Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,085 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Pls Help Me Answer The Following Questions - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Help Me Answer The Following Questions (805 Views)

Pls Help Me. I'm Going Into Depression / I Can't Continue Like This, Pls Help / Human Rights Activist In The House Pls Help My Lil Sis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me Answer The Following Questions by ijeshaboy: 7:10pm On Apr 17, 2017
*MATHEMATICS EXAM PAPER*
*Time*: *3Hrs 30MINS*
*INSTRUCTIONS:* *ATTEMPT ALL QUESTIONS.*
*ALL QUESTIONS CARRY EQUAL MARKS*

*1.* You have dated a girl for *two* years, eventually she drops you for another guy. Calculate the percentage of time wasted. *(20 marks)*

*2.* You bought a phone for your girlfriend and she gave it to another guy. Using trigonometric identities, derive a general formula for this type of love. *(20 marks)*

*3. For Boys* You're dating around 15 girls and every girl is demanding for a Samsung Galaxy and an iPhone 6s
*(a)* Plot a graph of girls against prices of phones. *(15marks)*
*(b)* Use your graph to estimate your future poverty *(5marks)*

*4.* You are dating other peoples' sisters yet you don't want to see any guy with your sister. Calculate the Percentage Error in your Thinking Capacity. *(20 marks)*

*5.* You are a *civil servant*, your wife is a petty trader, your combined household income is less than N50,000. Your daughter who is awaiting *GCE* result is using iPhone 6s and Samsung Galaxy worth N90,000 each. Calculate the Percentage of your Parental Negligence. *(20 marks)*

*6. *For girls* You're a girl and you have dated 20 guys with hard labour, use the law of diminishing Return to calculate the substance that will be left for your husband to enjoy. *(20 marks)*

*7.* You can't give your wife N1,000 for a pot of soup, but you spend over N5,000 in bars and restaurant.
Calculate the radius of your 'stupidity', take π=3.142 *(20 marks)*

8.* You have been in the church and in your fellowship for years but your name is not in the book of LIFE because of the secret sin. Calculate the years you will spend in HELL? (30 mark)

_*BEST OF LUCK!*_

*SECTION B: Theory.*
In one word give 5 reason why is difficult for Ladies to propose.

Your Time Starts Now. But remember to share to all your friends because the question papers are not much to go round.

*GOOD LUCK.*
Re: Pls Help Me Answer The Following Questions by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:33pm On Apr 17, 2017
ijeshaboy:
*MATHEMATICS EXAM PAPER*
*Time*: *3Hrs 30MINS*
*INSTRUCTIONS:* *ATTEMPT ALL QUESTIONS.*
*ALL QUESTIONS CARRY EQUAL MARKS*

*1.* You have dated a girl for *two* years, eventually she drops you for another guy. Calculate the percentage of time wasted. *(20 marks)*

NO time wasted...it was all an experience within the often strange world of women

*2.* You bought a phone for your girlfriend and she gave it to another guy. Using trigonometric identities, derive a general formula for this type of love. *(20 marks)*

Impossible, as there is certainly NO love here.

*3. For Boys* You're dating around 15 girls and every girl is demanding for a Samsung Galaxy and an iPhone 6s
*(a)* Plot a graph of girls against prices of phones. *(15marks)*
*(b)* Use your graph to estimate your future poverty *(5marks)*

Again IMPOSSIBLE, as a man dating 15women knows that A) who gives a damn about their demand , as dikc is only what they will receive and B) that man sure aint poor, as only a rich man can take 15 different gals out and dinner, before they get fukced.

*4.* You are dating other peoples' sisters yet you don't want to see any guy with your sister. Calculate the Percentage Error in your Thinking Capacity. *(20 marks)*

NO error of thinking here... Just because a man likes to fukc hoes doesn't mean he should expect all his female siblings and/or children to be one.

*5.* You are a *civil servant*, your wife is a petty trader, your combined household income is less than N50,000. Your daughter who is awaiting *GCE* result is using iPhone 6s and Samsung Galaxy worth N90,000 each. Calculate the Percentage of your Parental Negligence. *(20 marks)*

50% parental negligence.... The other 50% blame belongs to that demon child

*6. *For girls* You're a girl and you have dated 20 guys with hard labour, use the law of diminishing Return to calculate the substance that will be left for your husband to enjoy. *(20 marks)*

These babes will became bedroom acrobatics experts, thus their husband would be VERY lucky men indeed

*7.* You can't give your wife N1,000 for a pot of soup, but you spend over N5,000 in bars and restaurant.
Calculate the radius of your 'stupidity', take π=3.142 *(20 marks)*

Stupidity?! Why?! A pot of soup at home cost exactly that N1000. So why pay more? On the other hand, in bar/restaurant you not only pay for the soup but also the atmosphere, the music that is played, the babes that is grinding on your lap... In fact, you are simply investing in all the "possible" sex you may get there. Now if wifey was serving you meals half nekkid and pole dancing while you ate your meal, she could get just as much .

8.* You have been in the church and in your fellowship for years but your name is not in the book of LIFE because of the secret sin. Calculate the years you will spend in HELL? (30 mark)

Just as many years as the "demon in robe" who pretends to be a servant of god but instead fukc all the desperate babes during night vigil etc

*SECTION B: Theory.*
In one word give 5 reason why is difficult for Ladies to propose.

NOTHING (to offer)
Re: Pls Help Me Answer The Following Questions by ijeshaboy: 7:51pm On Apr 17, 2017
More answers pls
Re: Pls Help Me Answer The Following Questions by austinereds(m): 9:15pm On Apr 17, 2017
Na wah oh. See kweshion. I can't even answer 1! shocked
Re: Pls Help Me Answer The Following Questions by ijeshaboy: 10:45pm On Apr 17, 2017
More. Answers pls

(1) (Reply)

My Shocking Experience About Child Marriage / Biggest Threats To Intertribal Marriages - Yoruba/igbo / Is It Normal To Have Cramps During Sex In Very Early Stage Of Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.