Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized (53687 Views)

Enugu Decides: No Observer Killed, What Transpired In My Home - Senator Eze / Untold Story Of The N13billion Recovered From Ikoyi, Lagos Apartment / National Intelligence Agency (NIA) Denies Link With EFCC Seized Monies in Ikoyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized by Originalsly: 11:19am On Apr 18, 2017
Hmmm.... I would be afraid to give any info to Sahara reporters.... they don't consider that putting out certain information can endanger the lives of innocent people and the same ones that gave them the information. Eg... they did not name the whistleblower.... but yet we learn they were guards....and narrow down the guards to ones that were once given N10 K and N500K another. Published all of this knowing the guards' lives are in danger. Then naming others who live in the building.... name and status.... and even floor/apartment.... kidnappers alert. Irresponsible journalists thinking they are A grade investigative journalists.
Re: Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized by Daboomb: 11:23am On Apr 18, 2017
Govt needs to strengthen its Witness protection Policies and ensure that in cases like this, the the whistle blower is protected at all cost.

But we must understand that "Journalists" have a duty to uncover anything "hidden".
that is their job.

same happens all over the world
Re: Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized by BetaThings: 11:26am On Apr 18, 2017
alutapastor:
My only prayer for Nigerians presently, who still believe the grand lies by the ruling party to hoodwink them to believing that gej and his Pdp, is cause of all the problems of our nation, is that they will receive sense in Jesus mighty name, amen.

It is time to declare war against stupidity in this country!

Did you say this prayer when PDP was producing those "documentaries" during the 2015 election season?

1 Like

Re: Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized by Daboomb: 11:26am On Apr 18, 2017
Originalsly:
Hmmm.... I would be afraid to give any info to Sahara reporters.... they don't consider that putting out certain information can endanger the lives of innocent people and the same ones that gave them the information. Eg... they did not name the whistleblower.... but yet we learn they were guards....and narrow down the guards to ones that were once given N10 K and N500K another. Published all of this knowing the guards' lives are in danger. Then naming others who live in the building.... name and status.... and even floor/apartment.... kidnappers alert. Irresponsible journalists thinking they are A grade investigative journalists.

Dont throw away the baby with the bath water now?

People should contribute positive ideas, where you find others not living to expectation.
Your post seem to infer that your Bile against SR is more that the mistake they made?
Yes, they are miles above other investigative news houses we have as of now.
Re: Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized by rottennaija(m): 11:33am On Apr 18, 2017
AntiWailer:
Still looking for links to Amaechi.

PDP stylishly putting plenty versions of falsehood so the whole thing will look confusing.

They sold stage management for efcc boss to look good, later it is Amaechi's money.

Thanks to the useless Govt at the centre who can not give an official position of events but allow the poor masses rely on influenced media for information.

The 'useless' govt at the center can only give an official position on the matter after a concrete and conclusive investigation.
Re: Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized by Melinde: 11:34am On Apr 18, 2017
Bobbyjay001:
In daddy showkey's voice

Nigeria jaga jaga, everything don scatter scatter.
which daddy showkey's voice? Abeg nah Eldris
Re: Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized by goldedprince: 11:36am On Apr 18, 2017
this is why i dont think juju and jazz dey work. because jazz dey work, and i be the owner of that money, i go use jazz find who the whistle blower be and then send him to exile.
Re: Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized by erico2k2(m): 11:41am On Apr 18, 2017
Daboomb:

I agree with you.
We should not "work from the above video".
WHY?
That video is not the original video of the discovery of the money.

In the original video, you will see the EFCC "breaking the Safes" and you would see Settee chairs in the apartment and other things that would allay your above suspicions.
The floor is Red Wood panelling and me and you know how costly and not common, that one is...in Nigeria
and dont forget, its more that one room that they found safes..... the "white Tiles" could be a toilet flooring

The above video is just a recount of the money in their office

Below is a snap of it and you can watch it on Youtube or even on SR website.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ux0hrNVSjnk

More importantly, was Money discovered? YES.
Even NIA, EFCC, Gov. Wike, FFK and Fayose all agree that money was found.
yes this is more like it, I know money was found Im just trying to see sense in saying campaign materials where in the premises when inded the money was re counted in the EFCC offices.Thats where the counting machines where.I hope this gives rest to those thinking GEJ and PDP materials where found in said flat.Thats misleading.But to be honest, I think this money belong to a person or groups in power.ALl same s omeone is going to lose a huge sum of money,I wish they will pay teachers with this m o ney.
Re: Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized by Fredmatic(m): 12:03pm On Apr 18, 2017
fuckerstard:
The whistle blower was a guard in that building before, he has to remain on the run because his whistle was just blown.

That's if the story was real.

