Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

When Your Girlfriend Starts Crying Out Of Love, See gifts she bought after that - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Girlfriend Starts Crying Out Of Love, See gifts she bought after that (4037 Views)

Girlfriend Raises The Bar As She Flaunts The Gifts She Got For Her Boyfriend / Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe / Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Girlfriend Starts Crying Out Of Love, See gifts she bought after that by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 11, 2017
The war between my ex and my present girlfriend rages on. 2 days ago my present girlfriend called my ex because she saw a text from her on my phone and told her not to call me any longer that we had broken up, that she loves me and can't share her man with anybody.

Now on Sunday, I called my ex and she was pleading so emotionally for us to get back together, and was reminding and how we started and all the beautiful memories we spent together. It was really touching.

Last night, the present one came around, after all the cuddle and kisses, I slept off only to wake up and see someone crying profusely beside me on the bed. I was shocked, I thought she had received a bad news.

Upon asking her why she was crying, she brought out my phone aND behold it was chats with my ex. I was weak. She just abhors the thought of having someone else come close to me. I consoled her.

But guess what, she says she loves me more. In fact, she called that she bought something for me today, I am waiting for her to bring it grin. I was thinking she will be angry and walk away.

Who can know the mind of women?
To whom have their secret thoughts been revealed?

Guys just be yourself, live your life, any body wey go like you go like you. Stop living your life trying to please women. Someone loves you just the way you are.

*modified*

IamJ the clown, And she brought the gift cheesy cheesy

A lot of things inside grin
She is here now

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend Starts Crying Out Of Love, See gifts she bought after that by iamJ(m): 7:04pm On Dec 11, 2017
ugly girls cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Try that nonsense with the kind of girls i like grin grin they will dump u without blinking

i love women that dont take nonsense oooo, see how ugly girls are behaving like ugly girls and this one is feeling fly

4 Likes

Re: When Your Girlfriend Starts Crying Out Of Love, See gifts she bought after that by mediocre(m): 7:10pm On Dec 11, 2017
You have yourself an insecure and a potentially aggressive and homicidal woman. You're feeling fly abi, one day she will kill you.

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend Starts Crying Out Of Love, See gifts she bought after that by ElDaIllest(m): 7:10pm On Dec 11, 2017
Shey? I agree with you brother but your wisdom should also direct you to move with a stab-proof vest now o incase. I fell safer with a girl that throws tantrums than those that act cool like nothing happened, those ones are deadlier but in all I agree with your theory that we should allow girls be, they'll come around no matter what. grin

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend Starts Crying Out Of Love, See gifts she bought after that by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 11, 2017
iamJ:
ugly girls cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Try that nonsense with the kind of girls i like grin grin they will dump u without blinking

i love women that dont take nonsense oooo, see how ugly girls are behaving like ugly girls and this one is feeling fly
grin grin

I'm sure you won't come close to them.

I don't know ugly girls, you do
Re: When Your Girlfriend Starts Crying Out Of Love, See gifts she bought after that by donstan18: 7:13pm On Dec 11, 2017
How do you mean "Cry out of love"?
Re: When Your Girlfriend Starts Crying Out Of Love, See gifts she bought after that by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 11, 2017
mediocre:
You have yourself an insecure and a potentially aggressive and homicidal woman. You're feeling fly abi, one day she will kill you.
No she won't, I know that
Re: When Your Girlfriend Starts Crying Out Of Love, See gifts she bought after that by ElDaIllest(m): 7:13pm On Dec 11, 2017
iamJ:

Why do you have this stereotypical notion that only ugly girls beg for love/sex/relationship

4 Likes

Re: When Your Girlfriend Starts Crying Out Of Love, See gifts she bought after that by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 11, 2017
donstan18:
How do you mean "Cry out of love"?
They cry because they love you and can't stand you being with someone else
Re: When Your Girlfriend Starts Crying Out Of Love, See gifts she bought after that by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 11, 2017
shocked

∆ ∆
Re: When Your Girlfriend Starts Crying Out Of Love, See gifts she bought after that by iamJ(m): 7:18pm On Dec 11, 2017
ElDaIllest:
Why do you have this stereotypical notion that only ugly girls beg for love/sex/relationship
fine girls beg too but its mostly ugly girls that beg so grin
Re: When Your Girlfriend Starts Crying Out Of Love, See gifts she bought after that by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 11, 2017
shocked

