Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

5 Things A Lady With Self Respect Will Never Do. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Things A Lady With Self Respect Will Never Do. (2677 Views)

Is this Pride Or Self Respect? This Has Cost Many Guys Their Relationship / Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex / Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Things A Lady With Self Respect Will Never Do. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 16, 2017
1)Chase after a man who has made it clear to her that he's not interested in her— A lady with self respect knows how to take a hint.if a man isn't interested in her, she won't waste her time chasing after him shamelessly unlike most girls today who throw themselves at men who clearly do not want them.

2)Cook, Clean, Wash and do other chores for a mere boyfriend— it's okay to assist your boyfriend once in a while but a lady with self respect does not turn herself into a househelp for a boy who's not ready to settle down.

3)Have Sex repeatedly with a guy who's not ready to settle down—It's not wise to keep having sex with a guy who hasn't shown any interest in settling down with you. Most girls have ruined their lives by having multiple abortions for a guy who ended up dumping them. They cry their eyes out and lay curses on the boy but the truth is that if they respected themselves enough to close their legs until marriage, they wouldn't be in such a mess.

4)Live with a man who hasn't paid her bride-price— what most ladies do not know is that when a lady lives with a man she's not married to, his neighbours may take note of it and start speaking badly of her and most importantly it makes the man unwilling to settle down with her because most men do not see the need to legally marry a woman who's already living with them and behaving like a wife, that's why most girls remain a girlfriend/fiancee/baby mama for many years. Never allow a man to get used to you before marriage, let him anticipate/look forward to spending his life with you.

5)Fight dirty over a man in public — Have you heard the way people speak about ladies who fight over men in public? That's the most degrading thing a woman could ever do. A lady who fights over a man in public has no respect for herself and people around her will most likely lose respect for her when they find out about it. Never ever fight over a man, learn to act maturely by letting go and moving on. If another girl 'steals' your man, let her be. Do not fight with her, Karma will definitely fight for you.

I know that fuckboys won't agree with me grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 5 Things A Lady With Self Respect Will Never Do. by zyzxx(m): 8:45pm On Apr 16, 2017
7. Never collect money or demand for what there father cannot buy for them from their bf

13 Likes

Re: 5 Things A Lady With Self Respect Will Never Do. by vivypretty(f): 8:45pm On Apr 16, 2017
like me wink true talk

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things A Lady With Self Respect Will Never Do. by zyzxx(m): 8:48pm On Apr 16, 2017
vivypretty:

like me wink
true talk]
Are you sure you are not guilty of any?

Re: 5 Things A Lady With Self Respect Will Never Do. by Young03(m): 8:49pm On Apr 16, 2017
Number 2, u mean she go dey collect my money dey buy her own cloths bt no fit wash my own, Tunda faya anybody wey go fit do me dt

number 3, pls op can u tell me d meaning of boyfriend or girlfriend?
I be rev fada, i go dey look her, as in lebechi nu

go sidon for gutter op

1 Like

Re: 5 Things A Lady With Self Respect Will Never Do. by BiafranBushBoy: 8:49pm On Apr 16, 2017
That's the reason you still single...

#Trash!!

#Crappy post!!

P.S. I didn't read tho!!
Re: 5 Things A Lady With Self Respect Will Never Do. by KennyID17(m): 8:49pm On Apr 16, 2017
When all these men vs women threads go end na? undecided
Re: 5 Things A Lady With Self Respect Will Never Do. by kings20(m): 8:50pm On Apr 16, 2017
Like I always say
its a free world and everyone got a life to lives

All what you said above are your own views
and that one does any of those doesn't degrade her human status
Re: 5 Things A Lady With Self Respect Will Never Do. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 16, 2017
zyzxx:
7. Never collect money or damand for what there father cannot buy for them from their bf

Correct!
Re: 5 Things A Lady With Self Respect Will Never Do. by obiorathesubtle: 8:58pm On Apr 16, 2017
All these poppycock you dy talk na your own..

A dog was meant to chop shït..

Re: 5 Things A Lady With Self Respect Will Never Do. by Baawaa(m): 8:59pm On Apr 16, 2017
OP ,you better think twice before it is too late, orelse you will become the oldest single grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 5 Things A Lady With Self Respect Will Never Do. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 16, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
That's the reason you still single...

#Trash!!

#Crappy post!!

