Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,161 members, 7,821,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Who Wants To See Lashort?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Wants To See Lashort?? (1917 Views)

Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat / Nigerian Guy Calls Out Facebook Celebrity Who Wants To Have Sex With Him / 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Wants To See Lashort?? by Nobody: 12:07am On Apr 16, 2017
smiley
Re: Who Wants To See Lashort?? by Nollynude: 12:12am On Apr 16, 2017
OP
undecided

7 Likes

Re: Who Wants To See Lashort?? by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 16, 2017
Not me.
Re: Who Wants To See Lashort?? by mrmrmister: 8:15am On Apr 16, 2017
What is Lashort?
Re: Who Wants To See Lashort?? by TroubleDude: 9:12am On Apr 16, 2017
mrmrmister:
What is Lashort?
it means a midget.. a short thing ..not a person. ..a dwarf..

4 Likes

Re: Who Wants To See Lashort?? by Raydans: 9:46am On Apr 16, 2017
Lashort:
smiley
No borii grin grin

It is Lalong we want to see grin
Re: Who Wants To See Lashort?? by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 16, 2017
Raydans:

No borii grin grin

It is Lalong we want to see grin

Look who's talking
Re: Who Wants To See Lashort?? by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 16, 2017
TroubleDude:
it means a midget.. a short thing ..not a person. ..a dwarf..

Clap for yourself
Re: Who Wants To See Lashort?? by LePrezident(m): 12:00pm On Apr 16, 2017
Lashort:
smiley

I want to see ma, kindly drop the pic asap
Re: Who Wants To See Lashort?? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 16, 2017
LePrezident:

I want to see ma, kindly drop the pic asap

Tarnish my image after all the cringey stuff I've typed

No sir

Next time smiley
Re: Who Wants To See Lashort?? by LePrezident(m): 3:34pm On Apr 16, 2017
Lashort:

Tarnish my image after all the cringey stuff I've typed

No sir

Next time smiley

Lol why?? What cringe stuff, I've never seen these so called stuff you've typed so you're good to go
Re: Who Wants To See Lashort?? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 16, 2017
LePrezident:

Lol why?? What cringe stuff, I've never seen these so called stuff you've typed so you're good to go

How gullible do you think I am? You don't have one either but you want to persuade me to put mine on Nairaland forum.....

Zarzar knows me, ask her how I look like
Re: Who Wants To See Lashort?? by LePrezident(m): 3:43pm On Apr 16, 2017
Lashort:

How gullible do you think I am? You don't have one either but you want to persuade me to put mine on Nairaland forum.....

Ahn ahn easy na, I haven't said you are gullible. Moreover, my account is temporary, my days on NL are numbered as such no need for pic... Zarzar, she says you know her, is it true?
Re: Who Wants To See Lashort?? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 16, 2017
Lashort:

I do? What was your previous moniker?
Re: Who Wants To See Lashort?? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 16, 2017
LePrezident:

Ahn ahn easy na, I haven't said you are gullible. Moreover, my account is temporary, my days on NL are numbered as such no need for pic... Zarzar, she says you know her, is it true?

Why are you on here, if you don't mind me asking
Re: Who Wants To See Lashort?? by LePrezident(m): 3:50pm On Apr 16, 2017
Lashort:

Why are you on here, if you don't mind me asking

For a few fun and to observe. Will move permanently to nigerianbase.com when I delete off here. That's more my home smiley
Re: Who Wants To See Lashort?? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 16, 2017
LePrezident:

For a few fun and to observe. Will move permanently to nigerianbase.com when I delete off here. That's more my home smiley

Wait can I ask you One quick question ?
Re: Who Wants To See Lashort?? by LePrezident(m): 3:57pm On Apr 16, 2017
Lashort:

Wait can I ask you One quick question ?

Kinfly go ahead, I'm listening
Re: Who Wants To See Lashort?? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 16, 2017
LePrezident:

Kinfly go ahead, I'm listening

What's the reprocautions of answering a pm

Can the person see your initials
Re: Who Wants To See Lashort?? by LePrezident(m): 4:10pm On Apr 16, 2017
Lashort:

What's the reprocautions of answering a pm

Can the person see your initials

Pm where? On nigerianbase.com or here on NL. For nigerianbase.com there's a chat option. For here on NL, it goes straight to the email you registered your moniker with. So I guess the person only gets your email address.
Re: Who Wants To See Lashort?? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 16, 2017
LePrezident:

Pm where? On nigerianbase.com or here on NL. For nigerianbase.com there's a chat option. For here on NL, it goes straight to the email you registered your moniker with. So I guess the person only gets your email address.

