Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,548 members, 7,837,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Senators Angry With Osinbajo For Supporting Magu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senators Angry With Osinbajo For Supporting Magu (33308 Views)

Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions / Dino Melaye Prostrates For Oyedepo, Pictured With Osinbajo, GEJ At Dunamis / Aisha Buhari Returns From UK, Says Buhari is Happy With Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senators Angry With Osinbajo For Supporting Magu by Charly68: 5:13pm On Apr 16, 2017
potent5:
Hypocritical pastor Osinbajo. The wolf is killing the sheep you are supposed to protect all over the country and you say and do nothing. I just hope you will still find a sheep to lead when you leave office and return to the church.

As a professor of constitutional law Osinbajo couldn't understand the implications of section 171 of the 1999 Constitution; he waited for Falana or whoever to educate (mislead) him, at his professorial age!

All these professors sef.
.. Only God knows why you sound too personal to the extent of assasinating Osinbajo's pastoral quality...!
Re: Senators Angry With Osinbajo For Supporting Magu by Littlefish(f): 5:14pm On Apr 16, 2017
Toh, take time understand what is happening in the government, then take a rightful decision.
Re: Senators Angry With Osinbajo For Supporting Magu by potent5(m): 6:04pm On Apr 16, 2017
Charly68:
.. Only God knows why you sound too personal to the extent of assasinating Osinbajo's pastoral quality...!
Any pastor that brings himself into the public domain risks quality 'assassination', especially if he cannot stand by his pastoral calling to tell the truth and live above board.
Re: Senators Angry With Osinbajo For Supporting Magu by potent5(m): 6:12pm On Apr 16, 2017
Zieristclair:
hey you,stop being despicable. Your comment reeks of it.you are not half as educated as the man you deride. Take note child! angry
Take note, OLDMAN. Education is synonymous with intelligence or virtue. Being educated does not give him the license to talk from the two sides of his mouth. You can boot-lick his educated bum if you like.
Re: Senators Angry With Osinbajo For Supporting Magu by Zieristclair(m): 7:16pm On Apr 16, 2017
potent5:

Take note, OLDMAN. Education is synonymous with intelligence or virtue. Being educated does not give him the license to talk from the two sides of his mouth. You can boot-lick his educated bum if you like.
oh I see.well child,(1)you never sounded smart from ur 1st sentence. (2)ur just a hypocrite (3) if u think u can provide a superior argument,write an open letter to the VP (like sensible chaps do)(4) u are a corrupt-minded egghead (5)...
Re: Senators Angry With Osinbajo For Supporting Magu by potent5(m): 8:53pm On Apr 16, 2017
Zieristclair:
oh I see.well child,(1)you never sounded smart from ur 1st sentence. (2)ur just a hypocrite (3) if u think u can provide a superior argument,write an open letter to the VP (like sensible chaps do)(4) u are a corrupt-minded egghead (5)...
IN one breath you say I am half educated when you compared to Osinbajo, yet here you are calling me an egghead. I know you don't know the meaning of egghead. Keep magnifying your shallow mindedness.
Nairaland is a part of the social media and if Osinbajo or people close to him are oblivious of the obvious truth it's not my fault, but I won't waste my time writing to a person that has chosen to disregard the truth. Only an Idol has eyes, ears, nose, etc. without using them and I know Osinbajo is not an Idol.
Re: Senators Angry With Osinbajo For Supporting Magu by Olabestonic001(m): 10:16pm On Apr 16, 2017
mario383:
Very rubbish talk. You are even quoting the constitution yet very senseless up to the extent that you do not know that a peace maker must be very careful. Such persons should be up to 80% nutural. I have thought Osinbajo is more reasonable, senseable than Buhari. Even you the owner of this post is not left out on this pit of apc lowest behaviour. If you continue like this. Your government will for ever fail. Diagreement will increase. Rubbish people. Ff you continue to encourage very foolish acts like when Buhari told the world that as soonas he is sworn into power, he will ensure that those who gave him 7 abi 5% votes will suffer.

Your last sentence is irresponsible to the tenet of discourse here. And to even think that the VP must be dancing to the tune of the Sinators just because of one reconciliation without knowing the extents of their discourse is not sound! One thing though, PMB has not been managing the National Assembly well but those senators can't use the dropping of Magu as a bait for reconciliation; only a foolish executive will buy that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senators Angry With Osinbajo For Supporting Magu by prof12(m): 11:22pm On Apr 16, 2017
Do they want him to reject magu?

I think these stupid old fools called senators brains needs to be factory reset. coolDo they want him to reject magu?

