Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Guys, Do You Really Need To Make More Money In Order To Find Love? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Do You Really Need To Make More Money In Order To Find Love? (4166 Views)

Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) / Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video / Stupid Things Guys Do For Sex (2) (3) (4)

Re: Guys, Do You Really Need To Make More Money In Order To Find Love? by Nobody: 7:01am On Apr 21, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:
Yes you do.

Money is one of the key things needed to make love/relationship work.

No money, No love.

Make that cash bro.
Sounds better in french
Pas d'argent, pas d'amour

Re: Guys, Do You Really Need To Make More Money In Order To Find Love? by hedonistic: 7:47am On Apr 25, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:

It's pretty glaring you don't understand where I am coming from. See when it comes to female attraction, Money, Fame, Power, Good Genes (Good Looks), and Humour are key here. At the top of the pyramid, the factor that influences the rest, is Money.

Money will get you 98 of girls. No doubt. Now if a guy lacks money, all he has to do is augment his the other attraction factors. Become funny, a good conversationalist, workout, fame...etc. Don't ever downplay the influence money has on relationships.

Money is the principal thing. Get Money!!!

While you are busy doing that, you can still utilise the other key attractors to get women. #peace

I agree with this hypothesis.

We can resort to high philosophy and lofty ideals in arguing about "innate value" and self worth. That's mostly theory. In practice, in our society here in this same Nigeria that we live in, it is difficult to find love (or sex) if you're flat broke. If you're persistent and you are inured to insults and rejection, you might be lucky to get the occasional lay or date every other blue moon, but only relatively well to do guys with the requisite resources have the luxury of consistently switching, changing, alternating, and picking and choosing from the numerous girls available - in their quest for love or casual sex. This is not even debatable.

Let's be clear here. The concept of 'having money' is relative. No one is saying that you must be as rich as E-Money or Femi Otedola to tap some ass or find a girl to date/marry. Even if you have a relatively stable job that guarantees a mere N50k every month, you 'have money' in the eyes of thousands of girls that are below that level. It all depends on the girl's expectations/level/etc. Some girls would see you as good catch if you can give her a few thousands (N2k - N5k) in cash or gifts every now and then. Other girls wouldn't take you seriously unless you drive a car (or a certain type of car), other girls would only consider you if you have a certain lifestyle, etc. It's all relative.

But the bottom line is that 98% of girls in Nigeria would NOT be patient enough to hang around you long enough to discover your so-called 'innate value' if you're so obviously, outwardly broke (according to their level/expectation)... Unless you have some redeeming qualities (good looks, social capital, ways and means, personal magnetism/charm, etc), but even then, it needs some artificial reinforcements down the line that only money can make possible, otherwise the girl would concoct a fake excuse to dump your dusty ass sooner than later. That's the brutal truth. That's the real world.
Re: Guys, Do You Really Need To Make More Money In Order To Find Love? by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:55am On Apr 25, 2017
hedonistic:

I agree with this hypothesis.

We can resort to high philosophy and lofty ideals in arguing about "innate value" and self worth. That's mostly theory. In practice, in our society here in this same Nigeria that we live in, it is difficult to find love (or sex) if you're flat broke. You might be lucky to get one every other role moon, but only relatively well to do guys with the requisite resources have the luxury of switching, changing, alternating, and picking and choosing from the numerous girls available - in their quest for love or sex. This is not even arguable.

Let's be clear here. The concept of 'having money' is relative. No one is saying that you must be as rich as E-Money or Femi Otedola to tap some ass or find a girl to date/marry. Even if you have a relatively stable job that guarantees a mere N50k every month, you 'have money' in the eyes of thousands of girls that are below that level. It all depends on the girl's expectations/level/etc. Some girls would see you as good catch if you can give her a few thousands (N2k - N5k) in cash or gifts every now and then. Other girls wouldn't take you seriously unless you drive a car (or a certain type of car), other girls would only consider you if you have a certain lifestyle, etc. It's all relative.

