Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,668 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Girls: Have You Ever Farted In His Presence? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls: Have You Ever Farted In His Presence? (2405 Views)

I Farted In A Guy's House, What Is Going Through His Mind? / Have You Ever Farted In The Presence Of A Lover? / 99 Secrets Girls Have to Know about Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls: Have You Ever Farted In His Presence? by kokoA(m): 11:39am On Jan 02, 2010
According to research, Guys, if your girfriend have never farted in your presence that means there are still so many things she is hiding from you. Just read this. How true is this?

1 Like

Re: Girls: Have You Ever Farted In His Presence? by mikelangs(m): 10:30pm On Jan 02, 2010
dat very untrue. a girl fats when she is extremely use to u and open that doesn't mean dat she doesn't have skeleton to hide in the cupboard. Wakeup bross

1 Like

Re: Girls: Have You Ever Farted In His Presence? by freecocoa(f): 10:37pm On Jan 02, 2010
Pple fart in d presence of GOD(church) let alone boyfrnd,i used 2 fart in my ex's presence afta al mess no get toilet,abi i lie?
Re: Girls: Have You Ever Farted In His Presence? by coolier(f): 10:44pm On Jan 02, 2010
Everybody farts, its healthy.
Re: Girls: Have You Ever Farted In His Presence? by Mannylex(m): 10:44pm On Jan 02, 2010
Who conducted the research, is it NFA(Nigerian Farters Association), big lie. **drags pillow closer's huuuh i'm bored**

1 Like

Re: Girls: Have You Ever Farted In His Presence? by echobee(f): 10:47pm On Jan 02, 2010
yes,not once,not twice grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Girls: Have You Ever Farted In His Presence? by Taminator11872(m): 6:19am On Aug 17, 2013
Liar

(1) (Reply)

I Changed My Number: Blocked His Emails: / Typical Nigerian Man (cheater) / What's It About A Shy Guy That Turns U Babes Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.