Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,622 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

THE BEAUTIFUL LIE (Tiwa Savage & Tunji Balogun). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / THE BEAUTIFUL LIE (Tiwa Savage & Tunji Balogun). (2597 Views)

Photos From The Beautiful Nairalander's Wedding / What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? / Approaching The Beautiful Woman: How To Handle The Pressure Points (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

THE BEAUTIFUL LIE (Tiwa Savage & Tunji Balogun). by deltaprincess(f): 3:57am On Apr 17, 2017
When the wedding bells rang few years ago, Tiwa Savage and Tunji Balogun wowed the world. To them and all those who witnessed it, it was a magical moment which was blissful and colorful, and was the talk of the town for some time. It sure served its purpose because it had a spark of royalty and glamour, a wedding every young lady would love to dream of. A wedding every young lady would dream of having. You could see the joy on their faces and how fulfilled they both felt. But no one knew the motive that lay within their hearts. Did I just say motive? Yes you heard me right.

Let's start with Tiwa Savage. She was a successful and accomplished Singer in her late thirties. She tasted stardom when she was about 30 years and rose astronomically to become one of the most successful Afro pop Singers in the continent. She was a perfect definition of a lady in her prime and the future was more than bright for her. But, she was afraid. Yes, afraid she had traded her musical career with her chance to have a decent home: loving husband, kids and a lovely home. A sacrifice she later realized she was not ready to make.

Like every sane woman she craved to have her family to love, cater and to live for. She was not ready to give up her deepest desire and musical dreams for the ever demanding work of being a wife and a mother. Her deepest desire was her musical dreams. Her ambitions superceded her crave for family.

Tiwa was a natural go getter, a dreamer and an achiever. You could see it in the ways she reflected her it in her music. You could see it in the ways she portrayed her music, with a blend of indecency and a spice of eroticism. She had to flaunt her sexuality to thrive further in dimensions unknown to her pairs it was an icing on the cake. Her cake being her powerful yet melodious voice. She was a complete brand of feminine stardom.

When she made her make as the unchallenged Queen, it dawned on her that she was alone. This craving ignited fear that she may never have the family of her dreams. Desperation began to creep in as the crown she carried drove away many decent suitors. To most of them she appeared unapproachable. But in her heart she was crying out to be approached. When she lost hope, the available became the desirable. She chose Tunji, the closet man around her.

On Tunji.
Tunji was a music record producer who was trying to make his mark until he met Tiwa Savage. He saw raw talents and decided to push her beyond her limits so she could be successful. But besides the raw talent, he saw a lonely lady who was vulnerable. He took a step further and orchestrated a sequence that will fall in his favor. This guy was a serial player, known for having affairs with older affluent women. He knew the most potent tricks because he wasn't new in the game. He had his trophies (kids) from different women. He was smooth at his game. Putting his prey in spots they can't escape from. He was skilled beyond the average; those tacts were his survival instincts.

When Tunji saw Tiwa Savage, He saw a chance of playing differently. This time he needed to invest his time and money to build his prey to the desired taste and size. He needed her to become old enough to be feasted on, a plan he assiduously executed. There is no better patience than the one exhibited by a predator studying its prey.

On their wedding day, that glorious day they said their vows, they were fulfilled and Tiwa felt she had finally had a chance to have a family and build her music while Tunji felt he has finally nailed his cash cow. After the wedding ceremony they lived happily ever after like in the movies but this lasted for a while because the happy ending ended too quickly. One party was denied continuous dividends from his investments. Tunji became too greedy and his mouth became too big and his stomach too deep.

When Tiwa realized, she decided to fire Tunji from managing her music and that was the beginning of their crisis. This very act dealt a great blow on their marriage. Tiwa, however, got what she wanted from the union; her lovely son. This made her fulfilled and contented.

Looking at this whole drama, I realized that many people marry for the wrong reasons. Marriage is fueled by interests and not love alone. In marriage, love is never enough. Being one in marriage is not all about sharing the same surname or apartment but the sharing of interests. For a marriage to stand the test of time, the interest of the two parties must align at a particular point. With mutual interest, your marriage has a good chance of lasting long.

