Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Sample Cover Letter That Should Land You That Job - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sample Cover Letter That Should Land You That Job (52908 Views)

10 Tips To Help You Write A Killer CV That Will Land You The Job! / Is It Compulsary To Submit Cover Letter With Cv? / What Helped You Get That Job. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Sample Cover Letter That Should Land You That Job by MrsAnyanwu(f): 4:36pm On Sep 29, 2017
God bless you OP, intelligent youths everywhere
Re: Sample Cover Letter That Should Land You That Job by beejhay69: 3:16am On Mar 07, 2018
dilini:
A good cover letter that can be sent alongside your Resume/CV that should get the recruiters/interviewers reeling in astonishment. It should get them giving you a nodding approval to your next job

Please save for future reference

"Dear Hiring Manager

Please find enclosed my resume in response to your advertisement for the post of a (position applied for).

As a skilled (state your current job position) I am looking for exactly this sort of position, with a reputable company like yours, where my abilities will not only be recognized but also rewarded.

After reading the job description I am very confident that I can make an immediate and significant contribution to your company’s operations, and able to manage multiple priorities at the same time, all of thes makes me believe that I would be a strong candidate for your vacancy.

Please refer to the accompanying CV for more detailed information regarding my abilities and skill sets.

If this brief account of my competencies intrigues you enough to invite me for an interview please contact me at your earliest convenience.

Yours sincerely,
(Your Full Names)"
solid.
Re: Sample Cover Letter That Should Land You That Job by dilini(m): 5:14am On Apr 29, 2022
Reposting this for reference, someone somewhere sure needs this.

FP material @mods

Regards

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

National Population Commission Is Accepting Cv!!! / FIRS Appointment At Last! / What Happened After I Removed The Lies From My CV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.