Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,659 members, 7,958,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:50 AM

My BF Is Too Hairy, Especially On His... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My BF Is Too Hairy, Especially On His... (7489 Views)

My BF Just Cum Inside Me, How Can I Prevent Pregnancy?!! / Alarming Increase In Prostitution - Especially On Social Media / Anytime I Have Sex With My Bf I Just Hate Him Afterwards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My BF Is Too Hairy, Especially On His... by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 17, 2017
I don't know how to start this irritating story. Just hope I won't be criticized after am done because this whole thing is pissing me off and literally destroying my relationship with my boyfriend.

I love my boyfriend a lot, but i always find it hard to give him a Mouth Gig whenever we're readily down for sex.

he's just too hairy for my liking

starting right from his chest down to his private.

not to talk of his bumbum! hmm

very terrible! like errrrr, can't say cry

last night I talked to him about shaving the ones on his ass, but he got upset and left my presence...

the ones beneath his scrotum is nothing to write home about..

one can easily breed wild animals in there

so i went on to discuss this problem with a friend (guy),
he advised me to refuse him of sex until the whole bush is burned off ..

and my question now is,

is that a good decision to take?

how long will I be refusing him of sex?

cos i won't stand to see him cheat on me

he eats my Kitty-Cat with joy

but I can't lick his lollipop because I don't want to mistakenly chew the grasses there

and I always feel bad that I can't do it.

please experienced nairalanders in the house should help me before i'll go with the latter.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My BF Is Too Hairy, Especially On His... by SINZ: 10:09pm On Apr 17, 2017
You were a dude on all your previous threads...
Did you have a sex change or what? grin

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: My BF Is Too Hairy, Especially On His... by dimexy247(m): 10:10pm On Apr 17, 2017
Wailer!
Re: My BF Is Too Hairy, Especially On His... by generalbush(m): 10:10pm On Apr 17, 2017
cheesy grin

Take him to a barber....

And shave his bumbum!!

7 Likes

Re: My BF Is Too Hairy, Especially On His... by Momoh7(m): 10:11pm On Apr 17, 2017
E go Beta Lala push dis thing go front page

1 Like

Re: My BF Is Too Hairy, Especially On His... by olureignforever: 10:11pm On Apr 17, 2017
Huh. Eleyi gidi gan

2 Likes

Re: My BF Is Too Hairy, Especially On His... by chibaby1990(f): 10:11pm On Apr 17, 2017
lol
Re: My BF Is Too Hairy, Especially On His... by geezyk(m): 10:12pm On Apr 17, 2017
Just look for a toothpick while at it, it would really help a lot.

1 Like

Re: My BF Is Too Hairy, Especially On His... by mrmrmister: 10:13pm On Apr 17, 2017
generalbush:
cheesy grin

Take him to a barber....

And shave his bumbum!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My BF Is Too Hairy, Especially On His... by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 17, 2017
Most men are hairy, you just have to talk to him about it..

1 Like

Re: My BF Is Too Hairy, Especially On His... by Divay22(f): 10:14pm On Apr 17, 2017
Hahahaha.....
Burning bush grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My BF Is Too Hairy, Especially On His... by mrmrmister: 10:15pm On Apr 17, 2017
Momoh7:
E go Beta
Lala push dis thing go front page

Lala can't do anything until a Snake has been killed in that bush.

Preferably the one on his bumbum. grin grin

1 Like

Re: My BF Is Too Hairy, Especially On His... by ikp120(m): 10:16pm On Apr 17, 2017
OP is a guy o. No send am money o.
Watching

8 Likes

Re: My BF Is Too Hairy, Especially On His... by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 17, 2017
generalbush:
cheesy grin

Take him to a barber....

And shave his bumbum!!
your handle just rhyme with what am dealing with now
Re: My BF Is Too Hairy, Especially On His... by ikp120(m): 10:18pm On Apr 17, 2017
MhizTenderly:
Most men are hairy, you just gave to talk to him about it..
OP na guy o.
Re: My BF Is Too Hairy, Especially On His... by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 17, 2017
Lol @ "sexually down for sex" undecided

Well, I think you're indirect with him & more open with your guy friend for starters. Why tell him about his bum when your problem area is on the other side? Talk to him. State your case as clearly as you've stated it here. Tell him what you want & why. It's not that difficult. Don't listen to your friend, he's being immature. How will denying him sex without telling him why solve anything? The guy probably wants to ruin your relationship by giving you ill advice. Perhaps he's eyeing you for himself.

