Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,484 members, 7,836,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Cute College Couples Commit Suicide Within Two Days - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cute College Couples Commit Suicide Within Two Days (1056 Views)

Why Do Married Couples Have Their Partner's Nude Pictures On Their Phone? / My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo / A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cute College Couples Commit Suicide Within Two Days by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 24, 2017
Photos of a cute college couple , Mercedes Shaday Smith and Markeice “ Mari ” Brown went viral online for a very sad reason . They committed suicide just two days apart. Mercedes , a student of Withrow High School, Colombia Kentucky was found dead in her room at the McCandless Hall hostel on April 20 . It was gathered that she was being harassment by friends and was also a victim of bullying . She was also said to be pregnant for her boyfriend . They had reportedly seen each other the night before her death . Mari who was 20 years old . On April 22 , Mari committed suicide two days after his girlfriend died. Before taking his life, Markeice had posted a distressing note on Facebook and thereafter in a live stream told his friends and family members goodbye, Everipedia reported . It was gathered that during the stream, those who watched tried to convince him to stop , but Mari warned them not to bother. Here is the Facebook posts last made by Mari .

1 Share

Re: Cute College Couples Commit Suicide Within Two Days by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 24, 2017
MORE PHOTOS

Re: Cute College Couples Commit Suicide Within Two Days by itzmoni(m): 5:45pm On Apr 24, 2017
K
Re: Cute College Couples Commit Suicide Within Two Days by dingbang(m): 5:48pm On Apr 24, 2017
K
Re: Cute College Couples Commit Suicide Within Two Days by Partnerbiz(f): 5:49pm On Apr 24, 2017
The rate of suicide these days is alarming..

I guess Rotimi Amaechi is the cause.

I don't have sense.

I want to buy some at...

See below..
Re: Cute College Couples Commit Suicide Within Two Days by kiddoiLL(m): 5:51pm On Apr 24, 2017
R.I.P to d kids.... I call em kids yes... Suicide shouldnt even be an option!! all dz whity n kids fr america at least if una no fit learn anything frm Nigerians, learn to act like Nigerian youths. shey na one naija girl go get belle cum commit suicide..days aftr d bf too commit suicide...ffa hear say naija youths do am.. R.I.P once again
Re: Cute College Couples Commit Suicide Within Two Days by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 24, 2017
Americans and their emotional weakness. And they are very wicked o
Re: Cute College Couples Commit Suicide Within Two Days by Jodha(f): 6:28pm On Apr 24, 2017
This is foolishness.... Rip to dem..
Re: Cute College Couples Commit Suicide Within Two Days by Ginaz(f): 6:29pm On Apr 24, 2017
They look so cute together and the lady was so beautiful. Why didn't they find a way out? I'm fucvcking pissed off. embarassed embarassed

*Fly high fly high* cry

1 Like

Re: Cute College Couples Commit Suicide Within Two Days by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 24, 2017
What a waste .... they will meet again in hell as they committed the sin together RIP
Re: Cute College Couples Commit Suicide Within Two Days by SINZ: 7:07pm On Apr 24, 2017
I blame Seun Egbegbe for this undecided

3 Likes

Re: Cute College Couples Commit Suicide Within Two Days by LaDolceVida(f): 7:29pm On Apr 24, 2017
Its not healthy to be that committed to a relationship so young. They were both emotionally immature and overreacted to the strressful situations in their life. Parents its important to talk to kids and try to give them perspective on relationships.
A sad outcome that could have been avoided with more parental involvement/advice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cute College Couples Commit Suicide Within Two Days by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 24, 2017
hmmm
RIP sha
Re: Cute College Couples Commit Suicide Within Two Days by ShawttySoFyne(f): 7:36pm On Apr 24, 2017
Its really heartbreaking.
She found out she was expecting and her family wasn't supportive of it.
She committed suicide and her family didn't allow him to her funeral.They blamed him for her suicide.He couldn't take it anymore and killed himself as well. If he couldn't have her here on earth he would do anything to be with her.So sad
Re: Cute College Couples Commit Suicide Within Two Days by Alphamale2017(m): 7:38pm On Apr 24, 2017
SINZ:
I blame Seun Egbegbe for this undecided
Lmaoooooooooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cute College Couples Commit Suicide Within Two Days by SINZ: 7:49pm On Apr 24, 2017
Alphamale2017:
Lmaoooooooooooo
gringrin
Re: Cute College Couples Commit Suicide Within Two Days by Fernandowski(m): 7:53pm On Apr 24, 2017
I can't be blinded to this extent by love

nah, I can't
Re: Cute College Couples Commit Suicide Within Two Days by mhisbliss(f): 7:54pm On Apr 24, 2017
and they took the easiest way out, nothing brave or romantic here
Re: Cute College Couples Commit Suicide Within Two Days by mofeoluwadassah: 8:50pm On Apr 24, 2017
so is dis d right tin 2 do?
Re: Cute College Couples Commit Suicide Within Two Days by LaDolceVida(f): 12:34pm On May 02, 2017
Its not healthy to be that committed to a relationship so young. They were both emotionally immature and overreacted to the strressful situations in their life. Parents its important to talk to kids and try to give them perspective on relationships.
A sad outcome that could have been avoided with more parental involvement/advice.

1 Like

Re: Cute College Couples Commit Suicide Within Two Days by LaDolceVida(f): 12:35pm On May 02, 2017
A sad outcome that could have been avoided with more parental involvement/advice

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Dead On Arrival! Woman Found Dead Few Minutes After She Arrived In Uyo(photos) / Why Do You Have More Than One Partner? / Girl Backlash For Posting This On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.