I think these stupid old fools called senators brains needs to be factory reset.
Re: Senators Angry With Osinbajo For Supporting Magu by prof12(m): 11:25pm On Apr 16, 2017
Aha these people are first graded FOOLS without second thought.

Do they want him to reject magu?

I think these stupid old fools called senators brains needs to be factory reset. D
Re: Senators Angry With Osinbajo For Supporting Magu by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:38pm On Apr 16, 2017
cosmatika:
Wen BMCs open a thread in support of their paymasters, they want to bully everyone into swallowing their opinions, hook line & sinker. The she-male does it most followed by d one that opened dis thread

Same way if IBMCs open a thread they bully everyone to support their paymasters..
Re: Senators Angry With Osinbajo For Supporting Magu by marv1: 9:49am On Apr 17, 2017
You just come up with your usual hate language simply becos you did not support PMB and Government. Give us evidence of what is dictatorial about this. Your hate for this government will not stop Nigeria from moving forward.
Atiku2019:
Dictatorial Government is all i see cool

Re: Senators Angry With Osinbajo For Supporting Magu by farem: 12:23pm On Apr 17, 2017
Atiku2019:
Dictatorial Government is all i see cool
It is not compulsory that you be part of this discussion.
Just, stay and learn one or two from the panelists
Re: Senators Angry With Osinbajo For Supporting Magu by deomello: 11:18pm On Apr 20, 2017
hush15:

I don't understand this APC government at all. Pastor Osinbanjo just err again in nation building. In as much as he feels Magi can continue in acting capacity, can't he see the larger picture of setting a bad judicial precedence of tolerating a process that could be abused deeply and wrongly cos the power balance of a democratic government is about to go useless here.

Can't Magu be replaced? Is he a God to their cause? That being the case, it shows so many hidden agendas of this government for them to be emphatic on one guy. If Obj could do without Ribadu and work with someone else, then Magu can be swapped. He is not the most honest and diligent man we have in this country.

By his comment, he just implied that The Executive can keep appointing at Acting Capacity any government official they so please without confirmation from the senate. That's is bad precedence for our struggling economy because that will lead to breakdown of law and order by the way the three arms of government.

APC, what you doing to this country isn't fair... and Osinbanjo, as a Pastor, you should know better. SMH for you .

The president can and keep re-appointing any public official simply because this is the president's constitutionally guaranteed privilege and allowance and this is why the so called lawmakers can not go to the judiciary to litigate the issue.

It's all about the constitution and not your emotions and sentiments.

Respect the constitution and the president's rights and privileges.
Re: Senators Angry With Osinbajo For Supporting Magu by hush15: 11:57am On Apr 21, 2017
deomello:

The president can and keep re-appointing any public official simply because this is the president's constitutionally guaranteed privilege and allowance and this is why the so called lawmakers can not go to the judiciary to litigate the issue.

It's all about the constitution and not your emotions and sentiments.

Respect the constitution and the president's rights and privileges.

This has nothing to do with emotions. In as much as the president is bestowed with great powers to appoint and re-appoint as he pleases, his powers is still not absolute as his appointment is still subjected to confirmation from the legislative arm of government even before the person can be regarded as the substantive chief of the agency or parastatals or what have you and that's why Magi is referred to as Acting!!! Even in acting capacity, whoever is appointed is subjected to the presidency for clearance on actions because the presidency then is held responsible for the acting position. That's how it is interpreted in saner climes, not the charade we experiencing here. The acting position again is also time framed as the constitution does not recognise acting capacity but a substantive one. And if you feel the President should keep going putting people in acting capacity, then no problem. Na your country, as you doubt, na so e go be. The person in question who is being rejected is the most holy of all Holies... they playing a script now and am watching!

It's you that stop being sentiment bout Osinbajo cos he is a pastor of whatever. He is still a man and the position of the Vice President is not be looked on religious sentiments.

On why it is a bad precedence is that, it leads to lawlessness and disregard to the rule of law. And once that path is followed whether good or bad reason, it becomes a legitimate reason for another person gross misbehaviour, besides this government is using the last administration as excuses for their gross indiscipline and impunity. This government has time and time again shown gross incompetence in very places and Nigerians like you keep encouraging them to do more, thinking they doing us all a favour whereas, the putting their dirty and selfish schemes together for their own selfs.

Neway, keep Supporting but remember, whatever that goes up must come down. They playing psychology with Nigerians and Nigerians are reasoning exactly the way they want it and not challenging or asking the pertinent questions.
What a pity...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alani Akinri: 'Buhari’s Certificate Saga, An Insult To The Armed Forces' / PDP Cautions Tinubu Over Atiku Comments / Polls: FG Puts Embassies, Diplomats Under Watch Over PVT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.