My brother d tin tire me, no body is looking at the damage sahara reportes has just done. They mention d whistle blower is a male, a guard who has work der before or working now and also assisted the woman to move d Ghana must go bag shaaaa, I dey vex for dem.
Please whoever wish to blow wishle should be very carefull otherwise na ur death warrant u won sign so

#pleaseprotectwhistleblower#
Re: Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized by brightleave(m): 12:07pm On Apr 18, 2017
From most of the comments, I can see that most Nigerians supported last administration very well. This shows that we really needed more than buhari to fight this corruption because it is too heavy for him with very few supporters.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized by brightleave(m): 12:07pm On Apr 18, 2017
From most of the comments, I can see that most Nigerians supported last administration very well. This shows that we really needed more than buhari to fight this corruption because it is too heavy for him with very few supporters.
Re: Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized by AntiWailer: 12:12pm On Apr 18, 2017
rottennaija:

The 'useless' govt at the center can only give an official position on the matter after a concrete and conclusive investigation.

Bros.

Saying we saw X amount of money in a building belonging to xyz and apartment belonging to zzz should not take forever.

The information is readily available .
Re: Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized by Hilaskee(m): 12:27pm On Apr 18, 2017
May God vindicate Amaechi...
Re: Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized by southsouthman: 12:29pm On Apr 18, 2017
tinsel:
I am quite certain that the money is part of what was budgeted by PDP to capture Lagos and south west at all cost in the last election. Oke divided the money and decided to launder some.
Linking Amechi to the money is wickedness.

Have you not read or heard that the dollars were printed in 2016. Was there any election in 2016 in Lagos state. I have said it severally here the problem of Nigeria is not corruption but sentiment. The youths who are suppose to be the leaders of tomorrow have sold their conscience to sentiment are willing the spill their blood to defend a leader who is wrong.
Re: Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized by ezenaija(m): 12:41pm On Apr 18, 2017
papparatzzi2013:
WHo kept this Ogbanje money in that flat?

Who owns the flat?

WHy is NIA keeping National Asset in private home?

Is the building an asset of NIA or Federal Republic of Nigeria?

How come the money was discovered on Wednesday and Jonathan's Ex-CSO died of Heart Attack the following day?

And Mrs Patricia Anenih too?
Re: Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized by Ngokafor(f): 12:42pm On Apr 18, 2017
brightleave:

....You are wrong,many people are unhappy with the hypocritical and shallow way buhari/apc is 'fighting' corruption' with criminals like Tinubu,Amaechi and co holding forth for buhari/apc.The earlier you lots wakes up from your delusional slumber and realises that buhari/apc is not fighting any corruption but their political enemies,the better for you all..

...Obasanjo did the same selective justice nonsense,but it fueled corruption the more at the end of the day.,because those in his 'good books who were corrupt were allowed to loot unchecked.

...Same thing is happening now with buhari/Apc....most of the iddiots from APC supporting Amaech now and castigating'PDP' has conveniently forgotten that he was a PDP members for 8years...Therefore embezzling public funds and looting the treasure like APC administrators are doing in all spheres of governance now is okay to their supporters..cos they are APC..

...Nigerian government of the day is not serious about 'fighting corruption' at all..period.
Re: Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized by Daboomb: 1:16pm On Apr 18, 2017
southsouthman:

Have you not read or heard that the dollars were printed in 2016. Was there any election in 2016 in Lagos state. I have said it severally here the problem of Nigeria is not corruption but sentiment. The youths who are suppose to be the leaders of tomorrow have sold their conscience to sentiment are willing the spill their blood to defend a leader who is wrong.

So, anybody can just wake-up and say ANYTHING.....without PROOF, and you expect intelligent people to swallow it?

WHERE IS THE PROOF, TO SHOW THE MONEY WAS PRINTED IN 2016....WHEN DID NIGERIA START PRINTING FOREIGN CURRENCIES? grin grin

Chai!
Re: Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized by Daboomb: 1:18pm On Apr 18, 2017
ezenaija:

And Mrs Patricia Anenih too?

Chai! Chai!! shocked shocked

Re: Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized by Daboomb: 1:24pm On Apr 18, 2017
Ngokafor:

....You are wrong,many people are unhappy with the hypocritical and shallow way buhari/apc is 'fighting' corruption' with criminals like Tinubu,Amaechi and co holding forth for buhari/apc.The earlier you lots wakes up from your delusional slumber and realises that buhari/apc is not fighting any corruption but their political enemies,the better for you all..

...Obasanjo did the same selective justice nonsense,but it fueled corruption the more at the end of the day.,because those in his 'good books who were corrupt were allowed to loot unchecked.

...Same thing is happening now with buhari/Apc....most of the iddiots from APC supporting Amaech now and castigating'PDP' has conveniently forgotten that he was a PDP members for 8years...Therefore embezzling public funds and looting the treasure like APC administrators are doing in all spheres of governance now is okay to their supporters..cos they are APC..

...Nigerian government of the day is not serious about 'fighting corruption' at all..period.

Nigerians: Buhari is fighting Corruption

Ngozi Okafor: Buhari is fighting his Political enemies

Finally, if we add/synthesize the two statements above, what we are left with, and it makes a lot of sense is that:

Buahri's Political enemies are CORRUPT.

=> Buhari is fighting his CORRUPT Political Enemies.

