Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Can You Die For Love? See Funny Answers..lol - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Die For Love? See Funny Answers..lol (871 Views)

When Your Girlfriend Starts Crying Out Of Love, See gifts she bought after that / Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction / 15 ‘stup*d’ Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love – See Number 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Die For Love? See Funny Answers..lol by StreetTV: 5:54am On Apr 17, 2017
You've got to watch these funny answers to the topic - Can You die for love?

www.streettv.com.ng

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kC9fzzx_sxU

Re: Can You Die For Love? See Funny Answers..lol by Nobody: 6:42am On Apr 17, 2017
My name is Murtala and not Romeo, so I can't die for love
Re: Can You Die For Love? See Funny Answers..lol by StreetTV: 7:13am On Apr 17, 2017
Omagago:
My name is Murtala and not Romeo, so I can't die for love

lol
Re: Can You Die For Love? See Funny Answers..lol by Fmartin(m): 8:03am On Apr 17, 2017
wen i see a lady die fr love, until then i dnt hv an answer.
Re: Can You Die For Love? See Funny Answers..lol by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 17, 2017
Love simply isn't enough. Cuz sometimes the people you are willing to die for are the ones behind the trigger.

1 Like

Re: Can You Die For Love? See Funny Answers..lol by StreetTV: 8:50pm On Apr 17, 2017
SmartBug:
Love simply isn't enough. Cuz sometimes the people you are willing to die for are the ones behind the trigger.
hhmmm
Re: Can You Die For Love? See Funny Answers..lol by firstking01(m): 9:10pm On Apr 17, 2017
Never heard nor read where a woman died for love, it has always been the man.
Re: Can You Die For Love? See Funny Answers..lol by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 17, 2017
Well it depends on the type of love.
Re: Can You Die For Love? See Funny Answers..lol by youngbelieve(f): 10:50pm On Apr 17, 2017
SmartBug:

absolutely, u jus said my mind
Re: Can You Die For Love? See Funny Answers..lol by StreetTV: 10:34am On Apr 20, 2017
youngbelieve:

absolutely, u jus said my mind

hhmm

(1) (Reply)

Are You A One Minute Man? / Uber Driver Returns Luggage Kunle Afolayan Forgot In His Car / Watch Video -b@dde$t N0llyw0od S*x Scene. They Re@lly D!d !t(!8+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.