Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,399 members, 7,836,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 (166697 Views)

Is There Any Guy Or Girl Above 25 That Has Never Cheated For Once?? / See The Replies A Man Got After Advising Men Against Marrying Women Above 30 / "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by jbaby265(f): 2:09pm On Apr 17, 2017
XwhY:
Lets see if this is worth following wink

That is why you are still single .. Always checking
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 17, 2017
[quote author=jbaby265 post=55647707][/quote]

Hmmmm, just sharing my thoughts . it only amazes me when I hear people talk about marriages and their expectations and priorities are misplaced.
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Saeed110: 2:11pm On Apr 17, 2017
Chai see lies...... I marrie Wan I small money
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Anusiemgood(m): 2:12pm On Apr 17, 2017
Nomfanelo99:
grin I'm 25 and this post is scaring me
hahahaha
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Sparkles003(f): 2:14pm On Apr 17, 2017
tosyne2much:
I will clock 38 years next week and I never for once get gf... Oga Toks2008, thanks for giving us the privilege to find a future partner cool
All liars shall go somewhere ooo

3 Likes

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by hadura29(m): 2:14pm On Apr 17, 2017
HRich:
Hahahahaha. Yes oO, I WOn small for the Easter, still expecting to win it Big soon, very Soon Bro.

Don't leave me in this wilderness na.. share the love na.. no knows when you paste.. I will DM you now... wink wink

1 Like

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Vivipop(f): 2:15pm On Apr 17, 2017
embarassed embarassed embarassed

Na wa o
Shiit is serious!
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Ojim07(m): 2:15pm On Apr 17, 2017
Observation Mood...activated...
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by busybeei5(f): 2:15pm On Apr 17, 2017
Tonnero23:

Hmmmm, just sharing my thoughts . it only amazes me when I hear people talk about marriages and their expectations and priorities are misplaced.
most guys are after curves, undecided
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Titugirl(f): 2:15pm On Apr 17, 2017
Happy Easter to you all.
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Afritop(m): 2:16pm On Apr 17, 2017
jbaby265:

That is why you are still single .. Always checking
YOU NKO
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Rilwayne001: 2:17pm On Apr 17, 2017
haffaze777:

I wan be father nowgringrin

Oops! shocked

You be agbalagbi .
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Nogodye(m): 2:17pm On Apr 17, 2017
soberdrunk:
The truth is in this era of 'slay queens' and 'instagram celebs', it is very hard to find a 'single', 'beautiful', 'intelligent', 'mature' lady that is worth settling down with, 'almost' every fine girl now has the 'runs girl' mentality and even our musicians like Yemi Alade are not helping matters, what type of song is "If you love me you go buy me ferrari, if you love me, you go pay me salary"! Gone are the days when ladies used to pick their partners based on 'prospects', now its based on 'wallet', the annoying part is that even the 'working class' ladies too have also developed this 'runs girl' mentality that my man must reward me financially, as if relationship is now 'employment' angry

cheesy I tired oo
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Nogodye(m): 2:19pm On Apr 17, 2017
Where is TrapQueen77 ?
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by ndulyf: 2:19pm On Apr 17, 2017
How will you know a serious lady
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by freshdill(m): 2:19pm On Apr 17, 2017
wink wink
kimbra:
Relating now would be a distraction. Let me get those goals first and we'll relate later. grin

I wil wait i no mind smiley I hav d patience of a cat cheesy pm me wen u finish getting those goals grin grin
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by osayuwamwen(m): 2:21pm On Apr 17, 2017
I will be 25 by June, i have no girlfriend i just they take my time they search for a beautiful woman for a serious relationship
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by jonath0012(m): 2:22pm On Apr 17, 2017
I am 31... And i have not even met the woman of my life yet. would have been hooked but the lady i met recently is confused about a married, American man who proposed to her..

2 Likes

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 17, 2017
This post is talking to me.

I am early 30s, and of recent I have been selective. I chat with a woman today,after a short while I lose interest.

Nowadays, I don't really like the life I am living. I work for a professional body, mon-fri.

During the weekends, I am on my Playstation, then at night I go reckless; as in clubbing smoking kush,drinking,womanizing. All kinds of vices. Usually I think it makes me happy but deep down,i m a sad soul.

I have applied for an online msc programme at the moment though but this time around, I don't want to chase. I will just wait for someone to catch my interest then pray.

2 Likes

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 17, 2017
skylane:
am caleb and you are?

