Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,134 members, 7,957,246 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:47 AM

Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized (54001 Views)

Enugu Decides: No Observer Killed, What Transpired In My Home - Senator Eze / Untold Story Of The N13billion Recovered From Ikoyi, Lagos Apartment / National Intelligence Agency (NIA) Denies Link With EFCC Seized Monies in Ikoyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized by alutapastor(m): 10:12am On Apr 18, 2017
My only prayer for Nigerians presently, who still believe the grand lies by the ruling party to hoodwink them to believing that gej and his Pdp, is cause of all the problems of our nation, is that they will receive sense in Jesus mighty name, amen.
Sahara Reporters have been changing the narrative of the discovered 50million dollars and some people are still taking them serious. I pity your ignorance!
Sahara Reporters are now media agents of this government to launder lies and propaganda for them to make gullible Nigerians believe.
They discovered gej and sambo 2015 campaign poster in the apartment abi? Someone who could hide so much money will be foolish enough to allow poster pointing to the source of the loot to lie around abi? Seriously! Abeg make you use your head!
One day the money belongs to Muazu and the next to the sacked Nnpc director and the next to Mo Abudu and now to the NIA. Some people are still believing this cock and bull story. I am sorry for you!
This is all Efcc arrangements to divert the attention of Nigerians from their real problem that pmb and his Apc are bereft of ideas and lack both the political will and capacity to move Nigeria forward but only know how to compound the woes of Nigerians.
It is time to declare war against stupidity in this country!

1 Like

Re: Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized by kingthreat(m): 10:13am On Apr 18, 2017
TippyTop:
Yet another story from saharareporters, seems APC don't know how to twist this story.

From Mu'azu to Esther Ogbue to Aneni's daughter they keep changing the narrative.

Meanwhile the actual owner Lootimi Amaechi is laughing at everybody.

For this stupid statement, may Nigeria never benefit you or anyone in your family. A good deed was done and all you can do is play politics with it. Don't worry, corruption will continue and you will always be at the receiving end
Re: Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized by Fourwinds: 10:14am On Apr 18, 2017
Pidgin2:

You think PDP will have the guts to store such an amount in an APC territory? Who has been the governor of Lagos state for decades now, isn't it APC that has been producing governors, is it not the Lion of Bourdillion that controls Lagos and Ikoyi to be precise

If the money was found in an apartment in Rivers state then I can suspect PDP connection but as it was found in Lagos nothing can convince me that PDP had anything to do with this.

I wonder why no one can confirm who owned that house sha, may God help us o. Maybe it's even one Bureau DE change owner sef
I'm so shock dat someone is making dis kind of deduction....Let me educate u.....d easiest way to deceive an opponent is to plant what ever he or she is looking for in his or territory...
Re: Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized by Codes151(m): 10:14am On Apr 18, 2017
tinsel:
I am quite certain that the money is part of what was budgeted by PDP to capture Lagos and south west at all cost in the last election. Oke divided the money and decided to launder some.
Linking Amechi to the money is wickedness.
and during the elections they didn't spend!!?

Please just borrow sense na
Re: Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized by Codes151(m): 10:15am On Apr 18, 2017
kingthreat:

For this stupid statement, may Nigeria never benefit you or anyone in your family. A good deed was done and all you can do is play politics with it. Don't worry, corruption will continue and you will always be at the receiving end
you really lack home training from your comment!
Re: Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized by x12345678x: 10:20am On Apr 18, 2017
I fink Sahara reporters needs to b careful how they give hints about the identity of wistleblowers...them Don tell d whole world the identity of the man,if anything happens to the wistleblowers sowore should b held responsible.

1 Like

Re: Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized by Daboomb: 10:20am On Apr 18, 2017
Actionleap:
Curious how these money have their bands stamped 2016....

PLEASE, can you tell me the time on the Video, where the Money showed this 2016 stamp?
(or anywhere you saw it).

I have been trying to see that date but still couldn't.

That would be a very important "fact" to establish when this money was moved into that partment so we can establish a "Timeline" for it.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized by erico2k2(m): 10:20am On Apr 18, 2017
Ventura1:

when I showed evidence of the above, some scumbags said it's a lie. Their hero is indeed a thief.

