Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Some Facts About Girls. Please Don’t Bash Me It's Just For Fun - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Facts About Girls. Please Don’t Bash Me It's Just For Fun (2734 Views)

I Know Many People Will Bash Me For This But Why Are Women Like This? / Bash Me If You Like.. But Iam Going To Say The Truth. / Daily Hard Truth Guys Don't Know About Girls (thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Facts About Girls. Please Don’t Bash Me It's Just For Fun by iyke484real(m): 11:44pm On Jun 08, 2020
1. There is no final decision in their dictionary, it’s always changeable.

2. They don’t like when their Handbags are empty .
3. If they ask sorry , it means one day you going to feel for it.
4. They love babies but that doesn’t mean they’re ready for Marriage/Sex.
5. They can keep their darkest secrets of theirs with them , believe me.
6. They hate Ladies functions.
7. They always believe guys know every little technical thing .
8. They love saving , but ends up buying unwanted things .
9. They love to see guys staring at their assets.

Add your own if any...we need more. Let's have a fact filled thread of girl/ladies. We have got to understand them better.

Keep it rolling in guys...let's have fun.

2 Likes

Re: Some Facts About Girls. Please Don’t Bash Me It's Just For Fun by Snipper007: 11:55pm On Jun 08, 2020
See wetin buhari meant when he said JOBLESS YOOT....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Facts About Girls. Please Don’t Bash Me It's Just For Fun by instinct57vm(m): 12:00am On Jun 09, 2020
iyke484real:
1. There is no final decision in their dictionary, it’s always changeable.

2. They don’t like when their Handbags are empty .
3. If they ask sorry , it means one day you going to feel for it.
4. They love babies but that doesn’t mean they’re ready for Marriage/Sex.
5. They can keep their darkest secrets of theirs with them , believe me.
6. They hate Ladies functions.
7. They always believe guys know every little technical thing .
8. They love saving , but ends up buying unwanted things .
9. They love to see guys staring at their assets.

U can add your own if any...

If you have to chase them they are definitely
not into you but rather into someone(s) else..

The are poor at calling, if they call you consistently they love you or expectant of something from you. Know the difference!

Not every gal is to be toasted! Once u toast some of them u don spoil runs, they reinforce their guard. These breed na from friendship una go straff and start relatnshp from dere. Again do not toast these breed!

They all want tall dark guys or guys they can show off until reality gives them uppercut! Lols

They do not marry who they Love in most cases but rather who’s ready!

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Some Facts About Girls. Please Don’t Bash Me It's Just For Fun by Vyzz: 12:02am On Jun 09, 2020
The have breast and vaginas

4 Likes

Re: Some Facts About Girls. Please Don’t Bash Me It's Just For Fun by Sundrus: 12:05am On Jun 09, 2020
instinct57vm:

The are poor at calling, if they call you consistently they love you or expectant of something from you. Know the difference!

Not every gal is to be toasted! Once u toast some of them u don spoil runs, they reinforce their guard. These breed na from friendship una go straff and start relatnshp from dere. Again do not toast these breed!

They all want tall dark guys or guys they can show off until reality gives them uppercut! Lols

grin badt guy

1 Like

Re: Some Facts About Girls. Please Don’t Bash Me It's Just For Fun by Blacknote: 12:07am On Jun 09, 2020
Re: Some Facts About Girls. Please Don’t Bash Me It's Just For Fun by iyke484real(m): 12:08am On Jun 09, 2020
Snipper007:
See wetin buhari meant when he said JOBLESS YOOT....
Mr hardworking / gainfully employed youth I can see you are doing well... Twale sir.

6 Likes

Re: Some Facts About Girls. Please Don’t Bash Me It's Just For Fun by MajorOvakporaye(f): 12:09am On Jun 09, 2020
jobless guys
Re: Some Facts About Girls. Please Don’t Bash Me It's Just For Fun by NobleRomm(m): 12:25am On Jun 09, 2020
you can never understand their matter finish.. u have to keep learn them..

2 Likes

Re: Some Facts About Girls. Please Don’t Bash Me It's Just For Fun by iyke484real(m): 12:28am On Jun 09, 2020
Vyzz:
The have breast and vaginas
1.Our purses are always full of useless stuff We think they might help us someday and I tell you, they never do.
2. We Can't apply mascara with a closed mouth.
3. If you ask about what is wrong with us and we say nothing, beware there is something really wrong and reason behind is you.
4. We all have aversion of spiders, lizards, cockroaches and mice. It's intrinsic. Don't judge us for it.
5. Most of us are talkative. We talk much more than men.
6. We always stop to recheck our looks before going anywhere even before going to bed.

2 Likes

Re: Some Facts About Girls. Please Don’t Bash Me It's Just For Fun by iyke484real(m): 12:43am On Jun 09, 2020
instinct57vm:

on point niggar... Keep it coming. Well done
Re: Some Facts About Girls. Please Don’t Bash Me It's Just For Fun by Snipper007: 12:51am On Jun 09, 2020
iyke484real:
Mr hardworking / gainfully employed youth I can see you are doing well... Twale sir.

Re: Some Facts About Girls. Please Don’t Bash Me It's Just For Fun by iyke484real(m): 1:00am On Jun 09, 2020
Snipper007:

too late.. it's irreversible. heaven is my birthright bro.

1 Like

Re: Some Facts About Girls. Please Don’t Bash Me It's Just For Fun by Westernlove: 2:19am On Jun 09, 2020
NobleRomm:
You can never understand their matter finish..
I have to keep learning about them..

Yeah only SIMPS like you keeps on learning about them. As for real men like me, There Is apparently nothing to learn about them anymore because We don see them finish....

3 Likes

Re: Some Facts About Girls. Please Don’t Bash Me It's Just For Fun by futurerex: 2:35am On Jun 09, 2020
They can either make you or mar you.
Re: Some Facts About Girls. Please Don’t Bash Me It's Just For Fun by Samfloxin(m): 5:11am On Jun 09, 2020
The heart of a woman is like an ocean, the more you try to touch the bottom,the more you sink.

1 Like

Re: Some Facts About Girls. Please Don’t Bash Me It's Just For Fun by Nobody: 6:22am On Jun 09, 2020
LADIES don suffer
Re: Some Facts About Girls. Please Don’t Bash Me It's Just For Fun by phemmyfour: 6:50am On Jun 09, 2020
Defend her posts, you ll surely get her attention, PM and mentions
Re: Some Facts About Girls. Please Don’t Bash Me It's Just For Fun by missimelda01(f): 11:08am On Jun 09, 2020
No 2 got me grin
I can't even step out without a bag... It feels weird.
I don't like guys staring at my 'assets'...I feel like they're trying to objectify me.

I don't think no.1 is for ladies only, some guys are indecisive too.
Re: Some Facts About Girls. Please Don’t Bash Me It's Just For Fun by paulolee(m): 11:44am On Jun 09, 2020
they love sex more and enjoy it the most but go still de pretend jus to see niggee beg for it and when it starts they won't want u stop till u get drained..

(1) (Reply)

How Fani-kayode Caught Estranged Wife Precious In Bed With Naval Officer —family / 15 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry If You Want To See Your Grandchildren / If You Are The Guy Would You Accept Her When She Comes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.