Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,200 members, 7,811,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

'Stop Downplaying Sex. If I Love You, I Will Ask For Sex' - Nigerian Guy - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Stop Downplaying Sex. If I Love You, I Will Ask For Sex' - Nigerian Guy (57062 Views)

Lady Advises Nigerian Ladies, Men To Have Indiscriminate Sex. Nigerian Blast Her / Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected / "I'm Only Available For Sex" - Nigerian Lady Declares (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Stop Downplaying Sex. If I Love You, I Will Ask For Sex' - Nigerian Guy by Elsah(f): 7:51pm On Jan 11, 2019
If you Love God more, you won't

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Stop Downplaying Sex. If I Love You, I Will Ask For Sex' - Nigerian Guy by GreatAchiever1: 11:05am On Jan 12, 2019
Elsah:
I hope whoever is reading this learns from me and doesn't make thesame mistakes i made. I wanted to wait till marriage before having sex. At age 20, i decided to fool around and have fun but not have sex. I gave a bj to my best friend once, later on, i also repeated this mistake with my ex once. After this, my reasoning became wiser. I didn't know that was sex too. I thought it was all about the intercourse. Now my self esteem is deflated, I've been suicidal nd depressed. I wonder if my future husband will still find me acceptable after hearing this abominable act. Christians, anything outside hugs and kisses before marriage is a sin. You won't regret if you simply abstain .

Now you all don't know how sacred sex is. If you marry someone else after having sex with a lot of ppl in your youth, your past will come for you and hunt you in the future. Trust me, the past is not in the past. You will also be tortured by the mental images of your spouse doing it with someone else and it will bother you forever. This has led to divorces here and there. Suffer now and enjoy later, or enjoy now and suffer later. Devil who made pre-marital sex enjoyable isn't stupid. Fornication is a special sin because it is injurious to the mind nd body. You are sinning against your body. God's temple. The psychological effect of it is so harmful. The more you do it, the more you want to continue. Stop while you can today. I love you and God loves you all more. God bless.

Wow. These are some wise words, im sorry to hear bout how u felt, we all have some mistakes we aint proud of but u really have to forgive yourself and let it go..

And i pray u'll find your special someone that will still love u irrespective of what happened in the past.

1 Like

Re: 'Stop Downplaying Sex. If I Love You, I Will Ask For Sex' - Nigerian Guy by mhizbel(f): 12:37pm On Jan 12, 2019
Elsah:
I hope whoever is reading this learns from me and doesn't make thesame mistakes i made. I wanted to wait till marriage before having sex. At age 20, i decided to fool around and have fun but not have sex. I gave a bj to my best friend once, later on, i also repeated this mistake with my ex once. After this, my reasoning became wiser. I didn't know that was sex too. I thought it was all about the intercourse. Now my self esteem is deflated, I've been suicidal nd depressed. I wonder if my future husband will still find me acceptable after hearing this abominable act. Christians, anything outside hugs and kisses before marriage is a sin. You won't regret if you simply abstain .

Now you all don't know how sacred sex is. If you marry someone else after having sex with a lot of ppl in your youth, your past will come for you and hunt you in the future. Trust me, the past is not in the past. You will also be tortured by the mental images of your spouse doing it with someone else and it will bother you forever. This has led to divorces here and there. Suffer now and enjoy later, or enjoy now and suffer later. Devil who made pre-marital sex enjoyable isn't stupid. Fornication is a special sin because it is injurious to the mind nd body. You are sinning against your body. God's temple. The psychological effect of it is so harmful. The more you do it, the more you want to continue. Stop while you can today. I love you and God loves you all more. God bless.
There is healing and a second chance in Christ Jesus.
Also, any form of sexual intimacy as a Christian is not advisable. Kill the triggers. Kissing, cuddling, etc will only help to stir up feelings... And you know what's next.

