Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,967 members, 7,952,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:01 AM

Wife Exposes Side Chic On Facebook - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Exposes Side Chic On Facebook (4053 Views)

South African Lady Collects Her Husband’s Car From A Side Chic / Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter / Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Exposes Side Chic On Facebook by dominique(f): 7:23pm On Apr 19, 2017
bukatyne:
The wife has just started exposing them...

Goodluck to her.

Happy revealing!

Na she go tire. I did some aproko on her facebook and saw that the marriage turned one year just last month, and she's already running after side-chicks, so sad
Re: Wife Exposes Side Chic On Facebook by bukatyne(f): 11:58am On Apr 21, 2017
dominique:

Na she go tire. I did some aproko on her facebook and saw that the marriage turned one year just last month, and she's already running after side-chicks, so sad

One year old marriage?

That's it!
Re: Wife Exposes Side Chic On Facebook by freshbear(m): 2:32pm On Apr 21, 2017
PaulKillerman:
. And u will be foolish to think the man won't go out to get more girls for himself (as long as the money is there). ; u girls that think battering other ladies for ur husband or BF sake is appropos are just asinine and foolish..

If u cannot tame your husband's rabidness and he marauds around unleashing it on various girls outside, spending his resources on them and promising them more fortune, how does it concern the girls in question? ; it only tells u have no control over your home and your man as well, and the fight should be with your husband not the girl as That man will definitely get more girls , even if the index one chooses to leave (as long as the money remains constant) ; it can be likened to managing the symptoms of a malady, while abandoning the real cause of it; which in essence will amount to an exercise in futility .
Same with me; I will never go to fight a boy who is forking my wife or GF on the side ; it shows I have no control over my wife. Where I can come in, is when he keeps literally bugging and disturbing her despite several shunning from her. Then u have a ground to act.

Women !! Learn how to be civil and sagacious in your act and actions it tells a lot about you and your esteem as human bring; do not ridicule yourself and paint yourself stupid because of a marriage you are forcing yourself in.

I'm out; Paulkillerman remains my name..
you r not a married woman so u won't understand.Onegai is on point

1 Like

Re: Wife Exposes Side Chic On Facebook by freshbear(m): 2:39pm On Apr 21, 2017
Onegai:

She didn't handle it well. I have seen a wife handle a side chic so beautifully that the side chic washed her face free of makeup, plaited all back (she was flaunting to the wife when the wife verbally confronted her that "your husband paid for my human weave" ), wore Ankara dress from neck to ankle and went to the wife's customer in Balogun and knelt down and told her to beg the wife to leave her alone.

Before any battle, choose your ground and tactics wisely. Think like a General and plan a good attack or lure into the best trap.

Why will I go to a hostel filled with hungry single girls, half of them depending on a man somewhere, to fight? Does that babe not go out alone elsewhere? Someone else I know had her friend create job advertisement to lure the side chic to fake interview. She pranced there unsuspectingly (worse, carrying handbag Oga bought her). She met the beating of her life, they stripped her nekkid, took pics of her and promised to share flyers of her pics to her church. The gist went round and every singleton whom had collected the husband's number gave themselves brain . smiley and the wife calmly made sure Oga knew why girls were no longer returning his calls, whilst serving him dinner. He too gave himself brain.

To be honest, sometimes a wife is fighting for more than a man. When you see your kids being neglected because your husband is lost to all except pleasure and you know he's being encouraged by someone who should know better, you run mad. Both husband and side chic should be punished. And there are clever ways to do so.
correct woman.By all means keep ur home esp for them kiddos like u rightly observe.Like they say;all is fair in love.......BTW,I am a married man.
Re: Wife Exposes Side Chic On Facebook by shindarayo(f): 4:14pm On Apr 21, 2017
ifyalways:
Is there a law in Nigerian that one can use and sue such mgbeke shameless wives ? angry

If I were single and any mad dog tries such with me, i'll so show her.

Your husband took a vow with you, he went out, used his money, time and resources to chase another girl, why fight the girl and leave your hubby? Your battle starts and ends with the dog you married. Until the "other girl" confronts or comes into your home to fight/insult you, you really have no business with her.

Shiooor
if u dont want to be treated same way den stay away from married men too.u never can tell d wife might b crazier dan dis one oo.acid is real.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Toddlers Wear Their Footwears On The Wrong Legs? / Wedding Of The Year, Hit Or Miss, / Is It Okay To Still Live With My Parents At 28?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.