Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,654 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

What If More Money Is Printed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What If More Money Is Printed (1821 Views)

my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone / If Money Is Delaying You From Getting Married, Read This / Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If More Money Is Printed by praxs(m): 9:10am On Apr 16, 2017
If we print more money, prices will
rise such that we’re no better off than
we were before. To see why, we’ll
suppose this isn’t true, and that prices
will not increase much when we
drastically increase the money supply.
Let’s suppose the government decides
to increase the money supply
by mailing every man, woman, and
child an envelope full of money. What
would people do with that money? wouldn't that reduce the rate of hardship in Nigeria? the printed more will be used to clear national and state debts and the economy will sail properly. everyone will be better off that how he was, and we will all be wealthier than prior.
What do you think about such move?
Re: What If More Money Is Printed by Smart41(m): 9:21am On Apr 16, 2017
Pls i need that thing you took...

Need a reliable clearing agent? check my siggy.
Re: What If More Money Is Printed by praxs(m): 9:24am On Apr 16, 2017
Smart41:
Pls i need that thing you took...
Need a reliable clearing agent? check my siggy.
And that will be?
Re: What If More Money Is Printed by Smart41(m): 9:27am On Apr 16, 2017
praxs:

And that will be?

Na you go tell me na
Re: What If More Money Is Printed by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 16, 2017
What you're advocating for is impossible. Since we're faced with inflation 'cause more money buys fewer goods. There's already too much money in circulation and printing more will only make things worse.

1 Like

Re: What If More Money Is Printed by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 16, 2017
kimbra:
What you're advocating for is impossible. Since we're faced with inflation 'cause more money buys fewer goods. There's already too much money in circulation and printing more will only make things worse.

Happy easter hun wink
Re: What If More Money Is Printed by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 16, 2017
Bumbae1:

Happy easter hun wink
Same to you dear!. kiss How are we celebrating the easter?. grin
Re: What If More Money Is Printed by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 16, 2017
kimbra:
Same to you dear!. kiss How are we celebrating the easter?. grin
Family don go Manchester o .. only me here on my jack jones cool
Guess will just chill skipped church too woke up late

What about you ?
Re: What If More Money Is Printed by praxs(m): 9:42am On Apr 16, 2017
kimbra:
thanx for this contribution. on the contrary however, I don't see how inflation can be increased if the printed Money will be used by govt to clear off national debts. sharing to the masses will no doubt leads to inflation
Re: What If More Money Is Printed by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 16, 2017
praxs:

thanx for this contribution. on the contrary however, I don't see how inflation can be increased if the printed Money will be used by govt to clear off national debts. sharing to the masses will no doubt leads to inflation
Whenever a government has debts, they don't just print more money for debt settlement. Don't forget the money borrowed was added to your economy, by so doing, that has already increased the volume of money in circulation. What we're faced with today is not a situation where there's no money...it's a situation where too much money changes hands so the need for fiscal policies to reduce the volume of money in circulation.
Debts are paid over time. The government has investments from which it service it's debts from. Don't pay attention to the lies Buhari is telling. Nigeria has money. grin
Re: What If More Money Is Printed by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 16, 2017
Bumbae1:

Family don go Manchester o .. only me here on my jack jones cool
Guess will just chill skipped church too woke up late

What about you ?
Nothing much down here. I just came out of church, waiting on my siblings to come out. Have fun!.
Re: What If More Money Is Printed by geezyk(m): 9:57am On Apr 16, 2017
kimbra:
Whenever a government has debts, they don't just print more money for debt settlement. Don't forget the money borrowed was added to your economy, by so doing, that has already increased the volume of money in circulation. What we're faced with today is not a situation where there's no money...it's a situation where too much money changes hands so the need for fiscal policies to reduce the volume of money in circulation.
Debts are paid over time. The government has investments from which it service it's debts from. Don't pay attention to the lies Buhari is telling. Nigeria has money. grin

This girl is just smart, I doff my hat for you..
Re: What If More Money Is Printed by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 16, 2017
geezyk:

This girl is just smart, I doff my hat for you..
Thanks. My choice of course demands I know these basic things. grin
Re: What If More Money Is Printed by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 16, 2017
kimbra:
Nothing much down here. I just came out of church, waiting on my siblings to come out. Have fun!.
Oh ok .. wish my siblings was here miss some of them
Re: What If More Money Is Printed by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 16, 2017
Bumbae1:

Aww!, you could call if you miss them so much. For me, I miss the boys. They're natural comedians, and I have two that are never tired of coming up with something funny. grin
Re: What If More Money Is Printed by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 16, 2017
Bumbae1:

Eyaa, if you need someone I can come chill out with you bae wink

Give me coordinates, I will pack my stuff and be on next flight to your location cool
Re: What If More Money Is Printed by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 16, 2017
kimbra:
Aww!, you could call if you miss them so much. For me, I miss the boys. They're natural comedians, and I have two that are never tired of coming up with something funny. grin
Yes will call later
They in church now .. will skype them so can see their faces ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What If More Money Is Printed by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 16, 2017
sonofLuci:

Eyaa, if you need someone I can come chill out with you bae wink

Give me coordinates, I will pack my stuff and be on next flight to your location cool
Haha if only it was that simple aye ..
are you in Lagos?
Re: What If More Money Is Printed by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 16, 2017
Bumbae1:

are you in Lagos?

Nah I am in Delta, lag no far na, seriously I wan come ni, I like they near you they look your pretty face, with someone like you self I go throw way my TV, your face go be my cinema cheesy
Re: What If More Money Is Printed by geezyk(m): 10:18am On Apr 16, 2017
kimbra:
Thanks. My choice of course demands I know these basic things. grin
Economics or finance major I suppose?
Re: What If More Money Is Printed by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 16, 2017
geezyk:
Economics or finance major I suppose?
The formal.
Re: What If More Money Is Printed by geezyk(m): 10:34am On Apr 16, 2017
kimbra:
The formal.
Awon economists, good for you though, I heard you guys are stingy, hope you aren't?
Re: What If More Money Is Printed by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 16, 2017
geezyk:
Awon economists, good for you though, I heard you guys are stingy, hope you aren't?
Miserliness is not the same thing as being stingy. Anyway, I'm a frivolous spender when I have needs.
Re: What If More Money Is Printed by geezyk(m): 10:47am On Apr 16, 2017
kimbra:
Miserliness is not the same thing as being stingy. Anyway, I'm a frivolous spender when I have needs.
winkI like you already cool
Re: What If More Money Is Printed by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 16, 2017
Bumbae1:

are you in Lagos?

Lets chat on whatsapp, drop your digit let me add you, I will tell u to modify one I get it wink
Re: What If More Money Is Printed by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 16, 2017
sonofLuci:

Lets chat on whatsapp, drop your digit let me add you, I will tell u to modify one I get it wink
Chat ke
We can chat here o or u can pm me , wts app just for ppl i know offline grin
Re: What If More Money Is Printed by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 16, 2017
Bumbae1:

Chat ke
We can chat here o or u can pm me , wts app just for ppl i know offline grin

LOL, okay grin
Re: What If More Money Is Printed by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 16, 2017
sonofLuci:

LOL, okay grin
Y u dey laugh pm me if u wan talk we'll see grin
Re: What If More Money Is Printed by Ologogoro: 11:47am On Apr 16, 2017
Suppose there are only 3 men living in a country with #3000 combined assets with them.
Also there are only 3kgs of Rice available in entire country during a year being priced at 1000/kg.
One person with assests of #1500 will be able to buy 1.5kg, another one 1kg & the other 0.5kg.
Now suddenly everyone is given #5000 additional to what they initially had. Combined assets now will increase, however just to realize there are still only 3kgs of Rice available. Everyone will be able to buy the same quantity but with a higher value. Price of Rice will get increased to even out the ratio.
In reality, this could get much worse. Inflation will be out of control, your currency will lose value & you won't have any option other than changing your currency. Zimbabwe is a recent example. People there were able to buy just a loaf of bread with 65 million Zimbabwe Dollar. That's Insane cos all.of us would become billionaire yet we won't be able to meet our demand with what we have.

Ologogoro
Re: What If More Money Is Printed by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 16, 2017
Bumbae1:

Y u dey laugh pm me if u wan talk we'll see grin

You too funny that's why na, only for people you know offline, I come they wonder whether the people na offline you they follow them chat
Re: What If More Money Is Printed by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 16, 2017
sonofLuci:

You too funny that's why na, only for people you know offline, I come they wonder whether the people na offline you they follow them chat
Chai grin u smart
Normal guy no go clock that one
Re: What If More Money Is Printed by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 16, 2017
Bumbae1:

Chai grin u smart
Normal guy no go clock that one

LOL, you think say na Akara school I go before grin because I dey yarn pidgin ba grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cheating husband HELP! / 4 Lessons I Learnt From What Transpired On Saturday 19th August, 2017 / Newest Sheriff In Town!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.