Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Watch Video Of How It Went Down Last Night With Super Sexy Girl Friend - Video - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Watch Video Of How It Went Down Last Night With Super Sexy Girl Friend - Video (5570 Views)

Photo Of Pastor Praying For A Sexy Girl And Having Erection! / FÙCK: This Is How It Went Down. Don't Try This Again [PHOTO] / Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watch Video Of How It Went Down Last Night With Super Sexy Girl Friend - Video by yhunghestboss(m): 9:20pm On Apr 17, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Just viewed your profile
I give up on you
just as you gave up on your fucking career asshole....
Re: Watch Video Of How It Went Down Last Night With Super Sexy Girl Friend - Video by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 17, 2017
jodha
kimbra
Aderola15
Bumbae1
divay22
pls ur expert analysis is needed here cheesy

1 Like

Re: Watch Video Of How It Went Down Last Night With Super Sexy Girl Friend - Video by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 17, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Wow
Last night was mad.

Took her out to celebrate this new phase of my life... And she's good.

She's a good dancer.. Her friends too.

I swear conji hold me after watching her shake that bum like that.. But guy, I hold body till after every every. grin

See video below.

Wow!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSFIHMtyf0A

Nawa o.... See how u hold ammm as if she wan run... U for kuku raise her skirt
Re: Watch Video Of How It Went Down Last Night With Super Sexy Girl Friend - Video by IamAirforce1: 9:41pm On Apr 17, 2017
lefulefu:
jodha
kimbra
Aderola15
Bumbae1
divay22

With due respect
I think you're a bit too old for all this asslicking you're doing.. Tagging women Upandan.

You're just too old for this nonsense

Only you does this shiit n dis section.

Women wey another men dey fucck
And the funniest thing is that to them, you're just a nairaland member

Stop.

3 Likes

Re: Watch Video Of How It Went Down Last Night With Super Sexy Girl Friend - Video by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 17, 2017

Re: Watch Video Of How It Went Down Last Night With Super Sexy Girl Friend - Video by IamAirforce1: 9:42pm On Apr 17, 2017
optimusmind:

Nawa o.... See how u hold ammm as if she wan run... U for kuku raise her skirt
cheesy cheesy
Re: Watch Video Of How It Went Down Last Night With Super Sexy Girl Friend - Video by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 17, 2017
IamAirforce1:

With due respect
I think you're a bit too old for all this asslicking you're doing.. Tagging women Upandan.

And the funniest thing is that to them, you're just a nairaland friend.

Stop.
why itchy all of a sudden? grin
its just fun.nothing to kill ursef over grin.
oya
jodha
kimbra
Aderola15
Bumbae1
divay22
Iamforce1 needs ur expert analysis on this thread grin

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Watch Video Of How It Went Down Last Night With Super Sexy Girl Friend - Video by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 17, 2017
lefulefu:
jodha
kim.bra
Adero.la15
Bumb.ae1
divay2.2
I viewed the thread before and reserved my comment, and I still do reserve my comment.
Re: Watch Video Of How It Went Down Last Night With Super Sexy Girl Friend - Video by Jodha(f): 9:49pm On Apr 17, 2017
IamAirforce1:

With due respect

And the funniest thing is that to them, you're just a nairaland member

Stop.

This post is useless coming from a 28yrs old fool suffering from youthful exuberance...
What he types with his thumbs... Is nane of yah biz...
The effort you're using to type these hogwash you're posting.. Why not channel it to something productive..
Like hawking kunu in the streets of unilag.. Frustrated impi..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch Video Of How It Went Down Last Night With Super Sexy Girl Friend - Video by Lordkylie(f): 9:51pm On Apr 17, 2017
cheesy crazy people everywhere
Re: Watch Video Of How It Went Down Last Night With Super Sexy Girl Friend - Video by Divay22(f): 9:51pm On Apr 17, 2017
lefulefu:

oya
jodha
kimbra
Aderola15
Bumbae1
divay22
Anal ke lysis ni undecided undecided undecided, me i no get Wetin to tell am o...
Let him do his thing...To whom head is given, sence is expected
Re: Watch Video Of How It Went Down Last Night With Super Sexy Girl Friend - Video by IamAirforce1: 9:51pm On Apr 17, 2017
Jodha:

This post is useless coming from a 28yrs old fool suffering from youthful exuberance...
The effort you're using to type these hogwash you're posting.. Why not channel it to something productive..
Dis girl tho cheesy cheesy
Re: Watch Video Of How It Went Down Last Night With Super Sexy Girl Friend - Video by Jodha(f): 9:52pm On Apr 17, 2017
lefulefu:

oya
jodha
kimbra
Aderola15
Bumbae1
divay22

Airforce wan force us.. Accept him stupidity.. I refuse this.. I no gree.. Lai Lai to Lai Lai.. sad

4 Likes

Re: Watch Video Of How It Went Down Last Night With Super Sexy Girl Friend - Video by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 17, 2017
Jodha:

haba!