But the bottom line is that 98% of girls in Nigeria would NOT be patient enough to hang around you long enough to discover your so-called 'innate value' if you're so obviously, outwardly broke (according to their level/expectation)... Unless you have some redeeming qualities (good looks, social capital, ways and means, personal magnetism/charm, etc), but even then, it needs some artificial reinforcements down the line that only money can make possible, otherwise the girl would dump your dusty ass sooner than later. That's the brutal truth. That's the real world.

You just said it all bro. Respect.

NO money, no Love...its the bitter truth.

No girl wants to suffer with any guy, as they all love comfort.

Just have small mulla, to run things, that's what we are saying. You really hit the nail on the head well....

Respect....YOu be correct guy....

Re: Guys, Do You Really Need To Make More Money In Order To Find Love? by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 25, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:

broke ass nigga forming great.

Too bad u don't know who xxxteddyxxx is....

bye mumu...Enjoy the low life girls your broke mentality can get u.
the guy is right bro. Personal developement is wat he is talking about. Money is something everyone should have. And no matter how much you have, there are pple who will call you broke ass because in their own standard, thats just what you are. Personality is wat makes you different from everyother person. And again, not everyone fall for money.

Re: Guys, Do You Really Need To Make More Money In Order To Find Love? by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 25, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:

It's pretty glaring you don't understand where I am coming from. See when it comes to female attraction, Money, Fame, Power, Good Genes (Good Looks), and Humour are key here. At the top of the pyramid, the factor that influences the rest, is Money.

Money will get you 98 of girls. No doubt. Now if a guy lacks money, all he has to do is augment his the other attraction factors. Become funny, a good conversationalist, workout, fame...etc. Don't ever downplay the influence money has on relationships.

Money is the principal thing. Get Money!!!

While you are busy doing that, you can still utilise the other key attractors to get women. #peace
lol....savage. You've got a point here though. Good to know money is not the only thing you have. If am to go by ur words.
Re: Guys, Do You Really Need To Make More Money In Order To Find Love? by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 25, 2017
GloriaNinja:
WETIN U DEY TALK?
this one IQ is very low. You know this money and love ish can be equated to beauty and intelligence. Some argue than personality matters more, same way we guys wuld argue that intelligence matters more than beauty. But a combination of both would be very perfect. just saying.
Re: Guys, Do You Really Need To Make More Money In Order To Find Love? by GloriaNinja(f): 4:55pm On Apr 25, 2017
Ebuka2016:

this one IQ is very low. You know this money and love ish can be equated to beauty and intelligence. Some argue than personality matters more, same way we guys wuld argue that intelligence matters more than beauty. But a combination of both would be very perfect. just saying.
THIS ONE EQ IS LOW, MY COMMENT DOESN'T CONCERN YOU UNLESS IT'S PAINING YOUR HEART BECAUSE YOU MIGHT BE BROKE.
Re: Guys, Do You Really Need To Make More Money In Order To Find Love? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 25, 2017
GloriaNinja:
THIS ONE EQ IS LOW, MY COMMENT DOESN'T CONCERN YOU UNLESS IT'S PAINING YOUR HEART BECAUSE YOU MIGHT BE BROKE.
what is there to pain me in your comment?? I just stated the obvious and here you are ranting. Oh i see, its not only ur IQ that is low, your EQ follow join. Sorry beauty doesnt mean anything to some of us. Most women are pretty. E pain you die...
Re: Guys, Do You Really Need To Make More Money In Order To Find Love? by GloriaNinja(f): 3:10pm On Apr 27, 2017
Ebuka2016:

what is there to pain me in your comment?? I just stated the obvious and here you are ranting. Oh i see, its not only ur IQ that is low, your EQ follow join. Sorry beauty doesnt mean anything to some of us. Most women are pretty. E pain you die...
I HOPE YOU RECEIVE SENSE IN JESUS NAME.
Re: Guys, Do You Really Need To Make More Money In Order To Find Love? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 29, 2017
GloriaNinja:
I HOPE YOU RECEIVE SENSE IN JESUS NAME.
you need it more dear. But a little more sense to the one i already have is not really a bad idea. AMEN! To dat

The Real Reason Why I Hate Girls / 5 Signs Girls Gives Away If She Wants To Sleep With You 18+ / Guys! Take It Easy On Us...pics