only him sabi pray
Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by ontruth(m): 11:06pm On Apr 15, 2017
vicdom:
cry
It must be a handiwork of buhari and magu, both must surely die a miserable death

I bet you and your jobless father may not even reach their ages before dying in your poverty .
Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by adetayo234: 11:11pm On Apr 15, 2017
donmalcolm21:
No matter pur political differences i don't wish you such fate but to the laggards that said this is stage managed i pray such fate befells them

Forget it. It was stagemanaged. Have you asked yourself how they got to know the number of the gunmen?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by worldman(m): 11:11pm On Apr 15, 2017
Mr nairaland! honorable colleague! I DINO melaye kogi west, If you say the truth you will die, if you lie you will die so let me say the truth and die. DINO
Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by adetayo234: 11:12pm On Apr 15, 2017
muyibaba222:
Dino has truly chosen to speak the truth and die.

Dey there dey fool yourself

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by adetayo234: 11:14pm On Apr 15, 2017
voicelez:
Other senators are always on low key and this one is always showing himself. Why did the bullet miss him angry angry angry
Dino may even be a nairalander

So, you believe this shiit? Asasination my foot

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by adetayo234: 11:15pm On Apr 15, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
The Senate President Abubakar Bukola Saraki suspended former majority leader Senator Ali Ndume for not making his findings veritable against Dino Melaye in the certificate scandal.

Now Dino Melaye has been attacked. Whose to be blamed for this?
The handwriting is Chrystal clear on the wall.
Ali Ndume is the prime suspect

Chai! Some Nigerians are very easy to fool sha

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by Simitrendy: 11:18pm On Apr 15, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
The Senate President Abubakar Bukola Saraki suspended former majority leader Senator Ali Ndume for not making his findings veritable against Dino Melaye in the certificate scandal.

Now Dino Melaye has been attacked. Whose to be blamed for this?
The handwriting is Chrystal clear on the wall.
Ali Ndume is the prime suspect

They need to sign this law against cyber bullying stuff, because of the likes of you.

Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by Rapmoney(m): 11:19pm On Apr 15, 2017
Benekruku:

So they shop up the window and the bullets did not hit the glass!

Stop using your kidney to think.
Learn how to type without silly grammatical blunders! Mpama!!!
Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by vatiqan(m): 11:21pm On Apr 15, 2017
rusher14:
Who counted them?

And were they using catapults?

Actually, those BAD guys used catapult! I don't understand; the post said 'riddled with bullet'; the last post said the assailants spent over an hour, but all I'm seeing here are abt one or two bullet marks. What is really wrong with Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by camaraderi(m): 11:22pm On Apr 15, 2017
It might be true your house was shot at multiple times but don't tell me the shooters are assassins. Because if they are, i am sure your facebook page will be have so many comments by now. They only csme to threaten you with hunter's gun
Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by nduchucks: 11:23pm On Apr 15, 2017
May God protect even Dino from evil.

Assassins hired to do targets such as Dino do not miss, as only a single bullet to the head will do him in.

This is nothing to joke about. The criminals responsible for staging this act, be they incompetent assassins or Dino's handlers, must experience the full wrath of the law.

The lives of innocent Nigerians were put in undue risk.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by LydayBobo(m): 11:23pm On Apr 15, 2017
Benekruku:
Staged Assassination!

So they did not vandalize any of his super cars and only a scrap caravan was damaged?

Dino should stage another assassination attempt with a different movie director
lolz...you wicked
Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by camaraderi(m): 11:25pm On Apr 15, 2017
Rapmoney:
Learn how to type without silly grammatical blunders! Mpama!!!

All these people that like to correct English language like say dem get money reach baba ijebu. Mastery of English language has and will never be a measure of one's intelliegence. Do away with that slavish mentality
Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by umarshehu58(m): 11:25pm On Apr 15, 2017
Inside job
Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by Realret70: 11:29pm On Apr 15, 2017
O guess that is just a warning the next time they come I sure they will do better so my brother Dino,thank God you have already chosen to die which ever way so good luck
Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by nwametu: 11:36pm On Apr 15, 2017
voicelez:
Other senators are always on low key and this one is always showing himself. Why did the bullet miss him angry angry angry
Dino may even be a nairalander
naija you see your life an evil seed from evil forest
Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by haykes(m): 11:36pm On Apr 15, 2017
Another lie loading...now call saraki to rescue u The senate president of thieves
Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by elisbabs499(m): 11:48pm On Apr 15, 2017
Forget DINO! who is fooling who?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. / Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics) / Atiku To Pay ₦5 Million For Using Trader's Picture Without Permission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.