1 Like

Re: 'Stop Downplaying Sex. If I Love You, I Will Ask For Sex' - Nigerian Guy by mhizbel(f): 12:52pm On Jan 12, 2019
I don't know why some girls just like to deceive and confuse themselves... No, let me say I don't know why some girls just like to set traps for themselves.
You don't want to have sex but you want a boyfriend... you don't know the definition of boyfriend?
If you want to follow God, follow him completely! You want to be a good girl, be a good girl! You want to abstain, abstain completely! Stop confusing yourself.

1 Like

Re: 'Stop Downplaying Sex. If I Love You, I Will Ask For Sex' - Nigerian Guy by shege45: 1:23pm On Jan 12, 2019
mhizbel:
I don't know why some girls just like to deceive and confuse themselves... No, let me say I don't know why some girls just like to set traps for themselves.
You don't want to have sex but you want a boyfriend... you don't know the definition of boyfriend?
If you want to follow God, follow him completely! You want to be a good girl, be a good girl! You want to abstain, abstain completely! Stop confusing yourself.
i always tell girl dat dnt want sex to stat away from any relationship
The real truth is in almost 100% of relationships u see today, sex is a must
Re: 'Stop Downplaying Sex. If I Love You, I Will Ask For Sex' - Nigerian Guy by mhizbel(f): 1:44pm On Jan 12, 2019
shege45:
i always tell girl dat dnt want sex to stat away from any relationship
The real truth is in almost 100% of relationships u see today, sex is a must
Exactly!
Re: 'Stop Downplaying Sex. If I Love You, I Will Ask For Sex' - Nigerian Guy by Elsah(f): 5:31pm On Jan 20, 2019
mhizbel:

There is healing and a second chance in Christ Jesus.
Also, any form of sexual intimacy as a Christian is not advisable. Kill the triggers. Kissing, cuddling, etc will only help to stir up feelings... And you know what's next.

I agree with you. I will do my best to abstain from any form of sexual intimacy until marriage, not by my strength, but by his grace. Yes, to a holy life. No to unholiness and sexual impurity. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: 'Stop Downplaying Sex. If I Love You, I Will Ask For Sex' - Nigerian Guy by mhizbel(f): 5:49pm On Jan 20, 2019
Elsah:

I agree with you. I will do my best to abstain from any form of sexual intimacy until marriage, not by my strength, but by his grace. Yes, to a holy life. No to unholiness and sexual impurity. Amen.
Cheers to that! cheesy

1 Like

Re: 'Stop Downplaying Sex. If I Love You, I Will Ask For Sex' - Nigerian Guy by AryEmber(f): 5:57pm On Jan 20, 2019
mhizbel:
Boyfriend own pain you? The one I deem totally stupid is taking things from him, visiting him when you don't want sex! And the most annoying thing is that feminism is eating away their senses!
Re: 'Stop Downplaying Sex. If I Love You, I Will Ask For Sex' - Nigerian Guy by mhizbel(f): 6:08pm On Jan 20, 2019
AryEmber:
Boyfriend own pain you? The one I deem totally stupid is taking things from him, visiting him when you don't want sex! And the most annoying thing is that feminism is eating away their senses!
Feminism? cheesy The last time I checked, feminism is a movement which supports gender equality in all aspects of life. But what is their own definition? Chop and clean mouth.. SMH.
Re: 'Stop Downplaying Sex. If I Love You, I Will Ask For Sex' - Nigerian Guy by AryEmber(f): 6:10pm On Jan 20, 2019
mhizbel:

Feminism? cheesy The last time I checked, feminism is a movement which supports gender equality in all aspects of life. But what is their own definition? Chop and clean mouth.. SMH.
That is what it is but that's not what they preach, they want to eat their cake and have it.

1 Like

Re: 'Stop Downplaying Sex. If I Love You, I Will Ask For Sex' - Nigerian Guy by mhizbel(f): 6:20pm On Jan 20, 2019
AryEmber:
That is what it is but that's not what they preach, they want to eat their cake and have it.
No mind them jare!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

“Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot / If You Still Do These Things Then You Are Not Ready For Relationship Or Marriage / A Nairalander Takes A Beautiful Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.