Watch the video at 7:55 - 7:57, this probably point to the re why Wike, Fayose and FFK quickly rush to the media to counter accuse Amaechi before the secret is revealed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqM7Tn9rMko
SO you did not also see the rest of the same clip thats its inside an office not is same building? I hope this rest the case in ur mind
Re: Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized by Daboomb: 10:22am On Apr 18, 2017
Codes151:
and during the elections they didn't spend!!?

Please just borrow sense na

Do you have evidence that they spent ALL THAT WAS BUDGETED? (Assuming we agree that the money was for that purpose)

Let us reason as "intelligent adults", devoid of insults....... that is how to get to the bottom of an issue.
Re: Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized by alutapastor(m): 10:26am On Apr 18, 2017
maclatunji:

Oya give us a better explanation with proof. This is a good job at investigative journalism by Sahara Reporters.

Investigative journalism indeed!
Abeg wetin Sahara reporters investigate? Are we not more confused now than before? From the stable of Sahara reporters we have about 5 different owners of the same money? So what investigation have they done?
It is time to declare against stupidity in our land!
Re: Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized by ebuclassic18(m): 10:30am On Apr 18, 2017
if amaechi name didn't appear here then is fake
Re: Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized by Daboomb: 10:30am On Apr 18, 2017
alutapastor:
My only prayer for Nigerians presently, who still believe the grand lies by the ruling party to hoodwink them to believing that gej and his Pdp, is cause of all the problems of our nation, is that they will receive sense in Jesus mighty name, amen.
Sahara Reporters have been changing the narrative of the discovered 50million dollars and some people are still taking them serious. I pity your ignorance!
Sahara Reporters are now media agents of this government to launder lies and propaganda for them to make gullible Nigerians believe.
They discovered gej and sambo 2015 campaign poster in the apartment abi? Someone who could hide so much money will be foolish enough to allow poster pointing to the source of the loot to lie around abi? Seriously! Abeg make you use your head!
One day the money belongs to Muazu and the next to the sacked Nnpc director and the next to Mo Abudu and now to the NIA. Some people are still believing this cock and bull story. I am sorry for you!
This is all Efcc arrangements to divert the attention of Nigerians from their real problem that pmb and his Apc are bereft of ideas and lack both the political will and capacity to move Nigeria forward but only know how to compound the woes of Nigerians.
It is time to declare war against stupidity in this country!

Look, you are jumping to conclusions here.

This matter is an ONGOING INVESTIGATION.......... so, you should expect that certain things will change and even become clearer, as the investigation progresses.``

For example, Mr. Muazu initially denied ownership of the building....... but when investigation proceeded and "incontrovertible evidence" was adduced, HE OWNED UP TO OWNERSHIP of the Building.

Does that make the investigation Wrong or make those who said so initially (When Muazu denied ownership) liars?

About the "GEJ Posters" in the house:

You just need to understand that "whoever" kept those Cash in that House, was not expecting it to be discovered!
So, "Mistakes" can happen at any "crime-planning" stage ........otherwise, No investigation would be successful!

Criminals are caught based on investigation and MISTAKES they made, while committing a crime.

Having said that, we still need more investigation and evidence, before this crime can be pinned on anyone, GEJ or not.

No one should "rush to convict anyone or exonerate anyone".
Everyone is still a suspect, even Magu himself.
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized by demio007: 10:34am On Apr 18, 2017
LOOTimi!! There is God oooo
Re: Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized by Daboomb: 10:37am On Apr 18, 2017
x12345678x:
I fink Sahara reporters needs to b careful how they give hints about the identity of wistleblowers...them Don tell d whole world the identity of the man,if anything happens to the wistleblowers sowore should b held responsible.

I agree with you on this.

I think the problem is that they are trying very hard to let Nigerians see that "they know exactly what they are saying".
You know Nigerians like to |drop brain" so they can just defend "their man" as Not Guilty! undecided grin

From what they posted, l can deduce that the Whistle Blower is a Security man in that building.

I can deduce he has helped the "Woman" to move the cash upstairs
I can deduce that any missing Security guard at this moment, , who had worked at that house in recent past, is the Whistle Blower.
I can deduce he is "male".
Even by now, Mrs Oke knows the Security Gurad she gave 10K to!

