Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

I No Longer Believe In Myself - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I No Longer Believe In Myself (1051 Views)

Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' / Nigerian Man Walks Away On His Wedding Day, Shouting " I No Do Again" (Photos) / 2017 - If I No See Husband Eeeh... I Go Thief Person Own - FB User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I No Longer Believe In Myself by Newbeginnings(m): 8:53pm On Apr 17, 2017
Hello it's Mr. Newbeginnings...

I do believe in great things.. My crazy dreams and crazy achievements which motivate me everyday to continue working (not struggling not hustling, but working).. The ideology that I am working for a better life always keep me going....

I want to do something that no one else has done... create an environment that could encourage Nigerian youths to work for their dreams instead of seeking easy way out like school and yahoo yahoo.. (The environment is what helped Bill Gate, Mark Zuckerberg and Steve Jobs, if not they would have all failed).

I have ideas on how to block the ability of boys to do yahoo yahoo and a way to block lecturers ability to collect cash from students to malpractice and other acts... More ideas are there to change the setting of things that are going from bad to worse..

I met a young boy reading a novel, which was the key for making it in English in your Jamb... I went through the novel after purchasing it to see what they are teaching our children...

To my surprise, the book was the story of a playboy who later had and married his babymama... There was nothing there of educational sort... It was just a great relationship novel with professional writing... No teachings on how to go through school after jamb.. it should have been a story about a boy who made it through the struggle of poverty, finished school and got a good job to give the younger generation an orientation.. but no.. they wouldn't..

There are so many things that have to be changed and for them, you need money, you need to show that you have done them without following the system of things...

As for money, I work hard everyday and I make more, I will get to the point where I will spend it all to achieve my dreams (and to make more for sure)...

But right now it seems I am inbetween the devil and the deep blue see... I know the devil leads to hell and uncertainty.. But the deep blue see shows me nothing....

Will I really make it.. Or will Nigerians reject my idea and decide to continue suffering and managing their lives..

Will Nigerians accept my ideas to change their environment so that it will be easier for them to get jobs, to build companies, to go for their dreams and to be who they want to be (even without an education)..

#Motivation..

2 Likes

Re: I No Longer Believe In Myself by Cholls(m): 8:57pm On Apr 17, 2017
my brother take am easy o
Re: I No Longer Believe In Myself by Newbeginnings(m): 8:58pm On Apr 17, 2017
Cholls:

Always have,

But sometime you have to take it as hard as it gets..
Re: I No Longer Believe In Myself by Cholls(m): 9:08pm On Apr 17, 2017
my brother your problem is a classic case of abandonment fear. Look at where your fears have got you. You feared your life is leading nowhere, and so it is manifesting. Why? The answer is your fear.
Re: I No Longer Believe In Myself by mikeycharles(m): 9:20pm On Apr 17, 2017
Nice one continue jare
Re: I No Longer Believe In Myself by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 17, 2017
Newbeginnings:
Hello it's Mr. Newbeginnings...

I do believe in great things.. My crazy dreams and crazy achievements which motivate me everyday to continue working (not struggling not hustling, but working).. The ideology that I am working for a better life always keep me going....

I want to do something that no one else has done... create an environment that could encourage Nigerian youths to work for their dreams instead of seeking easy way out like school and yahoo yahoo.. (The environment is what helped Bill Gate, Mark Zuckerberg and Steve Jobs, if not they would have all failed).

I have ideas on how to block the ability of boys to do yahoo yahoo and a way to block lecturers ability to collect cash from students to malpractice and other acts... More ideas are there to change the setting of things that are going from bad to worse..

I met a young boy reading a novel, which was the key for making it in English in your Jamb... I went through the novel after purchasing it to see what they are teaching our children...

To my surprise, the book was the story of a playboy who later had and married his babymama... There was nothing there of educational sort... It was just a great relationship novel with professional writing... No teachings on how to go through school after jamb.. it should have been a story about a boy who made it through the struggle of poverty, finished school and got a good job to give the younger generation an orientation.. but no.. they wouldn't..

There are so many things that have to be changed and for them, you need money, you need to show that you have done them without following the system of things...

As for money, I work hard everyday and I make more, I will get to the point where I will spend it all to achieve my dreams (and to make more for sure)...

But right now it seems I am inbetween the devil and the deep blue see... I know the devil leads to hell and uncertainty.. But the deep blue see shows me nothing....

Will I really make it.. Or will Nigerians reject my idea and decide to continue suffering and managing their lives..

Will Nigerians accept my ideas to change their environment so that it will be easier for them to get jobs, to build companies, to go for their dreams and to be who they want to be (even without an education)..