Before marriage, it is important to redefine your interests, make it known to your would-be spouse and agree to it. When love fades your interests will be the bond that keeps you together even when your hearts are far apart.

For more critical look into the lifestyle of Celebrities....

http://naifizzy.com/category/entertainment

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE BEAUTIFUL LIE (Tiwa Savage & Tunji Balogun). by oceandive: 4:11am On Apr 17, 2017
Hmmmmn.....wot can I say
Re: THE BEAUTIFUL LIE (Tiwa Savage & Tunji Balogun). by Nobody: 4:16am On Apr 17, 2017
gringringrin
Re: THE BEAUTIFUL LIE (Tiwa Savage & Tunji Balogun). by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:25am On Apr 17, 2017
grin

Lemme spread my blanket here..
Re: THE BEAUTIFUL LIE (Tiwa Savage & Tunji Balogun). by deltaprincess(f): 4:26am On Apr 17, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

cheesy
Re: THE BEAUTIFUL LIE (Tiwa Savage & Tunji Balogun). by Nukilia: 4:37am On Apr 17, 2017
What concerns us with all these marriage brouhaha? Their family issues is their business, let all analyst mind their own business and stop all this gossips and attention seeking charades.
Re: THE BEAUTIFUL LIE (Tiwa Savage & Tunji Balogun). by Doctorfitz: 5:24am On Apr 17, 2017
So u just sidon dey analyse another woman marriage? Bomb dey ur head.

3 Likes

Re: THE BEAUTIFUL LIE (Tiwa Savage & Tunji Balogun). by Nobody: 5:53am On Apr 17, 2017
how her marriage take "konsign" me?
Re: THE BEAUTIFUL LIE (Tiwa Savage & Tunji Balogun). by paschal47(m): 6:28am On Apr 17, 2017
OP time plenty for your hand oo

Another piece of trash
Re: THE BEAUTIFUL LIE (Tiwa Savage & Tunji Balogun). by Nobody: 6:30am On Apr 17, 2017
TBH, I didn't read that epistle
Re: THE BEAUTIFUL LIE (Tiwa Savage & Tunji Balogun). by newguy1(m): 7:12am On Apr 17, 2017
Good write up but op who ask U.. we are all selfish in ou own way the concept of love is an illusion created by hollywood the sooner we realise that finding someone u are compatible and ur interest or ambition align out weight finding love the better for our society

Who love don epp...romeo or abi naa ryan gosling from the notebook
Re: THE BEAUTIFUL LIE (Tiwa Savage & Tunji Balogun). by deltaprincess(f): 7:19am On Apr 17, 2017
Doctorfitz:
So u just sidon dey analyse another woman marriage? Bomb dey ur head.
I am a writer
Re: THE BEAUTIFUL LIE (Tiwa Savage & Tunji Balogun). by deltaprincess(f): 7:20am On Apr 17, 2017
newguy1:
Good write up but op who ask U.. we are all selfish in ou own way the concept of love is an illusion created by hollywood the sooner we realise that finding someone u are compatible and ur interest or ambition align out weight finding love the better for our society

Who love don epp...romeo or abi naa ryan gosling from the notebook

I am a writer and i believe a whole lota folks can learn from it
Re: THE BEAUTIFUL LIE (Tiwa Savage & Tunji Balogun). by deltaprincess(f): 7:29am On Apr 17, 2017
Nukilia:
What concerns us with all these marriage brouhaha? Their family issues is their business, let all analyst mind their own business and stop all this gossips and attention seeking charades.

Try n be objective. I wrote it so people can learn from it. Dont be a hard knot. Wise people learn from others. angry

2 Likes

Re: THE BEAUTIFUL LIE (Tiwa Savage & Tunji Balogun). by deltaprincess(f): 7:30am On Apr 17, 2017
2kaybiel:
how her marriage take "konsign" me?
You learn from their mistakes noni
Re: THE BEAUTIFUL LIE (Tiwa Savage & Tunji Balogun). by deltaprincess(f): 7:33am On Apr 17, 2017
paschal47:
OP time plenty for your hand oo

