Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,628 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 - Romance (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 (166187 Views)

Is There Any Guy Or Girl Above 25 That Has Never Cheated For Once?? / See The Replies A Man Got After Advising Men Against Marrying Women Above 30 / "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by tunesoft(m): 7:43pm On Apr 17, 2017
For me... I just calculate too much. And make slot of assumptions... Truth be told there is no perfect partner out there. However... At least a 50percent check is not a bad idea. However what happens is... Babe why I get feelings for no go just feel me.... Babe why dey feel me die I push aside. Just recently I learnt a saying sha...."it's worse than being lonely to be with one who does not love one in return ".......for now I think make I just dey.... Focus on career..... Cheers

2 Likes

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Eberex(m): 7:49pm On Apr 17, 2017
busybeei5:

Awwww embarassed

That awww is not for nothing o
Bros abeg follow up
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by honeycandy(f): 7:54pm On Apr 17, 2017
Your career won't take care of you when you're down. Try not to focus so much on your career.
tunesoft:
For me... I calculate too much. And make slot of assumptions... Truth be told there is no perfect partner out there. However... At least a 50percent check is not a bad idea. However what happens is... Babe why I get feelings for no go just feel me.... Babe why dey feel me die I push aside. Just recently I learnt a saying sha...."it's worse than being lonely to be with one who does not love one in return ".......for now I think make I just dey.... Focus on career..... Cheers
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by skylane: 7:54pm On Apr 17, 2017
PrettyPrisca:
[/color]I'm 25...and the problem is men wanting to be baby daddies first before being husbands is so wrong to me actually. and mostly these days it hard finding a guy that is intelligent ...yes single and searching...lol
says who?most naija guys are intelligent,it runs in the blood,I wonder the area u are or wat rtype of intelligence u taalking abt Emotional?

1 Like

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by busybeei5(f): 7:56pm On Apr 17, 2017
Eberex:

That awww is not for nothing o
Bros abeg follow up
He no see wetin you talk
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by cuteme88(f): 7:59pm On Apr 17, 2017
dingbang:
I said can we be friends? I wasn't asking u out

I never mention you asking me out!!!! I'm okay without friends. Guess life is taught me a lot.
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by honeycandy(f): 8:01pm On Apr 17, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy feel 4 u
jonath0012:
I am 31... And i have not even met the woman of my life yet. would have been hooked but the lady i met recently is confused about a married, American man who proposed to her..
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by bogolobango(m): 8:03pm On Apr 17, 2017
Baby mama needed urgently

Am 32 i est dey knack dey go no serious relationship and am always in transit i travel no tmrw
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by dingbang(m): 8:03pm On Apr 17, 2017
cuteme88:

I never mention you asking me out!!!! I'm okay without friends. Guess life is taught me a lot.
I understand.. But u just kept on stressing on the relationships and marriage and i was like.. Hey slow down... Please reply my pm.. Thanks
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Anusiemgood(m): 8:04pm On Apr 17, 2017
I don't want to hide my feelings any longer, any young lady between the age of 20 to 25 and you are very sincere to your self for serious relationship, I mean no child play..we can hook up with this number 07016042413.

2 Likes

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by honeycandy(f): 8:05pm On Apr 17, 2017
You sure dem never swear for you?
Sacluxpaint:
This post is talking to me.

I am early 30s, and of recent I have been selective. I chat with a woman today,after a short while I lose interest.

Nowadays, I don't really like the life I am living. I work for a professional body, mon-fri.

During the weekends, I am on my Playstation, then at night I go reckless; as in clubbing smoking kush,drinking,womanizing. All kinds of vices. Usually I think it makes me happy but deep down,i m a sad soul.

I have applied for an online msc programme at the moment though but this time around, I don't want to chase. I will just wait for someone to catch my interest then pray.
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by citas(f): 8:07pm On Apr 17, 2017
Tonnero23:
This discussions after reading all through. I just want to make my little contribution.

Many a times we truly do not even know what we want in marriage. A guy claims he is almost 30 or 30+ and he is worried about marriage. First thing I believe he should be worried about is "where am I going?" Once this question is answered correctly then he is ready to marry.

Becos if as a husband you Dont know where you are going then how would be woman be a help-meet truly? Becos she is supposed to follow you and when you Dont know where you are going then where would you be taking her to?

To the ladies, a man of purpose makes marriage very sweet, and you too have to have almost same vision with him becos you are supposed to be his helper.

Lest, I forget everybody is clamoring for pics in dps, seems it is a very wrong approach to me becos many that are asking for that Dont even know where they are going first, they are still after curves and shapes and we all know curves and shapes don't make a happy spouse.

