Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,728 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

I'm No More Sexually Aroused By Her.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm No More Sexually Aroused By Her.... (964 Views)

Help! I Am Too Sexually Aroused... / I Never Get Sexually Aroused Or Attracted To Girls Anymore, Am I Okay? / Shocking: Man Sexually Aroused By Boutique Doll, He Was Caught On Cam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm No More Sexually Aroused By Her.... by Ifakiland(m): 6:41pm On Apr 16, 2017
So my gf started dos celibate thing said she doesn't want sex and all dat....I agreed and I must say was difficult for the first 3month dat she had to gimme bj....but now it's been nine months and I no longer get aroused by her.
Before only her smell gets me erect, now even kisses doesn't.
Hope I'm normal sha?
Or should AV I forgotten how to fork?
Or I'm now impotent?
Or should cheat to test if my device still works?
Re: I'm No More Sexually Aroused By Her.... by Boydehot: 6:52pm On Apr 16, 2017
I think u are normal.
Re: I'm No More Sexually Aroused By Her.... by Adasun(m): 7:09pm On Apr 16, 2017
op read ur post and tell me hw it felt while at it sad sad
Re: I'm No More Sexually Aroused By Her.... by PapaNnamdi: 7:10pm On Apr 16, 2017
IpobAreFools:
You should do a brain check-up. Because it seems the noodles you call brain. Ain't functioning properly!

Kukuma kukuma boil the brain chop, Hian!
Re: I'm No More Sexually Aroused By Her.... by IpobAreFools(f): 7:13pm On Apr 16, 2017
PapaNnamdi:

Kukuma kukuma boil the brain chop, Hian!
grin grin
Re: I'm No More Sexually Aroused By Her.... by Headlesschicken(m): 7:26pm On Apr 16, 2017
grin send me yuh brain for further assessment, I need to cum inside it,so u can receive sense
Re: I'm No More Sexually Aroused By Her.... by Stevengerd(m): 7:36pm On Apr 16, 2017
Its Normal..Na Bcus U Never Gbensh Her
Re: I'm No More Sexually Aroused By Her.... by NaeChris: 9:08pm On Apr 16, 2017
IpobAreFools:
You should do a brain check-up. Because it seems the noodles you call brain. Ain't functioning properly!
Your name speaks volume. Your comment threw more light.
Re: I'm No More Sexually Aroused By Her.... by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 16, 2017
Is she a virgin?
Re: I'm No More Sexually Aroused By Her.... by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 16, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeew

Next!!!!!
Re: I'm No More Sexually Aroused By Her.... by firstking01(m): 9:48pm On Apr 16, 2017
It amazes me how people bring what they do with their spouse/girl friends in private online.

(1) (Reply)

See Epic Reply Efcc Gave Because Of Banky W And Adesua / Guys I Need Your Help,i Think I Am In Trouble / Men Have Revealed The Main Reason Why They Cheat (check It Out!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.