Another piece of trash

Someone once said, "if you want to hide something from Nigerians, you put it in writing."
There's a lot to learn from what i wrote
Re: THE BEAUTIFUL LIE (Tiwa Savage & Tunji Balogun). by KennyID17(m): 8:01am On Apr 17, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Mama d mama grin grin grin
Re: THE BEAUTIFUL LIE (Tiwa Savage & Tunji Balogun). by newguy1(m): 8:02am On Apr 17, 2017
deltaprincess:

I am a writer and i believe a whole lota folks can learn from it
don't remember y I say that... but I also said it was a good write up
Re: THE BEAUTIFUL LIE (Tiwa Savage & Tunji Balogun). by QueenSuccubus(f): 8:13am On Apr 17, 2017
KennyID17:

Mama d mama grin grin grin

Aloha cutie grin grin grin the guy wih a saggy pants tongue grin

Good afternoon from the other side tongue
Re: THE BEAUTIFUL LIE (Tiwa Savage & Tunji Balogun). by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 17, 2017
deltaprincess:

You learn from their mistakes noni
there is nothing to learn from them, i will of course enjoin you to learn from them cos ladies are usually the receiving end of every failed marriage.
Re: THE BEAUTIFUL LIE (Tiwa Savage & Tunji Balogun). by KennyID17(m): 10:14am On Apr 17, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

Aloha cutie grin grin grin the guy wih a saggy pants tongue grin

Good afternoon from the other side tongue

Good morning from this side grin grin
Re: THE BEAUTIFUL LIE (Tiwa Savage & Tunji Balogun). by deltaprincess(f): 10:28am On Apr 17, 2017
cheesy
KennyID17:

Re: THE BEAUTIFUL LIE (Tiwa Savage & Tunji Balogun). by QueenSuccubus(f): 10:38am On Apr 17, 2017
KennyID17:

grin

Abeg which side tongue
Re: THE BEAUTIFUL LIE (Tiwa Savage & Tunji Balogun). by waywardpikin: 10:52am On Apr 17, 2017
Good writer no doubt but you're not saying anything we don't already know.
Re: THE BEAUTIFUL LIE (Tiwa Savage & Tunji Balogun). by deltaprincess(f): 11:17am On Apr 17, 2017
waywardpikin:
Good writer no doubt but you're not saying anything we don't already know.

You maybe all wise.... but i bet not everyone is all wise like you. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THE BEAUTIFUL LIE (Tiwa Savage & Tunji Balogun). by deltaprincess(f): 11:23am On Apr 17, 2017
2kaybiel:
there is nothing to learn from them, i will of course enjoin you to learn from them cos ladies are usually the receiving end of every failed marriage.
Out of Tiwa n Tunji who is at the recieveing end? You male folks and your ego.
A word is enough for the wise
Re: THE BEAUTIFUL LIE (Tiwa Savage & Tunji Balogun). by KennyID17(m): 11:44am On Apr 17, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Abeg which side tongue

From d beans side of life grin grin grin cool
Re: THE BEAUTIFUL LIE (Tiwa Savage & Tunji Balogun). by Safiaa(f): 11:47am On Apr 17, 2017
Youre too invested in someone else's life. Not good.
Re: THE BEAUTIFUL LIE (Tiwa Savage & Tunji Balogun). by deltaprincess(f): 11:51am On Apr 17, 2017
Safiaa:
Youre too invested in someone else's life. Not good.

Try and see the brighter picture..... we all can learn from this
Re: THE BEAUTIFUL LIE (Tiwa Savage & Tunji Balogun). by deltaprincess(f): 2:11pm On Apr 17, 2017
grin
Re: THE BEAUTIFUL LIE (Tiwa Savage & Tunji Balogun). by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 17, 2017
deltaprincess:

Out of Tiwa n Tunji who is at the recieveing end? You male folks and your ego.
A word is enough for the wise
lolz
Re: THE BEAUTIFUL LIE (Tiwa Savage & Tunji Balogun). by Nukilia: 4:27pm On Apr 17, 2017
deltaprincess:

Try n be objective. I wrote it so people can learn from it. Dont be a hard knot. Wise people learn from others. angry

Sincere apologies smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Females Always Act Surprised When Proposed To?? / Kenyan Woman - I'm Treating My Nigerian Husband with Good Sex Today / Who Understands This Pic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.