Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,716 members, 7,840,811 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 (166814 Views)

Is There Any Guy Or Girl Above 25 That Has Never Cheated For Once?? / See The Replies A Man Got After Advising Men Against Marrying Women Above 30 / "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by younglawya(m): 1:06pm On Apr 17, 2017
I really don't understand the idea behind this thread. Aren't we supposed 2 be seeing some lovely ladies subtly, shyly but surely showing theirselves? I checked a few profiles. NO PIC. Am I supposed 2 toast a blank profile? angry grin angry angry angry

5 Likes

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 17, 2017
Roydonzy87:
My brother, i'm 30 oo this topic is very interesting for me, abeg what can i do to find the true love .
Start by being friends, if there's no red flag u propose

1 Like

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 17, 2017
Truth be told, I am scared for myself. Really scared.
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Humility017(m): 1:07pm On Apr 17, 2017
braine:

I think those of us under 30 should have out own thread and mingle so we don't become like these oldies.

yeah u are right...
just thought of it this morning....
I don't wanna go pass 30 before I marry..
I am really working and praying towards it now..

just that it is quite difficult to get a lady who will stick by you during this challenging time...

one turned me down sometime ago because my salary was too small....and see me not getting married soonest.
skylane:
gosh wish I had those eyes,big and round,that's my first killer in a lady,which uv got up dere,so why do u feel exempted from the topic of discourse?

lol

marriage is not In my agenda for now

there is time for everything
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by hadura29(m): 1:08pm On Apr 17, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Go stake am. bro

hahahaha na now i know say you no like your fellow country man.. Make i go add baba ijebu join wetin this country dey run me... Tah.. nothing sure again
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 17, 2017
Sincere4u:

You are not exempted, the post was made this year so you fall in line. tongue

no no no
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by dingbang(m): 1:09pm On Apr 17, 2017
Lilyqueeny:

paradise
lol.. All these brainwashed Christians .. Which one is paradise again..

1 Like

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Hiccups: 1:10pm On Apr 17, 2017
This thread though cool cool
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by henryhemon(m): 1:10pm On Apr 17, 2017
kimbra:
Single but not searching. Have got a lot to accomplish before one man will come and marry a liability. I don't want to be at the mercies of any man. grin

Good decision I must say.
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:11pm On Apr 17, 2017
Lilyqueeny:

by then you would be 100
it will be a perfect match
Yes!!! We Rock...
Match made in Heaven cheesy
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:11pm On Apr 17, 2017
Lilyqueeny:

by then you would be 100
it will be a perfect match
Yes!!! We Rock...
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by freshdill(m): 1:11pm On Apr 17, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
Egbon you're asking too many questions joor, you want to marry her? You keep saying this thread isn't for hookups yet you're going down that lane

U sef if u wan buy sumtin u no go 1st dey price am, shio.
BTW are u one of the ladies on ur dp, i'm INTERESTED.
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Acetyl(m): 1:11pm On Apr 17, 2017
Op Igbo men mostly marry late say 30+ examples kanu Nwankorw, P square them, Don jazzy so I don't know where you got this your theory from...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by mich2012: 1:11pm On Apr 17, 2017
The 30s ish...so so true! The worst is that, the ladies are not helping matters.
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 17, 2017
dingbang:
lol.. All these brainwashed Christians .. Which one is paradise again..

it's an heavenly home
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by hadura29(m): 1:12pm On Apr 17, 2017
younglawya:
I really don't understand the idea behind this thread. Aren't we supposed 2 be seeing some lovely ladies subtly, shyly but surely showing theirselves? I checked a few profiles. NO PIC. Am I supposed 2 toast a blank profile? angry grin angry angry angry

I feel your pain bro... Ladies can be funny... I no know wetin dem dey hide oo
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Toks2008(m): 1:12pm On Apr 17, 2017
kennygee:

Be careful what you wish for.

*just passing*

This thread is filled with the good the bad and the terrible so mix freely and be careful with your choice...that's all.
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by dingbang(m): 1:12pm On Apr 17, 2017
Lilyqueeny:

it's an heavenly home
don't deceive yourself.. Now please tell me ur earthly location.. Pfft. I didn't ask where u base in heaven
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by KevinDein: 1:13pm On Apr 17, 2017
MrEverest:
Chai, you've said it all bro. 99% of the beautiful ones I keep meeting have this mentality that the world revolves around them. They see people like Tonto Dike as role models while Yemi Alade's songs are their favorite. Honestly I'm in a fix, personally I can't marry a lady who is not physically appealing regardless of how good her character is. I'm in my 30's already, not rich but very okay with a couple of businesses. My greatest headache right now is finding Mrs right. I don't know what is wrong with me, my ex was beautiful and met all the physical attributes I needed in a woman but her character was nothing to write home about and my family resisted the Union. Right now, I'm even missing her, simply because I've not been able to find a replacement. I need to marry ASAP yet I don't even have a girlfriend talkless of fiancee! God help me.
Totally get you, bro. a lot of guys within that age range (early thirties) are in similar dire situations. Who are at fault here?

A. Could it be men are having unrealistic expectations from the female folks? OR

B.The present generation of female slay queens are truly are an unpleasant bunch and for the most part have unrealistic expectations from the men.

Totally confusing. undecided

3 Likes

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Juliearth(f): 1:13pm On Apr 17, 2017
Beautiful write-up. However, your findings are baseless. Anyone can find love at any age... please pressure not those above 30/25...

1 Like

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Toks2008(m): 1:14pm On Apr 17, 2017
Lilyqueeny:

it's an heavenly home
Fine gal.
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 17, 2017
OK

Let me do this

who is into engineering?

Love to teach, Education?

Has idea about IELTS or anything to do with it?

Love sports, football I mean?

Love to exercise together? grin grin cry cry cry cry

The Beach is your favorite place?

Am 29 oooooooo. Kai grin
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 17, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Yes!!! We Rock...
wow
I really love that
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:15pm On Apr 17, 2017
xynerise:

You have been saying this for over 15years undecided
I was barely 2 years 15 years ago
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Toks2008(m): 1:15pm On Apr 17, 2017
Juliearth:
Beautiful write-up. However, your findings are baseless. Anyone can find love at any age... please pressure not those above 30/25...

You are right but it's easier at a certain age.
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by TonieLee(f): 1:16pm On Apr 17, 2017
hadura29:

I feel your pain bro... Ladies can be funny... I no know wetin dem dey hide oo

Them dey hide wetin u wan see tongue
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by solid3(m): 1:16pm On Apr 17, 2017
The person I will marry may just be on Niaraland.
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by KevinDein: 1:17pm On Apr 17, 2017
Juliearth:
Sweetie, I believe this thread is for those who want to face realities, not for regurgitating politically correct cliches. cool

2 Likes

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by RuggedArab: 1:17pm On Apr 17, 2017
jbaby265:
Am here.. Yes am here but I don't even know anything here

I can't figure it out but I know somewhere in my heart. I can benefit from this thread..

This PH babe.... can I show you to my mom?
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by haffaze777(m): 1:17pm On Apr 17, 2017
Rilwayne001:
Haffaze777, please go and marry angry undecided

I wan be father nowgringrin
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 17, 2017
Toks2008:

Fine gal.
lol
thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (67) (Reply)

Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) / Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread] / Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.