#Motivation..
No two persons can experience the same thing in life.
I hope you walk the talk, cuz any one can talk the talk. But practice what you preach, don't lither the street, don't cut queues, and don't have the Nigerian mentality of na their work.

A saying goes Be the change you want to see.
Another one goes, the only thing you can actually change in life is your self.
Another one goes, examplery living is not a necessary way to change people; it is the only way.
Our primary problem in Nigeria is that we have too many preachers and few actors. Instead of preaching your philosophy (especially on Nairaland), live that life and if you can inspire just one person, you've inspired a generation.

Peace be with you
Re: I No Longer Believe In Myself by Newbeginnings(m): 10:24pm On Apr 17, 2017
optimusmind:

No two persons can experience the same thing in life.
I hope you walk the talk, cuz any one can talk the talk. But practice what you preach, don't lither the street, don't cut queues, and don't have the Nigerian mentality of na their work.

A saying goes Be the change you want to see.
Another one goes, the only thing you can actually change in life is your self.
Another one goes, examplery living is not a necessary way to change people; it is the only way.
Our primary problem in Nigeria is that we have too many preachers and few actors. Instead of preaching your philosophy (especially on Nairaland), live that life and if you can inspire just one person, you've inspired a generation.

Peace be with you

Sometimes I wonder am mad by standing in the queue, while others were cutting in line and getting attended to.... But it pays most time as patience practiced in the most crazy situations make it easier for you to go through other things in life..

I found out that the more patient I am to do the things that Nigerians regard as crazy,the more patient, I am in other activities of my life and gets me more result..

The next thing is about you optimus.. You said that there are many preachers, meaning you know the right thing to do.. Do you live the life. or do you claim that you everybody is doing it and why not you..

Or do you keep blaming others for who are not acting what they preach and the corruption in the Nigerian government while you live the average Nigerian lifestyle filled with pidgin and struggle?
Re: I No Longer Believe In Myself by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 17, 2017
Newbeginnings:

Sometimes I wonder am mad by standing in the queue, while others were cutting in line and getting attended to.... But it pays most time as patience practiced in the most crazy situations make it easier for you to go through other things in life..

I found out that the more patient I am to do the things that Nigerians regard as crazy,the more patient, I am in other activities of my life and gets me more result..

The next thing is about you optimus.. You said that there are many preachers, meaning you know the right thing to do.. Do you live the life. or do you claim that you everybody is doing it and why not you..

Or do you keep blaming others for who are not acting what they preach and the corruption in the Nigerian government while you live the average Nigerian lifestyle filled with pidgin and struggle?

I love my life. My happiness is tied to my goals.
And I don't take life too serious.
Also, I know somethings take time,
Re: I No Longer Believe In Myself by Divay22(f): 10:33pm On Apr 17, 2017
And you are inspiring someone sad
Re: I No Longer Believe In Myself by Newbeginnings(m): 10:37pm On Apr 17, 2017
optimusmind:

I love my life. My happiness is tied to my goals.
And I don't take life too serious.
Also, I know somethings take time,

You sound like the everyday somebody I see around me...

They don't take life too serious, because of the hardwork involved in being serious minded.. They believe that it is not fun for those who take it too seriously and they want to have fun....

Yes somethings take time... but it only takes time for people who plan that time.. You can sit or keep struggling and say that it will take time... The truth is that only you can plan that time... decide when the time is right and decide what you will produce out of that time..
Re: I No Longer Believe In Myself by Newbeginnings(m): 10:41pm On Apr 17, 2017
mikeycharles:
Nice one continue jare

Thank you Mikey... Thank you
Re: I No Longer Believe In Myself by mikeycharles(m): 10:43pm On Apr 17, 2017
Newbeginnings:

Thank you Mikey... Thank you
you're welcome
Re: I No Longer Believe In Myself by Newbeginnings(m): 10:45pm On Apr 17, 2017

Cholls:
my brother your problem is a classic case of abandonment fear. Look at where your fears have got you. You feared your life is leading nowhere, and so it is manifesting. Why? The answer is your fear.

This is what you said
Look at where your fears have got you. You feared your life is leading nowhere, and so it is manifesting.

I don't understand what you mean by that.. Try and read my post and maybe you will understand better
Re: I No Longer Believe In Myself by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 17, 2017
Newbeginnings:

You sound like the everyday somebody I see around me...

They don't take life too serious, because of the hardwork involved in being serious minded.. They believe that it is not fun for those who take it too seriously and they want to have fun....