That is not good enough.
But l am sure they did not do it purposely.
Some Nigerians are a difficult bunch of ignorants and tribalists ....who will not use their brain, once their tribes man (or party Man) is involved in a crime

BTW:
How come these people claiming to see a 2016 stamp on the money, have not been able to show me the evidence angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized by Oduduwaboy(m): 10:39am On Apr 18, 2017
TippyTop:
Yet another story from saharareporters, seems APC don't know how to twist this story.

From Mu'azu to Esther Ogbue to Aneni's daughter they keep changing the narrative.

Meanwhile the actual owner Lootimi Amaechi is laughing at everybody.
Your brain is dead my friend. Go get one.

1 Like

Re: Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized by Daboomb: 10:39am On Apr 18, 2017
alutapastor:

Investigative journalism indeed!
Abeg wetin Sahara reporters investigate? Are we not more confused now than before? From the stable of Sahara reporters we have about 5 different owners of the same money? So what investigation have they done?
It is time to declare against stupidity in our land!

Tell us EXACTLY what is confusing you, between now and the past.
Maybe someone here can be of help. undecided

Just ask questions, Nobody knows it all, especially when Investigation is still on-going.
Re: Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized by Oromz: 10:40am On Apr 18, 2017
Torii for twn. Nigeria will never b good.
Re: Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 18, 2017
Bobbyjay001:
In daddy showkey's voice

Nigeria jaga jaga, everything don scatter scatter.

An baba Eedris Abulkareem Singer am...seems like u were born between 93-96's
Re: Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized by erico2k2(m): 10:42am On Apr 18, 2017
Daboomb:

I agree with you on this.

I think the problem is that they are trying very hard to let Nigerians see that "they know exactly what they are saying".
You know Nigerians like to |drop brain" so they can just defend "their man" as Not Guilty! undecided grin

From what they posted, l can deduce that the Whistle Blower is a Security man in that building.

I can deduce he has helped the "Woman" to move the cash upstairs
I can deduce that any missing Security guard at this moment, , who had worked at that house in recent past, is the Whistle Blower.
I can deduce he is "male".
Even by now, Mrs Oke knows the Security Gurad she gave 10K to!

That is not good enough.
But l am sure they did not do it purposely.
Some Nigerians are a difficult bunch of ignorants and tribalists ....who will not use their brain, once their tribes man (or party Man) is involved in a crime

BTW:
How come these people claiming to see a 2016 stamp on the money, have not been able to show me the evidence angry angry
Bro from both pic dont this look like an office,I mean where they where counting the money moreso, if you look at the flooring hmm would you use such tiles on a N250M apartment? and also look at the money in the drawer, and the flooring therein, its red, looks a bit Odd to me.This might explain whey there where other materials on the see,Offic chair,table desktop computer etc
Re: Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized by adanny01(m): 10:48am On Apr 18, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
see the way a grow-up kid dey reason.
I dey vex

The boy is indeed a kid.

He has no iota of feeling for his country's progress. Whistle blowing is nonsense to him, I just wonder what is not nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized by erico2k2(m): 10:49am On Apr 18, 2017
Daboomb:

Tell us EXACTLY what is confusing you, between now and the past.
Maybe someone here can be of help. undecided

Just ask questions, Nobody knows it all, especially when Investigation is still on-going.
Have you checked and seen that this clips up there are from the EFCC offices not from the said building
Re: Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized by Boyooosa(m): 10:50am On Apr 18, 2017
dingbang:
If the senate confirms magu as d efcc boss, all these whistle blowing nonsense will cease..
What is this one saying, can you type in English pls?

2 Likes

Re: Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:56am On Apr 18, 2017
empirebbk:
Should have started a business. Even if it was a failing business the money couldn't have been seized. A fire would have burnt all that cash. Think people.

You start a business when you're poor and motivated or wealthy and visionary.
You don't start a business when you loot $43 million.
That kind of money is for flexing and politics.