Thank you for readin

perfect contribution, I'm so sorry I quoted d whole tin, it jux shows how I love the contribution.

2 Likes

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by stamapro(m): 8:08pm On Apr 17, 2017
Toks2008:

I know but that's just how the cookie crumbles.
James H Chase
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by cuteme88(f): 8:11pm On Apr 17, 2017
dingbang:
I understand.. But u just kept on stressing on the relationships and marriage and i was like.. Hey slow down... Please reply my pm.. Thanks

No need!!! ping me
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 17, 2017
citas:

perfect contribution, I'm so sorry I quoted d whole tin, it jux shows how I love the contribution.
Thanks dear

1 Like

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by citas(f): 8:14pm On Apr 17, 2017
Tonnero23:
Thanks dear
you are welcome dear
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by ottalo1(m): 8:14pm On Apr 17, 2017
follyshade:

lmao dt will be a beta option
Nigerian girls are so confused I don't know if na love them want or money
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by ehix89(m): 8:15pm On Apr 17, 2017
Leriebloom:

Lol. Didn't know u were single grin
Well....it's either one is single or married, there isn't any thin line in-between, obviously i'm single, it's my middle name for now, Hope I did all clarification to you doubts Lerie grin
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by donshaddow(m): 8:16pm On Apr 17, 2017
Ezionye:
Nice thread

Lemme sign d attendance register

Attendance confirmed.

1 Like

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by abidex0z(m): 8:17pm On Apr 17, 2017
wink
KennyID17:

Those ppl on her dp are meat for d elders, no b for small small shiidren like us, Awa teeth go commot if we try bite am grin grin

I see... cool
KennyID17:

Those ppl on her dp are meat for d elders, no b for small small shiidren like us, Awa teeth go commot if we try bite am grin grin
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 17, 2017
So many people in this thread are in paradise.

Do they still need husband in paradise again?

Just asking shocked
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 17, 2017
To go to the beach just dey hungry me.
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 17, 2017
freshdill:

Is dat enuf reason to turn a nigga into atm machine
it is a man's natural instinct to profess ,protect and provide. If you give her something, it should be a gift not payment for sex that is where guys get it wrong
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by dingbang(m): 8:29pm On Apr 17, 2017
cuteme88:

No need!!! ping me at .
sent smiley
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Leriebloom(f): 8:29pm On Apr 17, 2017
ehix89:
Well....it's either one is single or married, there isn't any thin line in-between, obviously i'm single, it's my middle name for now, Hope I did all clarification to you doubts Lerie grin

You did. Oya let's marry so it can be married grin
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by chrisja(m): 8:32pm On Apr 17, 2017
funmisticqueen:
it is a man's natural instinct to profess ,protect and provide. If you give her something, it should be a gift not payment for sex that is where guys get it wrong
You speak as one who is grown mentally, most girls I have meant(not d ones I dated) look forward to a financial benefit after sex like they are been paid for it.. So most guys treat them same..
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by citas(f): 8:35pm On Apr 17, 2017
I jux came to read comments and learn one or two things here.
but I also av to contribute small sha
The problem we have these days is that most ladies rush into marriages these days cuz their friends are getting married and they don't want to be left behind. They are also more concerned abt material/ financial status of the guy while the guys are also interested in the physical attributes of the ladies. in other words both gender are confused or wld I say naive, cuz they don't know what marriage entails and that is why we have higher cases of divorces these days.

May God help us all in d choice of life partners

1 Like

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by bravesoul247(m): 8:36pm On Apr 17, 2017
Hmmmm... people don plenty for here sha.... Ok, lemme follow and partake grin. Just females and guys with matured reasoning. 08137137224
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by tollybloggz(m): 8:40pm On Apr 17, 2017
What's app me up single ladies 08025480402
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by ehix89(m): 8:40pm On Apr 17, 2017
Leriebloom:

You did. Oya let's marry so it can be married grin
Na so, no drama, no fronting, are you Nigerian?
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by bravesoul247(m): 8:40pm On Apr 17, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Some girls see it as if they've done the guy a huge favour or have given a huge gift by having sex with a him which is why I feel guys think like that. I hate that thing with passion when a girl feels she's doing me a huge favour by us having sex! Though I don't ever see my benevolence as a payment for sex even if I'm given that impression.
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Leriebloom(f): 8:41pm On Apr 17, 2017
ehix89:
Na so, no drama, no fronting, are you Nigerian?

Lol. No. I am American grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (67) (Reply)

Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) / Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread] / Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.