Yes somethings take time... but it only takes time for people who plan that time.. You can sit or keep struggling and say that it will take time... The truth is that only you can plan that time... decide when the time is right and decide what you will produce out of that time..
If people around you that don't take life seriously are chartered accountants,then they are not doing bad.
I like to have fun, it increases creativity and exposure.

1 Like

Re: I No Longer Believe In Myself by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 17, 2017
Cholls:
Seriously he needs to take it easy.
Re: I No Longer Believe In Myself by Newbeginnings(m): 11:15pm On Apr 17, 2017

optimusmind:
If people around you that don't take life seriously are chartered accountants,then they are not doing bad.
I like to have fun, it increases creativity and exposure.

Here is what your personal text says..

I want to be a billionaire.

I am already heading for the millionaire status and It would't cross me by this 2017... But something I know about billionaires and millionaires is that ..

They are those people who could give up most of the fun in 10 years of their lives to have all the fun and luxury for 50 years or the rest of their life...

Expect you are one of those young guys going for music or blogging or acting.
Re: I No Longer Believe In Myself by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 17, 2017
Op you don't know where you are, the earlier you stop reading rich dad and Bill gate story the better for you. Their is something called forcing your luck!!! Nigerians won't accept your formula simply because it doesn't work here. Steve Jobs started his company in his garage that's true, did you note other favorable conditions surrounding him? Steady electricity? The other talented programmers he was surrounded with? Bill gates parents could afford a pc for him at 13. Did you note that? Can you find any of these I mentioned in a country called Nigeria? You stand a better chance as a G than starting a company in a garage in Nigeria hunger will kill you. Be realistic, your not in Silicone Valley. Wake up to the reality!! Leave this county or consider your dreams dead.
Re: I No Longer Believe In Myself by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 17, 2017
Newbeginnings:

Here is what your personal text says..

I want to be a billionaire.

I am already heading for the millionaire status and It would't cross me by this 2017... But something I know about billionaires and millionaires is that ..

They are those people who could give up most of the fun in 10 years of their lives to have all the fun and luxury for 50 years or the rest of their life...

Expect you are one of those young guys going for music or blogging or acting.
Different stroke for different folks.
Your way and my way must not be the same. The important thing is we co-exist and achieve greatness.
We all want to make an impact, in our own little ways
Re: I No Longer Believe In Myself by Newbeginnings(m): 9:59am On Apr 18, 2017
optimusmind:

Different stroke for different folks.
Your way and my way must not be the same. The important thing is we co-exist and achieve greatness.
We all want to make an impact, in our own little ways

Please don't compare me to you...

I don't want to make an impact in any little way.... and the important thing is not that we co-exist and achieve greatness..

The important thing is that we know where we are going....
Re: I No Longer Believe In Myself by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 18, 2017
Newbeginnings:

Please don't compare me to you...

I don't want to make an impact in any little way.... and the important thing is not that we co-exist and achieve greatness..

The important thing is that we know where we are going....
Okay sir... I have heard
Re: I No Longer Believe In Myself by Newbeginnings(m): 9:24pm On May 14, 2017
grossintel:
Op you don't know where you are, the earlier you stop reading rich dad and Bill gate story the better for you. Their is something called forcing your luck!!! Nigerians won't accept your formula simply because it doesn't work here. Steve Jobs started his company in his garage that's true, did you note other favorable conditions surrounding him? Steady electricity? The other talented programmers he was surrounded with? Bill gates parents could afford a pc for him at 13. Did you note that? Can you find any of these I mentioned in a country called Nigeria? You stand a better chance as a G than starting a company in a garage in Nigeria hunger will kill you. Be realistic, your not in Silicone Valley. Wake up to the reality!! Leave this county or consider your dreams dead.

learn to read carefully before commenting..

You are claiming that Bill Gates and Steve Jobs has stable electricity and a pc, including programmers all around them... I said above that I wanted to create the same environment that enabled Bill Gates and Steve Jobs to succeed.. I am not here to empower youths but to create an environment that will empower them and their entrepreneurial skills
Re: I No Longer Believe In Myself by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 15, 2017
Newbeginnings:

learn to read carefully before commenting..

You are claiming that Bill Gates and Steve Jobs has stable electricity and a pc, including programmers all around them... I said above that I wanted to create the same environment that enabled Bill Gates and Steve Jobs to succeed.. I am not here to empower youths but to create an environment that will empower them and their entrepreneurial skills
Ok..good luck with that bro.

(1) (Reply)

Cute College Couples Commit Suicide Within Two Days / Why Do You Have More Than One Partner? / Am Not Sure If He Loves Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.