Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,791 members, 7,831,556 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Who Else Has "Stopped Missing" His Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Else Has "Stopped Missing" His Girlfriend? (1097 Views)

Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) / Man Uses His Girlfriend's Butt As Punching Bag During Workout (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Has "Stopped Missing" His Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 16, 2017
Hello, Nairalanders

I'm hoping a relationship expert will stumble upon this and proffer practical solutions. Summarily:

1. I love my Girlfriend very much moreso because we were childhood friends before we started dating.

2. Our relationship is about 2 years Old. And as with all relationships, it's not been a smooth journey.

3. I'm committed to making us work, too, as much as she is but recently I go weeks on end without seeing her and I don't miss her. And no; there's no other chick stealing my attention at the moment.

Any ideas to help me spark up that flame in my heart?

Shalom!

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Has "Stopped Missing" His Girlfriend? by subtlemee(f): 11:09pm On Apr 16, 2017
You don't love her..you are just in the relationship for the sake of it,no ideas will help just go fall in love
Re: Who Else Has "Stopped Missing" His Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 16, 2017
subtlemee:
You don't love her..you are just in the relationship for the sake of it,no ideas will help just go fall in love

I wish I could show you my heart: I can barely go two minutes without thinking up her name in a day.
Re: Who Else Has "Stopped Missing" His Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 16, 2017
Communicate, communicate and communicate
Re: Who Else Has "Stopped Missing" His Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 16, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:
Communicate, communicate and communicate

Yeah, maybe we don't do this effectively. Thanks, Bro.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has "Stopped Missing" His Girlfriend? by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:22pm On Apr 16, 2017
Maybe you're tired of her dis tin
A time is coming when you'll miss her
Re: Who Else Has "Stopped Missing" His Girlfriend? by afoshat: 11:29pm On Apr 16, 2017
iamadonis2:
Hello, Nairalanders

I'm hoping a relationship expert will stumble upon this and proffer practical solutions. Summarily:

1. I love my Girlfriend very much moreso because we were childhood friends before we started dating.

2. Our relationship is about 2 years Old. And as with all relationships, it's not been a smooth journey.

3. I'm committed to making us work, too, as much as she is but recently I go weeks on end without seeing her and I don't miss her. And no; there's no other chick stealing my attention at the moment.

Any ideas to help me spark up that flame in my heart?

Shalom!

For what it's worth, it's the lady that should work to keep the relationship a crazy one, u love her, u said that already

Try bonding with her, go to the pool together swim, do nasty things, make her head crazy with u, while in public places touch and handle her when no one is watching, going out with ur friends for some bottles, while there make her the center of attraction, everything should revolve around her, while in the room together do farting competition, who farts worse.

Get skimpy with her while she cooks in the kitchen been right there with her hugging her from the back, create a memory she would never forget even when she's married and with kids trust me u also would cherish and miss her presence every minute of the day

3 Likes

Re: Who Else Has "Stopped Missing" His Girlfriend? by babyfaceafrica: 11:31pm On Apr 16, 2017
You make sense..it happens..not a big deal!
Re: Who Else Has "Stopped Missing" His Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Apr 16, 2017
afoshat:

For what it's worth, it's the lady that should work to keep the relationship a crazy one, u love her, u said that already

Try bonding with her, go to the pool together swim, do nasty things, make her head crazy with u, while in public places touch and handle her when no one is watching, going out with ur friends for some bottles, while there make her the center of attraction, everything should revolve around her, while in the room together do farting competition, who farts worse.

Get skimpy with her while she cooks in the kitchen been right there with her hugging her from the back, create a memory she would never forget even when she's married and with kids trust me u also would cherish and miss her presence every minute of the day

Thank you very much, Sir. You've been helpful

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has "Stopped Missing" His Girlfriend? by FelixFelicia(m): 12:23am On Apr 17, 2017
If you think about her regularly then you should communicate with her more frequently
Re: Who Else Has "Stopped Missing" His Girlfriend? by sweeterman(m): 5:55am On Apr 17, 2017
My guy if she is not doing her part ur efforts na waste
Re: Who Else Has "Stopped Missing" His Girlfriend? by Nobody: 7:50am On Apr 17, 2017
FelixFelicia:
If you think about her regularly then you should communicate with her more frequently

Bro, the thing is our communication over the phone is amazing. But I don't feel long to be near her physically anymore.
Re: Who Else Has "Stopped Missing" His Girlfriend? by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 17, 2017
sweeterman:
My guy if she is not doing her part ur efforts na waste

She's maybe changed sha. Everyone does; I can't judge her na
Re: Who Else Has "Stopped Missing" His Girlfriend? by FelixFelicia(m): 8:19am On Apr 17, 2017
iamadonis2:

Bro, the thing is our communication over the phone is amazing. But I don't feel long to be near her physically anymore.
I'll take that as a sign of been relaxed, you're comfortable with her absence, some people are worse on the other side, always trying to monitor their partner. Whenever you both are free, you should go hangout, maybe movies, or a cool spot as a beach, such places have the energy to rekindle feelings wink
Re: Who Else Has "Stopped Missing" His Girlfriend? by pressplay411(m): 11:10am On Apr 17, 2017
Seems you're both complacent.
Perhaps you need some drama to spice up the relationship.
Or engage each other in activities you can both find interesting.
You need to act fast before a sharp bad guy starts giving her the attention you're denying her.
Weeks in absentia and it's not a distant relationship? odikwa very risky.

Are you both students or working?
Re: Who Else Has "Stopped Missing" His Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 17, 2017
afoshat:

That's a very stupid idea.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has "Stopped Missing" His Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 17, 2017
What about people in long distance relationship?

What do you tell them?
Re: Who Else Has "Stopped Missing" His Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 17, 2017
pressplay411:
Seems you're both complacent.
Perhaps you need some drama to spice up the relationship.
Or engage each other in activities you can both find interesting.
You need to act fast before a sharp bad guy starts giving her the attention you're denying her.
Weeks in absentia and it's not a distant relationship? odikwa very risky.

Are you both students or working?

She's a student. I'm working
Re: Who Else Has "Stopped Missing" His Girlfriend? by afoshat: 6:50pm On Apr 17, 2017
ToriBlue:
That's a very stupid idea.

Huh i see? Gimme some ideas please
Re: Who Else Has "Stopped Missing" His Girlfriend? by firstking01(m): 7:01pm On Apr 17, 2017
I have no patience with nigerian girls...i'm very strict with them....since my gf showed me the other side of her i kuku placed her where she belong...they always want you to eat their poo like wtf, rubbish.

(1) (Reply)

Save Me / Singles And Married Conference Questions(red:b) / Sexual Escapades Of a Chinese Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.