Nothing is wrong with that, IMO.
Ngozi Okafor! Why? Why always "Okafor"? Why??
angry angry
Re: Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized by Ngokafor(f): 1:29pm On Apr 18, 2017
Daboomb:

Nigerians: Buhari is fighting Corruption

Ngozi Okafor: Buhari is fighting his Political enemies

Finally, if we add/synthesize the two statements above, what we are left with, and it makes a lot of sense is that:

Buahri's Political enemies are CORRUPT.

=> Buhari is fighting his CORRUPT Political Enemies.

Nothing is wrong with that, IMO.
Ngozi Okafor! Why? Why always "Okafor"? Why??
angry angry

....Who is this one?? undecided..mscheww!!..you will soon collapse quoting everyone maniacally.
Re: Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized by maclatunji: 1:42pm On Apr 18, 2017
TippyTop:

You call this dilly dally, a good job at investigative journalism?

Did yoy read my post at all? I illustrated how SaharaReporters have named Mu'azu, Esther Ogbue, Anenih's daughter as the owners of said money.
With all due respect I don't think you know the meaning of investigative journalism.

Did you read me referencing previous reports? I am referring to this specific report. Your attempt to judge this report with previous ones is dubious. By your logic, once a person is wrong, they cannot be wrong in the future. We have names attached to specific flats and a previous mystery woman is being unveiled.

What actual facts do people like you have other than to play sceptics because the facts do not support the twisted narrative you want.

1 Like

Re: Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized by southsouthman: 2:46pm On Apr 18, 2017
Na wa for you o. So as intelligent as you are you dey ask this sort of question. Does my question in any way suggest that they were printed in Nigeria? You fall my hand sha. We all have the option to believe what we want to believe.
Daboomb:

So, anybody can just wake-up and say ANYTHING.....without PROOF, and you expect intelligent people to swallow it?

WHERE IS THE PROOF, TO SHOW THE MONEY WAS PRINTED IN 2016....WHEN DID NIGERIA START PRINTING FOREIGN CURRENCIES? grin grin

Chai!
Re: Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized by koboko69: 3:21pm On Apr 18, 2017
Obaluf0n:

Has any commenter tried looking up the phone number on true caller in order to verify the claim in the report? I have and it turned out to be wrong.

Except the owner edited their own data but in most cases numbers on truecaller shows up as saved my other people.

If u customise it yourself. Its what u put that will show. Last seen 7mins ago. Lool. Someone as changed it. Try with yr number, u will see ur sef

2 Likes

Re: Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized by Daboomb: 4:32pm On Apr 18, 2017
southsouthman:
Na wa for you o. So as intelligent as you are you dey ask this sort of question. Does my question in any way suggest that they were printed in Nigeria? You fall my hand sha. We all have the option to believe what we want to believe.

Just show PROOF that the currencies were printed in 2016.......... whether in Nigeria or anywhere else or STFU.

You guys just like to "parrot" whatever you read, without even trying to verify whether it is true or not.

And please, dont resort to throwing sentiments/emotions around, l want to see PROOF
Re: Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized by Daboomb: 4:34pm On Apr 18, 2017
koboko69:

If u customise it yourself. Is what u put that will show. Last seen 7mins ago. Lool. Someone as changed it. Try with yr number, u will see ur sef

Nice one!

That is why you will see "Custom" in the image SR shared.
The number can be "customised" by the owner, at any time they chose.

owner simply got busted and then changed it ASAP.
Re: Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized by shammah1(m): 4:44pm On Apr 18, 2017
That can't be an evidence. Even NDLEA can plant hard drugs in your house when raiding it. We've seen it many times before. This is all media trials to divert our attentions. Some Nigerians ain't stupid for that sh*t
Ventura1:

when I showed evidence of the above, some scumbags said it's a lie. Their hero is indeed a thief.

Watch the video at 7:55 - 7:57, this probably point to the re why Wike, Fayose and FFK quickly rush to the media to counter accuse Amaechi before the secret is revealed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqM7Tn9rMko
Re: Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized by Bobbyjay001(m): 6:21pm On Apr 18, 2017
scachy:
It's Eedris Abdulkareem bro, not daddy showkey
Noted thanks.

1 Like

Re: Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized by Bobbyjay001(m): 6:23pm On Apr 18, 2017
Thanks bro. Noted

PHC1stBorn:

An baba Eedris Abulkareem Singer am...seems like u were born between 93-96's
Re: Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized by Bobbyjay001(m): 6:25pm On Apr 18, 2017
Melinde:
Re: Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized by Bobbyjay001(m): 6:26pm On Apr 18, 2017
Melinde:

thanks & noted.
Re: Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized by isax(m): 7:18pm On Apr 18, 2017
Bobbyjay001:
In daddy showkey's voice

Nigeria jaga jaga, everything don scatter scatter.
it's Edris Abdulkarim not Daddy showkey
Re: Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized by Codes151(m): 7:33am On Apr 19, 2017
kingthreat:

Only a cretin who drinks cumm daily would say i lack training
ogbeni go ask for home training!! Your mannerless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Falana: No APC-Controlled State Is Fighting Corruption, Except Kano / Names Of APC Governors That Signed Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Form / Aondona Dajoh, Benue House Member-Elect Escapes Assassination Attempt, Car Burnt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.