Your BF sounds hot, btw wink Some of us like them hirsute like that!

1 Like

Re: My BF Is Too Hairy, Especially On His... by generalbush(m): 10:21pm On Apr 17, 2017
Foxyn:
your handle just rhyme with what am dealing with now

Hahahaha.... My own Bush na name ooo!!

Not Bush down there!!

1 Like

Re: My BF Is Too Hairy, Especially On His... by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 17, 2017
ikp120:
OP na guy o.
really?

1 Like

Re: My BF Is Too Hairy, Especially On His... by generalbush(m): 10:21pm On Apr 17, 2017
[quote author=mrmrmister post=55660505][/quote]

wink cheesy
Re: My BF Is Too Hairy, Especially On His... by generalbush(m): 10:22pm On Apr 17, 2017
Divay22:
Hahahaha.....
Burning bush grin grin grin grin grin grin

Why calling me
Re: My BF Is Too Hairy, Especially On His... by ikp120(m): 10:25pm On Apr 17, 2017
MhizTenderly:
really?
Yea. He used to troll me. Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My BF Is Too Hairy, Especially On His... by darkenkach(m): 10:25pm On Apr 17, 2017
Do you also lick his Bum bum? sad
Re: My BF Is Too Hairy, Especially On His... by Divay22(f): 10:26pm On Apr 17, 2017
generalbush:

Why calling me
Sorry no vex
Re: My BF Is Too Hairy, Especially On His... by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 17, 2017
zarzar thanks for spotting the mistake..
I've corrected it
blame it on my auto-correct

1 Like

Re: My BF Is Too Hairy, Especially On His... by ikp120(m): 10:27pm On Apr 17, 2017
ZarZar:
Lol @ "sexually down for sex" undecided

Well, I think you're indirect with him & more open with your guy friend for starters. Why tell him about his bum when your problem area is on the other side? Talk to him. State your case as clearly as you've stated it here. Tell him what you want & why. It's not that difficult. Don't listen to your friend, he's being immature. How will denying him sex without telling him why solve anything? The guy probably wants to ruin your relationship by giving you ill advice. Perhaps he's eyeing you for himself.

Your BF sounds hot, btw wink Some of us like them hirsute like that!
Babe you fell for this?

OP converted from 'm' to 'f'. He get dick o.
Re: My BF Is Too Hairy, Especially On His... by generalbush(m): 10:28pm On Apr 17, 2017
Divay22:

Sorry no vex

Lol... Thanks!
Re: My BF Is Too Hairy, Especially On His... by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 17, 2017
SINZ:
You were a dude on all your previous threads...

Did you have a sex change or what? grin
a man trapped in a woman"s body cheesy
Re: My BF Is Too Hairy, Especially On His... by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 17, 2017
ikp120:

Yea. He used to troll me. Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin
shebi now u get mouth to talk...

when I bin dey finish u those days, u bin dey pretend like say u no dey see my comments

continue grin
Re: My BF Is Too Hairy, Especially On His... by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 17, 2017
ikp120:

Babe you fell for this?

OP converted from 'm' to 'f'. He get dick o.

Oh!? grin
Re: My BF Is Too Hairy, Especially On His... by SINZ: 10:33pm On Apr 17, 2017
lefulefu:
a man trapped in a woman"s body cheesy

Re: My BF Is Too Hairy, Especially On His... by ikp120(m): 10:33pm On Apr 17, 2017
Foxyn:
shebi now u get mouth to talk...

when I bin dey finish u those days, u bin dey pretend like say u no dey see my comments

continue grin
Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin. So you wan catch mugu for Nairaland, ba? Your plan no go work. I guess you wan make God turn ya dick to pussy?

I'm watching ya bro wink wink

Re: My BF Is Too Hairy, Especially On His... by darbeelicous(f): 10:35pm On Apr 17, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin wtf?? cheesy cheesy cheesy....... Imagine ure the barber.........
generalbush:
cheesy grin

Take him to a barber....

And shave his bumbum!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Daughter Posted Provocative Photo On Facebook, Uncle Screamed!!! / See Want I Did After Sex That Made Her Ran / (UPDATED)Would U Allow Your Girlfriend Collect Another Gift From Another Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.