∆ ∆
Re: When Your Girlfriend Starts Crying Out Of Love, See gifts she bought after that by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 11, 2017
ElDaIllest:
Shey? I agree with you brother but your wisdom should also direct you to move with a stab-proof vest now o incase. I fell safer with a girl that throws tantrums than those that act cool like nothing happened, those ones are deadlier but in all I agree with your theory that we should allow girls be, they'll come around no matter what. grin
No she is not that kinda person I know. She is just so in love. It scares me atimes really
Re: When Your Girlfriend Starts Crying Out Of Love, See gifts she bought after that by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 11, 2017
iamJ:
You don change mouth. See you papa Ajasco head grin
Re: When Your Girlfriend Starts Crying Out Of Love, See gifts she bought after that by iamJ(m): 7:21pm On Dec 11, 2017
FortifiedCity:
grin grin

I'm sure you won't come close to them.

I don't know ugly girls, you do
na so una go talk

We knw una cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend Starts Crying Out Of Love, See gifts she bought after that by iamJ(m): 7:22pm On Dec 11, 2017
FortifiedCity:
You don change mouth. See you papa Ajasco head grin
let me ask u? Who is more desperate for a relationship?

A fine girl will be desperate for a rich guy or a handsome guy but an ugly girl is desperate for anybody

Are u rich or handsome? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy they are ugly cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: When Your Girlfriend Starts Crying Out Of Love, See gifts she bought after that by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 11, 2017
iamJ:
na so una go talk

We knw una cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Show me your offline girlfriend then I'll take you serious grin
I have my taste in women, I have seen your taste. You like them old and over the computer

4 Likes

Re: When Your Girlfriend Starts Crying Out Of Love, See gifts she bought after that by ElDaIllest(m): 7:26pm On Dec 11, 2017
FortifiedCity:
No she is not that kinda person I know. She is just so in love. It scares me atimes really
Got a girl like that and all I have ever benefitted is that she's always at my beck and call. I do feel awful about this sometimes cos I have this feeling that I'm exploiting her and what she feels but selfishly I can't let her go cos I don't think I can get a girl to love me like She do at the moment. It feels good to be loved honestly grin
Re: When Your Girlfriend Starts Crying Out Of Love, See gifts she bought after that by iamJ(m): 7:27pm On Dec 11, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Show me your offline girlfriend then I'll take you serious grin
I have my taste in women, I have seen your taste. You like them old and over the computer
he is pained grin grin grin grin grin
[img]https://media./images/a35bcacf150e414bc7a3b87fa5d87e90/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: When Your Girlfriend Starts Crying Out Of Love, See gifts she bought after that by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 11, 2017
iamJ:
let me ask u? Who is more desperate for a relationship?

A fine girl will be desperate for a rich guy or a handsome guy but an ugly girl is desperate for anybody

Are u rich or handsome? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy they are ugly cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
The most important thing that keeps a woman to a guy is your personality. So there is no need answering you whether I am rich or handsome.

All I know is that even as walk on the streets, I can talk to a girl and get her cheesy
Re: When Your Girlfriend Starts Crying Out Of Love, See gifts she bought after that by ElDaIllest(m): 7:28pm On Dec 11, 2017
iamJ:
When will you stop bashing women? Hope this has nothing to do with your past relationships bruh?
Re: When Your Girlfriend Starts Crying Out Of Love, See gifts she bought after that by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 11, 2017
ElDaIllest:
Got a girl like that and all I have ever benefitted is that she's always at my beck and call. I do feel awful about this sometimes cos I have this feeling that I'm exploiting her and what she feels but selfishly I can't let her go cos I don't think I can get a girl to love me like She do at the moment. It feels good to be loved honestly grin
It feels good to be loved, and this is my third girlfriend I ever had. Three of them love even my spit.

You can always get a girl that loves you much
Re: When Your Girlfriend Starts Crying Out Of Love, See gifts she bought after that by donstan18: 7:31pm On Dec 11, 2017
FortifiedCity:
They cry because they love you and can't stand you being with someone else

Apologies to any ladies who'll misinterpret this my reply.

Back to my point.

I personally don't fathom such crying attitude, Why?

Because it's mostly fake and done by ladies with low self-esteem who feels scared not to get another man if she loses you, either because of wealth, handsome and presentable .. " Apologies too, I don't mean to bash your woman"

Beautiful or Ugly woman doesn't exist in my dictionary, their good heart does.