Lilian
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by KINGOZEK(m): 2:25pm On Apr 17, 2017
This is great, any catholic girl ready for relationship can link me up
Here are some tips to help you in your relationship for a long lasting relationship www.mymissingribs.com

1 Like

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by jbaby265(f): 2:25pm On Apr 17, 2017
Afritop:

YOU NKO

Leave me o
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 17, 2017
soberdrunk:
The truth is in this era of 'slay queens' and 'instagram celebs', it is very hard to find a 'single', 'beautiful', 'intelligent', 'mature' lady that is worth settling down with, 'almost' every fine girl now has the 'runs girl' mentality and even our musicians like Yemi Alade are not helping matters, what type of song is "If you love me you go buy me ferrari, if you love me, you go pay me salary"! Gone are the days when ladies used to pick their partners based on 'prospects', now its based on 'wallet', the annoying part is that even the 'working class' ladies too have also developed this 'runs girl' mentality that my man must reward me financially, as if relationship is now 'employment' angry
broke nigga spotted. E pain you. Soup wey sweet na money dey cook am

1 Like

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 17, 2017
busybeei5:
most guys are after curves, undecided

I am not greedy when it comes to curves. Make I see shape then I am ok.
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by jbaby265(f): 2:29pm On Apr 17, 2017
Sacluxpaint:

I am early 30s, and of recent I have been selective. I chat with a woman today,after a short while I lose interest.

Nowadays, I don't really like the life I am living. I work for a professional body, mon-fri.

During the weekends, I am on my Playstation, then at night I go reckless; as in clubbing smoking kush,drinking,womanizing. All kinds of vices. Usually I think it makes me happy but deep down,i m a sad soul.

I have applied for an online msc programme at the moment though but this time around, I don't want to chase. I will just wait for someone to catch my interest then pray.

Catch your interest.. Hmmm let's say you've not found yourself yet.. Until then work yourself
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by RuggedArab: 2:29pm On Apr 17, 2017
Titugirl:
Happy Easter to you all.

We hail you too back. undecided
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 17, 2017
Sacluxpaint:

if this is your cv for a relationship then no woman with a brain between her ears would consider you, what legacy do you want to leave behind and what have you done to establish that, what is your vision, your purpose. How do you want to develop yourself.

3 Likes

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Anusiemgood(m): 2:30pm On Apr 17, 2017
alexialin:

Smiles thanks.
I would say I was picky and still am.. Due to my past experiences.
And talk about my past experiences, I strongly feel it's destiny I didn't get married way back.. Cause if I were married way back? I wouldn't have achieved some level of career success and comfort . I have now.. Due to demands of husband. Children, in-laws, I will never be able to kick start a biz. Cause my strength to succeed comes from Inner peace. If my inner peace is gone or shaken or distablised? My enemy will be useless to even achieve anything.
So inner stability and inner peace is paramount for me.
But I don't regret not getting married earlier.
Cause I wasn't ready for the whole package, called Marriage. I saw it as Stressful with loads of drama lol. Back then
Although it's still stressful but now I think am matured emotionally to handle whatever comes my way.
I talk with married women who have kids and are close to me. Most find it difficult to juggle the home front and their carreer /buisness together . At the end, for the weak ones? Their career or buisnesses simply dies off, and they stay rooted in one spot looking for a way out or stay resigned in the marriage and with no other purpose of becoming better or adding something worthwhile apart from kids in the union.
That's sounds very cool and am very much impressed, sorry if you don't mind, can we get to know each other very well.this is my number
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by MISSOPTIMIST(f): 2:31pm On Apr 17, 2017
The marriage blow just started getting hot for me.. I guess I caught the fever.. now I want to marry.. it's a natural procedure.... so let d smart guy with a life I'll need to help come forth.. [Helpmeetandhelped].

1 Like

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by vicardino(m): 2:33pm On Apr 17, 2017
U couldn't tell me all of these to my face, couldn't send them as text, but decided to write them here, ba? Will send my answer script to u for marking, u hear?
alexialin:

Smiles thanks
No it's alright smiley

Am ready to get married and stay married. I can't deal with divorce at all.
My kind of man Must be Easy going, No drama, Understanding , Sincere, Must have a Conscience, Must have goals, Be Hardworking, Monogamous, Loyal, Be Family oriented, Be a Team player, Romantic and Wise.
Cause am everything I placed up there. And I can't settle for less.
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by ottalo1(m): 2:33pm On Apr 17, 2017
jonath0012:
I am 31... And i have not even met the woman of my life yet. would have been hooked but the lady i met recently is confused about a married, American man who proposed to her..
some girls can be so confused
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Sparkles003(f): 2:33pm On Apr 17, 2017
I just can't give up now
I have come too far from where I started from
Nobody told me the road won't be easy
I know he's brought me this far to see me try.

MARRIAGE a catalyst that can create change either for positive or negative the dream of most adults
but only few survive when it gets tested,tried,bruised,cared for or trampled on.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (67) (Reply)

Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) / Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread] / Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.