Re: Watch Video Of How It Went Down Last Night With Super Sexy Girl Friend - Video by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 17, 2017
Jodha:

Airforce wan force us.. Accept him stupidity.. I refuse this.. I no gree.. Lai Lai to Lai Lai.. sad
na reality show na cheesy.something like big brother grin
Re: Watch Video Of How It Went Down Last Night With Super Sexy Girl Friend - Video by jakeboss(m): 10:33pm On Apr 17, 2017
Amarabae:
Another one.
luv u dear
Re: Watch Video Of How It Went Down Last Night With Super Sexy Girl Friend - Video by jakeboss(m): 10:36pm On Apr 17, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Dis girl tho cheesy cheesy
why dont u grow up manbaby

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch Video Of How It Went Down Last Night With Super Sexy Girl Friend - Video by Jodha(f): 7:49am On Apr 18, 2017
lefulefu:

na reality show na cheesy.something like big brother grin

bbnairaland?

Re: Watch Video Of How It Went Down Last Night With Super Sexy Girl Friend - Video by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 18, 2017
Jodha:

bbnairaland?
na u talk am grin

Re: Watch Video Of How It Went Down Last Night With Super Sexy Girl Friend - Video by FelixFelicis(m): 9:46am On Apr 18, 2017
Later they go say Airforce no get fans grin No be views the video get so? grin undecided
Re: Watch Video Of How It Went Down Last Night With Super Sexy Girl Friend - Video by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 18, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
cool
grin savagery
Re: Watch Video Of How It Went Down Last Night With Super Sexy Girl Friend - Video by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 18, 2017
FelixFelicis:
Later they go say Airforce no get fans grin No be views the video get so? grin undecided

Even trump that is hated will still get views to see the level of lipsrsealed
Re: Watch Video Of How It Went Down Last Night With Super Sexy Girl Friend - Video by QueenSuccubus(f): 10:24am On Apr 18, 2017
Bumbae1:

grin savagery

tongue

Aloha my Lady...

Well, what do we expect from this kind of thread ? No matter how dark the video was...still his face dey shine...so greasy.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Watch Video Of How It Went Down Last Night With Super Sexy Girl Friend - Video by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 18, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

tongue

Aloha my Lady...

Well, what do we expect from this kind of thread ? No matter how dark the video was...still his face dey shine...so greasy.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Hahaha no ki me manz glossy af grin video be like garri just dry ...
Re: Watch Video Of How It Went Down Last Night With Super Sexy Girl Friend - Video by QueenSuccubus(f): 10:28am On Apr 18, 2017
Bumbae1:

Hahaha no ki me manz glossy af grin video be like garri just dry ...

grin

Hahahaahahahhahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Watch Video Of How It Went Down Last Night With Super Sexy Girl Friend - Video by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 18, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Hahahaahahahhahahahahaha
Thought finally he will give us some real reality tv
Lol one can always dream aye grin
Re: Watch Video Of How It Went Down Last Night With Super Sexy Girl Friend - Video by ladySuperb(f): 10:44am On Apr 18, 2017
IamAirforce1....... continue u hear!!!!!!!!! grin
Re: Watch Video Of How It Went Down Last Night With Super Sexy Girl Friend - Video by QueenSuccubus(f): 10:52am On Apr 18, 2017
Bumbae1:

Thought finally he will give us some real reality tv
Lol one can always dream aye grin

grin grin cheesy

What kind of reality tv? embarassed
Re: Watch Video Of How It Went Down Last Night With Super Sexy Girl Friend - Video by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 18, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin grin cheesy

Whst kind of reality tv? embarassed

Lol Kim K tv grin
Re: Watch Video Of How It Went Down Last Night With Super Sexy Girl Friend - Video by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 18, 2017
Jodha:

Seriously his 28 shocked u telling lies
Cant be .. embarassed
Re: Watch Video Of How It Went Down Last Night With Super Sexy Girl Friend - Video by IamAirforce1: 11:46am On Apr 18, 2017
I see you "fans" grin
Re: Watch Video Of How It Went Down Last Night With Super Sexy Girl Friend - Video by Jodha(f): 9:10pm On Apr 18, 2017
Bumbae1:

Seriously his 28 shocked u telling lies
Cant be .. embarassed

Lol... He's over there ask him.. I'm sure he won't deny it.. Dude is 28..

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Will Cum If You Watch This / Finally Regina Daniels Is Pregnant. Uncle Ned I Dey Hail Oh (photos) / Seun And Lala Needs To Be Banned For Allowing Such Bootilicious Ad In Fp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.