Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone (12189 Views)

I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex / 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out / A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone by tellsblinks(m): 2:01pm On Jun 06, 2020
please I don't do forex and I am not promoting it in any way

I do give her money sometimes and she also have side hustle that she does(baking)

she called me one day and was told me about forex, that's it's good and all the crap... from my own little experience I know that yahoo boys do use it to scam people and I became scared that maybe she has been scammed, she told me no that she knows the person and bla bla bla

then she burst the bubble by telling me that she invested 160k in it. and she is now an investor, jokingly said I should add investor to her name, bla bla bla

(i just dee speechless)

please guys, what's your forex experience? can she pull out now?? is thier any gain in it?

please oh I need advice on what she can do now, because that's all the money she had

updated; she told me that the forex company gives back 50% Interest every month.. and also she first put in 50k which produced 50% interest(though she didn't see it) this futher convinced her to invest large

could this be scam?
Re: my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone by zoeA: 2:02pm On Jun 06, 2020
Details of the company and terms?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 06, 2020
sad

Guy just consider that 160k gone because forex is one of the most useless, imbecilic investment anyone can make online.

If I tell you how much I have lost to forex in my entire life you will weep for me,forget about all those sweet talk of attending forex trainings all na wash.

If you're looking for something to invest online go for something realistic like investing in online agricultural schemes that are insured their are lots of them online.

Try buying fairly used items to resell here in Nigeria from online classified market places in the USA like laptops, phones,cars,etc.

Try out certain Amazon programs like Amazon Kindle, mturk,Amazon affiliate.

88 Likes 8 Shares

Re: my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone by SirMichael1: 2:07pm On Jun 06, 2020
Shed light into this more. Did she send a company the money or she gave her account to someone so he/she can grow it for her?
Re: my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone by tellsblinks(m): 2:08pm On Jun 06, 2020
zoeA:
Details of the company and terms?
forex get company??
all she kept on saying is that she did it through her Friend
but i would ask her

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone by Chidonc(m): 2:09pm On Jun 06, 2020
grin grin grin
Hope is not binomo investment program, invest 160k and get 320k in 45mins grin grin grin, if na him, better go and see her father and know how it will be deducted from her bride price grin

119 Likes 2 Shares

Re: my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone by tellsblinks(m): 2:16pm On Jun 06, 2020
Weedsmoker:
sad

Guy just consider that 160k gone because forex is one of the most useless, imbecilic investment anyone can make online.

If I tell you how much I have lost to forex in my entire life you will weep for me,forget about all those sweet talk of attending forex trainings all na wash.

If you're looking for something to invest online go for something realistic like investing in online agricultural schemes that are insured their are lots of them online.

Try buying fairly used items to resell here in Nigeria from online classified market places in the USA like laptops, phones,cars,etc.

Try out certain Amazon programs like Amazon Kindle, mturk,Amazon affiliate.

can she pull out now? as it's nearly a week she invested
Re: my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 06, 2020
tellsblinks:

can she pull out now? as it's nearly a week she invested
I think it's possible to still get her money back,but just have a discussion with her to get more details of what she's into.
She probably might not get 100% of the funds back because their are rules guiding this investments if at all its a legit forex company.

1 Like

Re: my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone by tellsblinks(m): 2:25pm On Jun 06, 2020
Weedsmoker:

I think it's possible to still get her money back,but just have a discussion with her to get more details of what she's into.
She probably might not get 100% of the funds back because their are rules guiding this investments if at all its a legit forex company.

I really appreciate your replies...

please I have no Interest at all in forex, what details can I get from her to confirm if it's at least 50% safe?

1 Like

Re: my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone by somto10: 2:28pm On Jun 06, 2020
I'm a forex trader.
All i can say is, it depends on how she invested it.
They're many forex investment platforms that ppl that don't wanna trade themselves use. Eg MBA forex etc.
Ur gal isn't stupid or foolish, just try and make sure d ppl she invested with are legit and good traders and i promise u she won't regret it.
Ask her their name and quote me lemme run a lil check on them
Forex is no scam. Alot of Nigerians are earning honest living through it.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone by freethinker420(m): 2:29pm On Jun 06, 2020
She's an investor.. that Means the friend she claims to know is the person trading with her Funds...I don't know if this is possible but you need to know more about this Friend and also his/her expertise in Forex trading.

1 Like

Re: my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 06, 2020
tellsblinks:

I really appreciate your replies...

please I have no Interest at all in forex, what details can I get from her to confirm if it's at least 50% safe?
Get to know the broker she's using then run a background check online with the website to know their terms of service.
If it's has a physical address you can pay them a visit to find out more info.

1 Like

Re: my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 06, 2020
I'm a forex trader.
They're many forex investment platforms that ppl that don't wanna trade themselves use. Eg MBA forex etc.
Ur gal isn't stupid or foolish, just try and make sure d ppl she invested with are legit and good traders and i promise u she won't regret it.

You guys won't tell people the truth.
Show us your mansions and cars you bought from forex trading.

