Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,395 members, 7,836,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

5 Things A Lady With Self Respect Will Never Do. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Things A Lady With Self Respect Will Never Do. (2678 Views)

Is this Pride Or Self Respect? This Has Cost Many Guys Their Relationship / Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex / Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Things A Lady With Self Respect Will Never Do. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 16, 2017
LePrezident:

What if you did the wrong that made him leave?
then be humble enough to apologize

1 Like

Re: 5 Things A Lady With Self Respect Will Never Do. by rosieluv(f): 9:51pm On Apr 16, 2017
MhizGracie:
1)Chase after a man who has made it clear to her that he's not interested in her— A lady with self respect knows how to take a hint.if a man isn't interested in her, she won't waste her time chasing after him shamelessly unlike most girls today who throw themselves at men who clearly do not want them.

2)Cook, Clean, Wash and do other chores for a mere boyfriend— it's okay to assist your boyfriend once in a while but a lady with self respect does not turn herself into a househelp for a boy who's not ready to settle down.

3)Have Sex repeatedly with a guy who's not ready to settle down—It's not wise to keep having sex with a guy who hasn't shown any interest in settling down with you. Most girls have ruined their lives by having multiple abortions for a guy who ended up dumping them. They cry their eyes out and lay curses on the boy but the truth is that if they respected themselves enough to close their legs until marriage, they wouldn't be in such a mess.

4)Live with a man who hasn't paid her bride-price— what most ladies do not know is that when a lady lives with a man she's not married to, his neighbours may take note of it and start speaking badly of her and most importantly it makes the man unwilling to settle down with her because most men do not see the need to legally marry a woman who's already living with them and behaving like a wife, that's why most girls remain a girlfriend/fiancee/baby mama for many years. Never allow a man to get used to you before marriage, let him anticipate/look forward to spending his life with you.

5)Fight dirty over a man in public — Have you heard the way people speak about ladies who fight over men in public? That's the most degrading thing a woman could ever do. A lady who fights over a man in public has no respect for herself and people around her will most likely lose respect for her when they find out about it. Never ever fight over a man, learn to act maturely by letting go and moving on. If another girl 'steals' your man, let her be. Do not fight with her, Karma will definitely fight for you.

I know that fuckboys won't agree with me grin
nice one,most ladies lose their self respect all in the name of love,seen cases of ladies who still hang arund a particular guy even when he shows no interest at all
Re: 5 Things A Lady With Self Respect Will Never Do. by rosieluv(f): 9:53pm On Apr 16, 2017
Michellla:
8. Never chase after guys.
If hes dumb enough to leave,be smart enough to let him go.
grin ride on sis

1 Like

Re: 5 Things A Lady With Self Respect Will Never Do. by firstking01(m): 9:59pm On Apr 16, 2017
Hmmmm, where tosyn2much, he might have something to say.
Re: 5 Things A Lady With Self Respect Will Never Do. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 16, 2017
Y'all should try to read before commenting. I said a lady shouldn't turn herself into a HOUSEMAID for a man who's not ready to settle down. That doesn't mean that a lady should not cook for her man once in a while or assist him in other chores when she visits. she can also prepare something nice for him whenever he visits her but what's not right is doing it every day as if she's already his wife. If you come to Ekosodin, you'll see many young girls who have turned themselves into slaves all in the name of love. There is this particular girl who always comes to her boyfriend's room in my hostel to do all his chores, that same guy was the one telling people that his girlfriend is a foolish girl who has abandoned her studies because of a guy. I have many male friends and two older brothers, I wrote this post based on the things they say sometimes. A lady shouldn't lose her self respect all in the name of love,
Re: 5 Things A Lady With Self Respect Will Never Do. by Michellla(f): 10:19pm On Apr 16, 2017
LePrezident:

What if you did the wrong that made him leave?
thats a different scenerio
Re: 5 Things A Lady With Self Respect Will Never Do. by 2aces(m): 10:47pm On Apr 16, 2017
zyzxx:
7. Never collect money or demand for what there father cannot buy for them from their bf

Sharp guy grin

Back to mr OP, pls dont spoil market for us.

Re: 5 Things A Lady With Self Respect Will Never Do. by ikp120(m): 7:35am On Apr 17, 2017
OP don deactivate. Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls If You Are Not Beautiful Stop Contributing In Some Of The Topics Here / Game On!!! / thank you, guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.