Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) (62537 Views)

Most Men Don't Have A Respectable Income Till Age 32 / 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) / 120-Year-Old Hindu Virgin Who Claims He’s Lived This Long Because Of Lack Of Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) by adewales4: 7:02pm On Oct 31, 2016

A Kenyan woman, Rahab Mugure Nga’nga, has got everyone talking after she revealed that if she doesn’t get married, she would remain a virgin forever without ever having sex.

This was made known after the 33-year-old commercial service manager granted an interview in which she dished out tips on how she has maintained her virginity and stance. Rahab said she has kept her virginity because of her religious belief and desire to please her God.“I am a born again Christian and I do not want to offend God with sexual sin, sex outside the marriage bond is sin. I want to have sex, just like the next person, but because I haven’t before, it is not a distraction.”

She said her eagerness to please her mother and not disappoint her by getting pregnant out of wedlock has kept her strong. She revealed that even though she was involved in two serious long term relationship which unfortunately ended badly, she has remained a virgin.

Rahab said she has kept her virginity because of her religious belief and desire to please her God.

“My first, which lasted two and a half years, ended because our ideals on sexual boundaries clashed. The second, which lasted three years, ended two months to my wedding date. I rush straight home from work and keep my socializing at zero until these winds have passed. I also avoid reading certain books or watch soap operas and I do not kiss or caress men.”

Rahab who has graduated with both a Bachelors and Master’s degree in Marketing says even if she turns 50 without getting married, she will remain a virgin and maybe adopt a baby.

God help her!

Source: http://nigerianewstoday.com.ng/meet-33-year-old-virgin-who-wants-to-remain-so-till-age-50-photos/

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) by Firstlieutenant(m): 7:09pm On Oct 31, 2016
Ur first 2.5yrs, ur second 3yrs and una no chook or caress... Wetin una com dey do? Na ludo and whot una play all those years?

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) by dukechilezie(m): 7:10pm On Oct 31, 2016
This is a good story to read from Kenya but it is coming in a weird manner. Congrats for keeping your self madam virgin but I hope you are not indulging in other sins like stealing, gossip, anger, unforgivable attitude, malice etc. Because fornicating is not the only sin that makes God angry. This kind of ladies are the ones that draws love making time table for the husband.

134 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) by Blue3k(m): 7:12pm On Oct 31, 2016
By 50 her body will be saggy and she probably won't be as lubricanted when in mood. Oh well her life.

1 Like

Re: 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 31, 2016
Strong Konji never hold her. Thank God na Kenya, where weird news de always come from.

By the time a serious Konji hold her ba, na her go carry her mouth shout; ATAAM CUCUMBER CHIDINMA O

May God preserve her well, and keep her away from bad Kenyan guys like that idiot that poured hot water in his wife's toto, amen

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) by blithe2nice(m): 9:25pm On Oct 31, 2016
Why she no just go do revered sister.....virgin ko,virgin ni.

5 Likes

Re: 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) by fullstreets: 9:41pm On Oct 31, 2016
With that face, your virginity will certainly be food for ants.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 31, 2016
Why 50?100 is better my sister. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) by engrMikemd(m): 10:20pm On Oct 31, 2016
Good for her, anything that rocks her boat. Am over 30 years old and am technically a virgin too
I know a wife of a man of God in Nigeria who got married as a virgin at the age of 60 plus

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 31, 2016
How are we sure she has not been disvirgined by Uncle Cucumber?

15 Likes

Re: 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) by oglalasioux(m): 10:25pm On Oct 31, 2016
Of course she can. What's cucumber for?

6 Likes

Re: 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) by seunlayi(m): 10:26pm On Oct 31, 2016
Make see better go buy cucumber jor.

3 Likes

Re: 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) by symbianDON(m): 10:27pm On Oct 31, 2016
thumbs up to her!! not an easy decision, nonetheless she can achieve it.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) by Flashh: 10:27pm On Oct 31, 2016
But make we look am óô... If na men like me full Kenya, this lady go die virgin sef. See face. embarassed

The way Nairaland girls dey para these days when you mention cucumber. Una name na cucumber?

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) by kingvectorv(m): 10:27pm On Oct 31, 2016
All this gals.. with cucumber in waiting for them at home..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) by Young03(m): 10:28pm On Oct 31, 2016
virgin diick BT not virgin cucumber

7 Likes

Re: 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) by salbis(m): 10:28pm On Oct 31, 2016
May God give you the grace to continue on that path. Don't give in.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) by teepsee(f): 10:29pm On Oct 31, 2016
see them, after destroying it with cucumber, they will come here and be saying boosit.

BTW she is not even beautiful self so which guy go disturb him life for nothing

3 Likes

Re: 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) by Donprayer(m): 10:30pm On Oct 31, 2016
This story dey complicated ooo. Good of u

1 Like

Re: 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) by solace2013: 10:30pm On Oct 31, 2016
So good news can come out of Kenya? I thought it's only evil news that can come out from Sodom, I never knew anything decent can emanate from Gomorrah.

10 Likes

Re: 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) by kaboji(m): 10:30pm On Oct 31, 2016
Hello cucumber

2 Likes

Re: 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) by dollaflow(m): 10:30pm On Oct 31, 2016
hmmmm
Re: 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) by Consultville(m): 10:31pm On Oct 31, 2016
real time publicity
Re: 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) by whytevardy(m): 10:32pm On Oct 31, 2016
thank God your name is not Mary so I'm happy you will not give birth to Jesus.

on a second thought,I don't think you're still a virgin because you want to but because no guy want to deflower you.

1 Like

Re: 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) by Mopolchi: 10:32pm On Oct 31, 2016
Girl u sure?
Re: 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 31, 2016
prettythicksme:
Why 50?100 is better my sister. cheesy
I'm dissapointed in you.

2 Likes

Re: 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) by lakamua21: 10:33pm On Oct 31, 2016
dukechilezie:
This is a good story to read from Kenya but it is coming in a weird manner. Congrats for keeping your self madam virgin but I hope you are not indulging in other sins like stealing, gossip, anger, unforgivable attitude, malice etc. Because fornicating is not the only sin that makes God angry.
in ur mind , u talking sense?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) by Abbeyme: 10:33pm On Oct 31, 2016
Great one!

1 Like

Re: 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 31, 2016
[b][what's with the cucumber comments undecided its getting old and annoying/b]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 10:34pm On Oct 31, 2016
God knows I will always be on the first page on a thread like this.

She can only be a Kenyan lady, not a Nigerian lady

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) / 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money / (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.