And to your question, My definition of "Cry of love" is her uniqueness, behavior and respect, if she'v got all these.

I don't mind behaving or being turned to an slowpoke because of LOVE just to please, respect and obey her as consolation to her.

3 Likes

Re: When Your Girlfriend Starts Crying Out Of Love, See gifts she bought after that by iamJ(m): 7:32pm On Dec 11, 2017
FortifiedCity:
The most important thing that keeps a woman to a guy is your personality. So there is no need answering you whether I am rich or handsome.

All I know is that even as walk on the streets, I can talk to a girl and get her cheesy
gbam song that ugly poor guys sing, u cant say that you're handsome because you're not cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

girls dont care abt ur personality oga they care abt how u make them feel, those ugly girls done dey make u assume

see him feeling posh over ugly girls, make i shame for u

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend Starts Crying Out Of Love, See gifts she bought after that by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 11, 2017
iamJ:
he is pained grin grin grin grin grin
[img]https://media./images/a35bcacf150e414bc7a3b87fa5d87e90/tenor.gif[/img]
grin Jude I am not pained. As a matter of fact, I hardly get angry.

Only interested in seeing your kinda woman
Re: When Your Girlfriend Starts Crying Out Of Love, See gifts she bought after that by iamJ(m): 7:33pm On Dec 11, 2017
ElDaIllest:
When will you stop bashing women? Hope this has nothing to do with your past relationships bruh?
I dont bash women, i bash the erroneous ones aka ugly
Re: When Your Girlfriend Starts Crying Out Of Love, See gifts she bought after that by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 11, 2017
iamJ:
gbam song that ugly poor guys sing, u cant say that you're handsome because you're not cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

girls dont care abt ur personality oga they care abt how u make them feel, those ugly girls done dey make u assume

see him feeling posh over ugly girls, make i shame for u
grin grin grin grin grin

This guy, you are a certified clown. No matter how good you look, if you're boring, any girl will dump your ass.
If you want to know how I manage to make them stick to me like glue, ask. grin
Re: When Your Girlfriend Starts Crying Out Of Love, See gifts she bought after that by ElDaIllest(m): 7:36pm On Dec 11, 2017
FortifiedCity:
It feels good to be loved, and this is my third girlfriend I ever had. Three of them love even my spit.

You can always get a girl that loves you much
I wish a nerd can love me, I've always daydreamed about me and my girl sitting to discuss science, books or let her beat me in a video game. But naija girls na only korean, telemundo or zee world una fit talk or that generically boring "have you eaten?, what did you eat?" discussion like jeez man! grin
Re: When Your Girlfriend Starts Crying Out Of Love, See gifts she bought after that by pu7pl3(m): 7:37pm On Dec 11, 2017
iamJ:

grin have you seen the girls ?
Re: When Your Girlfriend Starts Crying Out Of Love, See gifts she bought after that by iamJ(m): 7:38pm On Dec 11, 2017
FortifiedCity:
grin grin grin grin grin

This guy, you are a certified clown. No matter how good you look, if you're boring, any girl will dump your ass.
If you want to know how I manage to make them stick to me like glue, ask. grin
as u no sabi see well na so u no sabi read well
Re: When Your Girlfriend Starts Crying Out Of Love, See gifts she bought after that by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 11, 2017
ElDaIllest:
I wish a nerd can love me, I've always daydreamed about me and my girl sitting to discuss science, books or let her beat me in a video game. But naija girls na only korean, telemundo or zee world una fit talk or that generically boring "have you eaten?, what did you eat?" discussion like jeez man! grin
Yeah you right. I got close to the present one because she's just a go getter
Re: When Your Girlfriend Starts Crying Out Of Love, See gifts she bought after that by ElDaIllest(m): 7:39pm On Dec 11, 2017
iamJ:
I dont bash women, i bash the erroneous ones aka ugly
Okay, hopefully ugly in character cos everyone'd have been cute if they were oppurtuned to create themselves. Life no be The Sims game bruh grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where My Kubwa Peeps At. Best Place To Take Your Babe In Kubwa???! / WOMEN: The Manipulative Power of the Word "Favor" & How to Bypass It [PICTURES] / S*xy Instagram Slay Queen Dance N*ked Showing Off Her B*obs And P*ssy (18+ Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.