Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

5 Affordable Thingz To Give Ur Bae - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Affordable Thingz To Give Ur Bae (1292 Views)

My New Chic, If Ur Bae Is Finer U Won / Is It Wrong To Give Ur Man All The Attention? / When Ur Bae Tries To Use Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Affordable Thingz To Give Ur Bae by Prinszevor(m): 7:13pm On Apr 17, 2017
Make her feel special without breaking the bank

Here are 5 great gifts you can give her, even if you’re on a tight budget.

A Handmade Card

girls love it when you make things for them. All you need is some cardboard or paper and coloured pens or pencils. Put your imagination and drawing skills to use! Make sure the card shows how much you love her.

A letter

Write your girl a letter to tell her how much she means to you. Use your best handwriting. If you are not comfortable writing, you can think of what you want to say then tell her. You could even sing her a song using the words you thought of! Make sure you thank her for all the special things she does for you. It will show that you really cherish her
Cook for her/Do the chores

girls work really hard and deserve to rest. You probably already have chores you do every day. Give your girl a chance to relax by doing some of the things she usually does. Is there a special meal that she really loves? Learn how to make it and surprise her by cooking it. Do you have siblings? Get them involved as well and make it a fun activity.
A hug

It may seem small, but hugs have a way of making us feel special. Show your bae how special she is by hugging her for a long time. You can tell her how much she means to you at the same time.

A handmade picture

You and your family are the most important thing to your bae Pictures of you will always make her smile. You can make a picture frame from two pieces of cardboard. Find a nice photo of your family to go inside. Decorate the frame with words and drawings that show how much you love
Re: 5 Affordable Thingz To Give Ur Bae by LethargiQue: 7:15pm On Apr 17, 2017
grin

I remember when I tried to give my bae card for Valentine's Day..

I immediately heard her voice in my head saying. "If I dash you heavy slap, you'll buy better thing at once"

That was the day I realized women clothes are damn expensive, especially the ugly ones they like so much..
Re: 5 Affordable Thingz To Give Ur Bae by dingbang(m): 7:17pm On Apr 17, 2017
Letter ke... Does she work in a post office
Re: 5 Affordable Thingz To Give Ur Bae by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 17, 2017
LethargiQue:
grin

I immediately heard her voice in my head saying. "If I dash you heavy slap, you'll buy better thing at once"

That was the day I realized women clothes are damn expensive, especially the ugly ones they like so much..
grin
LethargiQue:
grin

Lmao

1 Like

Re: 5 Affordable Thingz To Give Ur Bae by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 17, 2017
dingbang:
Letter ke... Does she work in a post office
Lol...I like handwritten letters tho.
Re: 5 Affordable Thingz To Give Ur Bae by dingbang(m): 7:35pm On Apr 17, 2017
Qhazel:

Lol...I like handwritten letters tho.
lol seems you got lost in your time machine.. Ok I need to send u back to 1959.. Hii.. I'm Hector. . wink
Re: 5 Affordable Thingz To Give Ur Bae by goodmorning40: 7:49pm On Apr 17, 2017
Those things do not work again now
Things have changed
Re: 5 Affordable Thingz To Give Ur Bae by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 17, 2017
dingbang:
lol seems you got lost in your time machine.. Ok I need to send u back to 1959.. Hii.. I'm Hector. . wink
Lol grin grin grin
Hi,right back!
Re: 5 Affordable Thingz To Give Ur Bae by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 17, 2017
If you mistakenly give a warri girl flower, she will be like "so na grass you carry come abi?
Re: 5 Affordable Thingz To Give Ur Bae by Swazy40(m): 10:08pm On Apr 17, 2017
LethargiQue:
grin

lol gals don't appreciate card Na... Lmao
Re: 5 Affordable Thingz To Give Ur Bae by LethargiQue: 10:10pm On Apr 17, 2017
Swazy40:
lol gals don't appreciate card Na... Lmao

Lol.. Apparently
Re: 5 Affordable Thingz To Give Ur Bae by Swazy40(m): 10:12pm On Apr 17, 2017
LethargiQue:

Lol.. Apparently
they are moved by wat dey wil eat or wear... Funny beings

1 Like

Re: 5 Affordable Thingz To Give Ur Bae by dingbang(m): 10:14pm On Apr 17, 2017
Qhazel:

Lol grin grin grin
Hi,right back!
can we be friends?
Re: 5 Affordable Thingz To Give Ur Bae by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 18, 2017
dingbang:
can we be friends?
cool
Re: 5 Affordable Thingz To Give Ur Bae by dingbang(m): 7:21pm On Apr 19, 2017
Qhazel:

Lol grin grin grin
Hi,right back!
sent a pm, U know.
Re: 5 Affordable Thingz To Give Ur Bae by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 19, 2017
dingbang:
sent a pm, U know.
Yes, I know.

(1) (Reply)

Wld U Still Marry Ur Lover If U Discovered A Wk To Ur Wedding Dey Cnt Hv Kids? / Virgina Smells, What Could Be The Course?? / Why Nigerian Women Are Paying For Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.