P.S. I didn't read tho!!
Lol..who told you I'm single?

you're entitled to your opinion tho.. I don't argue with people on social media.
Re: 5 Things A Lady With Self Respect Will Never Do. by Michellla(f): 9:00pm On Apr 16, 2017
8. Never chase after guys.
If hes dumb enough to leave,be smart enough to let him go.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things A Lady With Self Respect Will Never Do. by Fmartin(m): 9:01pm On Apr 16, 2017
MhizGracie:
Correct!
1 nd 2 na rubish. its not a bad tin if a woman woo a man.
Re: 5 Things A Lady With Self Respect Will Never Do. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 16, 2017
Fmartin:
1 nd 2 na rubish. its not a bad tin if a woman woo a man.
if he's not interested, you don't have to keep forcing yourself on him. Aren't guys always complaining that most of us ladies can't take a hint?
Re: 5 Things A Lady With Self Respect Will Never Do. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 16, 2017
Baawaa:
OP ,you better think twice before it is too late, orelse you will become the oldest single grin grin grin grin grin grin
Fuckboys can't handle ladies who do not cheapen themselves before marriage but guess what? real men can!
Re: 5 Things A Lady With Self Respect Will Never Do. by BiafranBushBoy: 9:11pm On Apr 16, 2017
MhizGracie:
Lol..who told you I'm single?

you're entitled to your opinion tho.. I don't argue with people on social media.

Lol... I just guessed your single state...

Nice post BTW... I just read but won't modify my original comment wink

#peace!
Re: 5 Things A Lady With Self Respect Will Never Do. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 16, 2017
Baawaa:
So you're insinuating that if I don't throw myself at men and turn myself into a housemaid and a sex machine for a common boyfriend, I wouldn't get married? smh
Re: 5 Things A Lady With Self Respect Will Never Do. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 16, 2017
I do number 2 and I still have my self respect and self worth. Its all about love.
Re: 5 Things A Lady With Self Respect Will Never Do. by Tallesty1(m): 9:21pm On Apr 16, 2017
Ladies with self respect don't apply as much makeups as you do.
Re: 5 Things A Lady With Self Respect Will Never Do. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 16, 2017
Tallesty1:
Ladies with self respect don't apply as much makeups as you do.
Lol..invalid point. Makeup has nothing to do with self-respect and BTW I don't apply too much makeup, I go to classes everyday without makeup.
Re: 5 Things A Lady With Self Respect Will Never Do. by uk10(m): 9:24pm On Apr 16, 2017
then men should not spend money on mere girlfriends,if u don't agree then ur biased
Re: 5 Things A Lady With Self Respect Will Never Do. by Tallesty1(m): 9:29pm On Apr 16, 2017
MhizGracie:
Lol..invalid point
Same way everything you wrote up there are invalid in my own opinion
Re: 5 Things A Lady With Self Respect Will Never Do. by LePrezident(m): 9:29pm On Apr 16, 2017
Michellla:
8. Never chase after guys.
If hes dumb enough to leave,be smart enough to let him go.

What if you did the wrong that made him leave?

1 Like

Re: 5 Things A Lady With Self Respect Will Never Do. by megareal: 9:30pm On Apr 16, 2017
Totally agree with you....
Re: 5 Things A Lady With Self Respect Will Never Do. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 16, 2017
Tallesty1:
Same way everything you wrote up there are invalid in my own opinion
it's invalid because you do not respect women..you see them as maids and sex machines. Would you be happy if you found out that your daughter or younger sister was having sex repeatedly with a guy who's not serious about her and doing chores for him every blessed day like a maid?
Re: 5 Things A Lady With Self Respect Will Never Do. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 16, 2017
Re: 5 Things A Lady With Self Respect Will Never Do. by Safiaa(f): 9:39pm On Apr 16, 2017
Your point is invalid. Typical.
Tallesty1:
Ladies with self espect don't apply as much makeups as you do.
Re: 5 Things A Lady With Self Respect Will Never Do. by Tallesty1(m): 9:44pm On Apr 16, 2017
MhizGracie:
it's invalid because you do not respect women..you see them as maids and sex machines. Would you be happy if you found out that your daughter or younger sister was having sex repeatedly with a guy who's not serious about her and doing chores for him every blessed day like a maid?
Emotional blackmail works on people with weak hearts not me.

Try again next time, I am not in the mood for too much talk tonight
Re: 5 Things A Lady With Self Respect Will Never Do. by NevetsIbot(m): 9:44pm On Apr 16, 2017
ToriBlue:
I do number 2 and I still have my self respect and self worth. Its all about love.
op... Now this is a lady with smart lady.

If yu dnt do these, dyu think he'll wanna marry a lady that hardly or doesnt cook,wash or do chores for him? Will yu tell him 'dude, until you put a ring on it before I do these'??

And btw... Sex from ladies aint favours. We both enjoy it so?
Re: 5 Things A Lady With Self Respect Will Never Do. by Tallesty1(m): 9:45pm On Apr 16, 2017
Safiaa:
Your point is invalid. Typical.
Invalid yet irresistible
Re: 5 Things A Lady With Self Respect Will Never Do. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 16, 2017
ToriBlue:
actually, I said it's okay to do it once in a while, but do not turn yourself into a maid. I wrote this post based on what I've been told by my male friends and my older brothers, if a guy isn't serious about you, becoming his slave won't change anything. If you read the post carefully, you'll see that I was talking about guys who aren't serious.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advice For All The Single Men (photo) / Who Knows Any Good Movies On Netflix? You Can Help With Suggestions If You Want / Guys Judge These Girls In One Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.