13 Likes

Re: my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone by Aidlyfe: 2:41pm On Jun 06, 2020
Going, going, gone

6 Likes

Re: my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone by Abfinest007(m): 2:46pm On Jun 06, 2020
wait
Re: my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone by zoeA: 3:14pm On Jun 06, 2020
tellsblinks:

forex get company??

all she kept on saying is that she did it through her Friend

but i would ask her
Its risky
Re: my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone by austine4real(m): 3:33pm On Jun 06, 2020
The money is gone oo

My brother the strong thing forex do me ehn

I put $255 na only $19 remain the thing just dey do like magic for my face

Ask her the name of the company

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone by mytime24(f): 3:33pm On Jun 06, 2020
1chance
Re: my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone by boom99(m): 3:37pm On Jun 06, 2020
Forex is risky no doubt. But profitable for those who know how to trade. I prefer she learns it herself and trade by herself.

6 Likes

Re: my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone by Daniel058(m): 3:39pm On Jun 06, 2020
Immidiately I read " INVEST " , I believe say the money don Waka grin

The best way is for her to learn how to trade fx herself or if she sees a good ACCOUNT manager, where by the fund her account herself and give the trader her login ..but blowing account is another thing grin . Chai every first Friday of months people dey cry ooo..

#NFP things grin

5 Likes

Re: my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone by Daniel058(m): 3:41pm On Jun 06, 2020
austine4real:
The money is gone oo

My brother the strong thing forex do me ehn

I put $255 na only $19 remain the thing just dey do like magic for my face

Ask her the name of the company

But what do you think Kwanu ? if you don't know how to trade and you re there placing trades anyhow grin. Who knw the kinda lotsize you use grin

Some lotsize will blow your account within a pip move grin

5 Likes

Re: my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone by Daniel058(m): 3:44pm On Jun 06, 2020
Weedsmoker:
I'm a forex trader.

You can guys won't tell people the truth.
Show us your mansions and cars you bought from forex trading.
they don't know that many Nigerians Make millions of dollars every month. Even Sanusi , apostle suleman are fx traders many celebrities you can't Tell How they make their money are doing well in fx trading but many knw not

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone by austine4real(m): 3:48pm On Jun 06, 2020
Daniel058:

But what do you think Kwanu ? if you don't know how to trade and you re there placing trades anyhow grin. Who knw the lotsize you use grin

Some lotsize will block your account within a pip move grin

My brother na 0.01-03..

I use investnow and forex factory

The thing go just changed direction within 2 minutes of placing trade.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 06, 2020
Daniel058:
they don't know that many Nigerians Make millions of dollars every month. Even Sanusi , apostle suleman are fx traders many celebrities you can't Tell How they make their money are doing well in fx trading but many knw not
cry
Re: my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone by Happyfela(m): 3:50pm On Jun 06, 2020
Following you guys lol
Re: my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone by Daniel058(m): 3:52pm On Jun 06, 2020
Weedsmoker:

Abeg no make me laugh this afternoon.Which sanusi and Suleiman is cashing out from fx.Sanusi that is enjoying his loot from cbn while Suleiman enjoying free tithes.

Keep deceiving urself.
I thought I was quoting a trader not knowing it was a trader wanna be

Re: my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone by Daniel058(m): 3:56pm On Jun 06, 2020
austine4real:

My brother na 0.01-03..

I use investnow and forex factory

The thing go just changed direction within 2 minutes of placing trade.

those sites are for news release nah..

Anybody who really wants to learn how to trade have to pass through babypips school of Pipsology, after that you define the kind of TRADER you are and find a suitable strategy for you.

9 Likes

Re: my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 06, 2020
Op you both should wave to that money
Ótíló grin

2 Likes

Re: my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 06, 2020
I make @ least 100$ daily on a very bad day in FX trade.

5 Likes

Re: my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone by GeneralPula: 4:20pm On Jun 06, 2020
You had better tell her to pull out cuz it will surely end in....
Re: my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone by T3ndrils: 4:23pm On Jun 06, 2020
To the Op,
Your girlfriend made a good / bad decision

Good- she invest quite an amount but as long as that isn't the entire money then it's alright because one thing is that the risk in Forex in something to put in mind. But the reward outstands the risk if just ONE trade is successful.

Bad- It would have been better (if not the best) if she had learnt it herself because the person she gave the money to won't be accountable for any loss due to any mismanaged or mishandled risks.

Ignore anyone here telling you that the money is gone... As long as you've put your time, burnt night candles, eliminated greed(a deadly disease an average Nigerian suffers from) and practice well with a demo, your success will be inevitable.

1 Like

Re: my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone by austine4real(m): 4:38pm On Jun 06, 2020
Daniel058:
those sites are for news release nah..

Anybody who really wants to learn how to trade have to pass through babypips school of Pipsology, after that you define the kind of TRADER you are and find a suitable strategy for you.

Don't know I just started about 3 months ago

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

. / But Why Are Ibo Women Always Lightskin... / Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.