2 Likes

Re: Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized by kutchs: 10:59am On Apr 18, 2017
A quick check with truecaller shows 08059833410 is registered to Che Znian and not Okemob Niger as claimed by Sahara Reporters.
It may mean nothing though, but hmmmm the truth is far from being revealed. We are watching and waiting.
Re: Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized by erico2k2(m): 11:01am On Apr 18, 2017
kutchs:
A quick check with truecaller shows 08059833410 is registered to Che Znian and not Okemob Niger as claimed by Sahara Reporters.
It may mean nothing though, but hmmmm the truth is far from being revealed. We are watching and waiting.
DO another check at the venue where this money is counted, EFCC office or Ikoyi mansions?
Re: Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized by DeRay98(m): 11:03am On Apr 18, 2017
989900:

And the below.

i

Thank you for helping of our educated illiterates here with open answers in the story to their stupid questions.
That's why people fail English language Comprehension in waec, GCE and Jamb. They read a story comprehend nothing only to start commenting and displaying their low intelligence.
Re: Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized by Daboomb: 11:03am On Apr 18, 2017
erico2k2:

Bro from both pic dont this look like an office,I mean where they where counting the money moreso, if you look at the flooring hmm would you use such tiles on a N250M apartment? and also look at the money in the drawer, and the flooring therein, its red, looks a bit Odd to me.This might explain whey there where other materials on the see,Offic chair,table desktop computer etc

erico2k2:

Have you checked and seen that this clips up there are from the EFCC offices not from the said building

I agree with you.
We should not "work from the above video".
WHY?
That video is not the original video of the discovery of the money.

In the original video, you will see the EFCC "breaking the Safes" and you would see Settee chairs in the apartment and other things that would allay your above suspicions.
The floor is Red Wood panelling and me and you know how costly and not common, that one is...in Nigeria
and dont forget, its more that one room that they found safes..... the "white Tiles" could be a toilet flooring

The above video is just a recount of the money in their office

Below is a snap of it and you can watch it on Youtube or even on SR website.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ux0hrNVSjnk

More importantly, was Money discovered? YES.
Even NIA, EFCC, Gov. Wike, FFK and Fayose all agree that money was found.

Re: Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized by kingthreat(m): 11:07am On Apr 18, 2017
Codes151:
you really lack home training from your comment!

Only a cretin who drinks cumm daily would say i lack training
Re: Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized by Semper247(m): 11:09am On Apr 18, 2017
If these idiots called wailers are not so hopeless, why would a man, oke, take the fall for something he knew nothing about. These useless and God forsaken parasites called wailers are intentionally leaving out oke's part in this saga and are claiming Amaechi owns the money because their masters wike and fayose said so even without a shred of hard evidence.

Why are you guys so stupid?

The attention it no longer on how the country has been looted dry, the attention is now on how bad the govt is for looking for looted monies. It will never end well for anyone in support of corruption in this country either in the ne of politics or otherwise.

Individuals who have taken it upon themselves to frustrate the govt efforts in fighting corruption, they won't live to see the end of this year......
Re: Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized by easzypeaszy(m): 11:09am On Apr 18, 2017
tinsel:
I am quite certain that the money is part of what was budgeted by PDP to capture Lagos and south west at all cost in the last election. Oke divided the money and decided to launder some.
Linking Amechi to the money is wickedness.
weed is working
Re: Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized by Daboomb: 11:10am On Apr 18, 2017
DeRay98:
i

Thank you for helping of our educated illiterates here with open answers in the story to their stupid questions.
That's why people fail English language Comprehension in waec, GCE and Jamb. They read a story comprehend nothing only to start commenting and displaying their low intelligence.

Cant people like you just have a nice, decent discussion on National issues, without using foul language..... even when there was no need to?

Abusing other posters does not make anyone more intelligent or more wise or even "angrier"!
It can imply "defective upbringing, so we should try an avoid it.
i know you get to reply anyone who abuses you (and that is understandable) but to just go about using foul language on other posters, without any provocation, is not okay.
Re: Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized by DeRay98(m): 11:17am On Apr 18, 2017
x12345678x:

This is exactly my worry, the tendency to impress has led to overzealous display of stupidity and poor security awareness.
This whole story could have been written in such a way as to conceal the presence, involvement of the whistle blower in the process and how he got knowledge of the money.
Describing his presence in the process of lifting the heavy bags completely revealed his identity and thus has put the patriots life in grave danger.
That poor man will have to leave country asap because NIA director will use the govt security apparatus at his disposal to hunt and eliminate the poor man and only his family can tell that he's missing.
Sahara Reporters have just endangered the whole process from the policy's first major achievement.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fake Army Officer Caught With 3 Kids All Tied With Bombs On Their Body In Abuja / Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? / Akpabio Wins Senate President Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.