I thought you were smart. But thanks

God bless
Re: Who Wants To See Lashort?? by vcente(m): 4:43pm On Apr 16, 2017
Lashort:

God bless
Re: Who Wants To See Lashort?? by vcente(m): 4:43pm On Apr 16, 2017
Lashort:

God bless
my heart...

.......faints....
Re: Who Wants To See Lashort?? by LePrezident(m): 5:34pm On Apr 16, 2017
Lashort:

God bless

Haha, what have I done now?
Re: Who Wants To See Lashort?? by flames007(m): 5:48pm On Apr 16, 2017
Lashort:

God bless
grin wicked.

1 Like

Re: Who Wants To See Lashort?? by LePrezident(m): 5:58pm On Apr 16, 2017
flames007:
grin wicked.

Kindly indulge me, what is the meaning of what she typed?

1 Like

Re: Who Wants To See Lashort?? by flames007(m): 6:24pm On Apr 16, 2017
LePrezident:

Kindly indulge me, what is the meaning of what she typed?
well I think she kinda confused.maybe that's her own way of asking for a PM but doing it codedly who knows.
Re: Who Wants To See Lashort?? by LePrezident(m): 6:27pm On Apr 16, 2017
flames007:
well I think she kinda confused.maybe that's her own way of asking for a PM but doing it codedly who knows.

But she should be upfront and just say it na, why be complicated. I wasn't too sure if that's what she meant, you know how NL ladies behave, u go and send pm now and they ignore; it's a beautiful Easter Sunday, don't want to be forward and send pm to be ignored.

2 Likes

Re: Who Wants To See Lashort?? by flames007(m): 6:36pm On Apr 16, 2017
LePrezident:

But she should be upfront and just say it na, why be complicated. I wasn't too sure if that's what she meant, you know how NL ladies behave, u go and send pm now and they ignore; it's a beautiful Easter Sunday, don't want to be forward and send pm to be ignored.
u garrit bro! But upfront u said,hell no! I've learnt to take them as they are and try my best reading between the lines when they talk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Wants To See Lashort?? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 16, 2017
flames007:

Codedly asking for a pm? grin
Utterly rubbish! (what do you think I am, a runs girl) smh!

This is my 2nd week in nairaland so I'm new. The main reason why I asked him that question in the first place is because I responded a pm and I panicked, I've avoided some, but for some reason it happened that I responded this other pm and I was worried that the person was able to see who I am. Don't know how but that's what I thought at that moment

So I checked for how long lepresident has had this app and I thought maybe he would give a satisfying answer but the answer that he gave me is the kind of answer that I would think of myself, it was helpful a bit, well kind of. I was expecting Something intelligent and useful but I was displeased. I'm grateful that he took his time to respond though
Re: Who Wants To See Lashort?? by LePrezident(m): 8:32pm On Apr 16, 2017
Lashort:

Codedly asking for a pm? grin
Utterly rubbish! (what do you think I am, a runs girl) smh!

This is my 2nd week in nairaland so I'm new. The main reason why I asked him that question in the first place is because I responded a pm and I panicked, I've avoided some, but for some reason it happened that I responded this other pm and I was worried that the person was able to see who I am. Don't know how but that's what I thought at that moment

So I checked for how long lepresident has had this app and I thought maybe he would give a satisfying answer but the answer that he gave me is the kind of answer that I would think of myself, it was helpful a bit, well kind of. I was expecting Something intelligent and useful but I was displeased. I'm grateful that he took his time to respond though

And I'll be grateful if you register on nigerianbase.com

Thank you
Re: Who Wants To See Lashort?? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 18, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Hot Instagram Model Who Claimed Drake Got Her Pregnant / Guys What's The Enjoyment In Bleeping A Prostitute / Is This The Right Way For Us To Make Love??? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.