Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) (40672 Views)

Man Flies In From Australia, Gets Surprise After Trying To Surprise His Babe! / Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) / Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) by CastedBlog: 5:15pm On Jun 27, 2018
A lady is super excited as her man proposed to her in one of the most Unique ways, Not only did he take her outside the Country, He flew her across other countries, paid for an Expensive dinner in one of the most beautiful places in the world Santorini Greece, and popped the question with a Diamond, And she said yes, Jasmine is now feeling like the happiest girl in the World, Congrats to them, see more photos below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/man-flies-his-girlfriend-across.html

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) by CastedBlog: 5:17pm On Jun 27, 2018
More

6 Likes

Re: Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) by HARDDON: 5:36pm On Jun 27, 2018
Alright, so we have to bribe her into submission huh? More like a pilot that pops the question mid air... How can she say no when the pilot can simply press the eject button? grin

Hope you can maintain the set precedence....

Congrats however

38 Likes

Re: Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 5:38pm On Jun 27, 2018
Well I like the ambience.

But if una break up after this show of class and taste, then it's gonna be a worthless show of shame undecided

9 Likes

Re: Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) by anochuko01(m): 5:40pm On Jun 27, 2018
fine girl. great guy. congrats to you both!

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) by Benjom(m): 5:52pm On Jun 27, 2018
That's two-derful cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) by IamAirforce1: 7:08pm On Jun 27, 2018
Congrats

I hope you don't cheat on him

2 Likes

Re: Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) by emeijeh(m): 7:14pm On Jun 27, 2018
IamAirforce1:
Congrats

I hope you don't cheat on him

Are you now chatting from Dollarland?

Why are you still here?

Not a man of your word boy

4 Likes

Re: Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) by ishowdotgmail(m): 7:14pm On Jun 27, 2018
Why waste your money on her, person wey go still Bleep your best friend undecided

If you wise you are wise

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) by inoki247: 7:14pm On Jun 27, 2018
you will soon fly her to court for marriage and also fly her back for divorce...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) by seyiojomu(m): 7:14pm On Jun 27, 2018
Please, save me the lies. She knew and they planned it together

9 Likes

Re: Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 7:14pm On Jun 27, 2018
Enjoy ur engagement love birds

YOLO

2 Likes

Re: Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) by rozayx5(m): 7:15pm On Jun 27, 2018
Poverty is a sin

Love sweet when money enter . love is sweeter

Drops mic cool

15 Likes

Re: Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) by obi4eze(m): 7:15pm On Jun 27, 2018
Doesn't guarantee a happy marriage.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) by Folashade2016(f): 7:15pm On Jun 27, 2018
Romance without finance is an offence. broke dudes will find a way of condemning this act of pure LOVE.
check my SIGNATURE

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 7:15pm On Jun 27, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Austerity Proposal
Re: Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) by osaigbovo16(m): 7:15pm On Jun 27, 2018
;DLmao.. Sharp guy, he Carry her go near water.. Dey no born her well make she talk "no"
Re: Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) by juanjo2: 7:16pm On Jun 27, 2018
HARDDON:
Alright, so we have to bride her into submission huh? More like a pilot that pops the question mid air... How can she say no when the pilot can simply press the eject button? grin

Hope you can maintain the set precedence....

Congrats however
ur mouth e bad
Re: Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) by noble2faith(m): 7:16pm On Jun 27, 2018
I spot dis "my partner in crime" in her post. What does that mean?

1 Like

Re: Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 7:16pm On Jun 27, 2018
planned work
Re: Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) by YourCoffin: 7:17pm On Jun 27, 2018
No stab am later o

1 Like

Re: Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 27, 2018
This is serious
Re: Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) by lawrence35(m): 7:17pm On Jun 27, 2018
Beautiful... Money is good.

Start selling online today....

https://www.nairaland.com/4533606/benefits-dropshipping-how-make-3500

1 Like

Re: Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) by abbaapple: 7:17pm On Jun 27, 2018
angry

Some people sense de for inside there Boxer's lipsrsealed SMH undecided
Re: Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) by Jaynom(m): 7:17pm On Jun 27, 2018
Damn! Too much money!!!
And she's beautiful. I'd do that for her. My addiction for dark skinned women is unquenchable. I don't even need help.

6 Likes

Re: Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) by phreakabitoo: 7:17pm On Jun 27, 2018
2 years from now, now!
Anyways I pray that isn't the case.
But marriages nowadays get as e be....
Re: Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 7:17pm On Jun 27, 2018
I have said it before, they have used all the 'proposal styles" so when its my turn i will simply throw the ring to my future wife and say "babe catch ooooo!! Its a ring for proposal oooo!!! If you don't want throw it back ooooo!!!!"........ angry

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) by Constie(f): 7:18pm On Jun 27, 2018
Congrats to them!
Re: Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) by movid(m): 7:19pm On Jun 27, 2018
After using huge money to fly her to Greece to propose to her, u will now use huge money to file a divorce later

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Check Out Cool Sms To Send To Your Val On Vals Day / Policeman Dies In Lagos Hotel While Having Fun With His Girlfriend / Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.