Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,192 members, 7,815,159 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Fact! Men Are Naturally More Attractive Than Women (no Homo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fact! Men Are Naturally More Attractive Than Women (no Homo) (4601 Views)

Female Imessage Users Get In Here (no Homo)!!!! / What Makes A Man More Attractive To Women / One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fact! Men Are Naturally More Attractive Than Women (no Homo) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 18, 2017
Ehiscotch:
Women sef get low self-esteem & confidence.
A woman can't go anywhere without make up, when she does she can't raise her head high; but when she has spent the last hour laying foundation & doing all sort of art , she'd start feeling super.
Let's not even talk about surgeries & co.
Even after the make up, they still filter their pictures for that perfect selfie.
But all these are in an effort to look attractive or sexual appealing to their male counterparts.
Them go do face job, lip job, face lifts, asx jobs, breast jobs all in a bid to appeal to men.
Even though men claim to love women looking natural and that beauty lies on the inside, you still them drooling after the big boobbs and aass.

How many women do you know (not talking about celebrities) who have done a face job etc? Sure it's mostly women who do such but a few doesn't speak for the majority
Re: Fact! Men Are Naturally More Attractive Than Women (no Homo) by AyamConfidence(m): 2:32pm On Apr 18, 2017
lovelygurl:

Hahaha well at least it's small grin

I don't agree with op. I wouldn't say women are more beautiful than men too. It just depends on your definition beauty. There are many girls who don't even know how to make up lol and there are guys who aren't 'natural' e.g taking this and that in order to get a 6 pack.
It just happens that the pressure to look a certain way is more on girls than boys
I sha know say I fine pass many girls facially and structurally...wella sef and I have potbelly ooo as young as I am

Izit our fault that girls like to impress us?
Re: Fact! Men Are Naturally More Attractive Than Women (no Homo) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 18, 2017
AyamConfidence:
I sha know say I fine pass many girls facially and structurally...wella sef and I have potbelly ooo as young as I am

Izit our fault that girls like to impress us?

Lol but guys also try to impress girls grin

You also try to impress girls with your potbelly grin
Re: Fact! Men Are Naturally More Attractive Than Women (no Homo) by AyamConfidence(m): 2:41pm On Apr 18, 2017
lovelygurl:

Lol but guys also try to impress girls grin

You also try to impress girls with your potbelly grin
yes sometimes... I personally can't remember when last I tried to impress a girl... Mba that's falling of hand na

I thoue girls were more attracted to packs and stuff not pot
Re: Fact! Men Are Naturally More Attractive Than Women (no Homo) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 18, 2017
AyamConfidence:
yes sometimes... I personally can't remember when last I tried to impress a girl... Mba that's falling of hand na

I thoue girls were more attracted to packs and stuff not pot

You that I saw flirting with a girl yesterday, even acting like a gentleman grin
Re: Fact! Men Are Naturally More Attractive Than Women (no Homo) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 18, 2017
Erngie:
You are so gay.

Someone should really tell him.
Re: Fact! Men Are Naturally More Attractive Than Women (no Homo) by faith551(m): 2:47am On Apr 19, 2017
lovelygurl:
Oh my goodness. That dude is soooooo aaaah kiss kiss

Jeez those eyes, I can't grin

child of the world
Re: Fact! Men Are Naturally More Attractive Than Women (no Homo) by Safiaa(f): 2:57am On Apr 19, 2017
Ok..so what?

Is it your 'natural beauty' that you want to use to attract fellow men? I dont understand the essence of this thread. Whats your point?

Because for most women, we dont give a shiit. We dont caree. This your thread is kinda zesty, i wont lie.

1 Like

Re: Fact! Men Are Naturally More Attractive Than Women (no Homo) by Nobody: 3:05am On Apr 19, 2017
Na wa oo, every girl denies make-up here....which one is light make up....
And that mumu that is shouting mixed race guys....Gbafuooo dia

1 Like

Re: Fact! Men Are Naturally More Attractive Than Women (no Homo) by Nobody: 6:10am On Apr 19, 2017
faith551:

child of the world

Child of Jupiter learn to mind your own business undecided
Re: Fact! Men Are Naturally More Attractive Than Women (no Homo) by czarr(m): 6:34am On Apr 19, 2017
Op, girls calling you gay are girls who know you are saying the truth and don't have any concrete evidence to say otherwise and want to make you look bad for deflating their over inflated ego cheesy

And the guys calling you gay are secretly gay cos its proven that guys who often call others gay are gay on the down low so don't mind them, they try to project It on someone so people don't notice and associate it with them.

When you know what you are saying is borne out of logic and concrete reasoning, you don't have to explain to anyone that you are not gay for saying the truth!
What you said is the TRUTH and nothing but the TRUTH!

3 Likes

Re: Fact! Men Are Naturally More Attractive Than Women (no Homo) by Officialkenshin(m): 7:11am On Apr 19, 2017
lovelygurl:

lol child of jupiter, lwkmd o.
Re: Fact! Men Are Naturally More Attractive Than Women (no Homo) by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 19, 2017
Officialkenshin:

lol child of jupiter, lwkmd o.

Lol he lives in Jupiter grin That's where he claims his location is grin
Re: Fact! Men Are Naturally More Attractive Than Women (no Homo) by Officialkenshin(m): 7:20am On Apr 19, 2017
lovelygurl:

Lol he lives in Jupiter grin That's where he claims his location is grin

lol i like girls like you when get mouth, relationship no they ever boring cheesy
Re: Fact! Men Are Naturally More Attractive Than Women (no Homo) by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 19, 2017
Officialkenshin:

lol i like girls like you when get mouth, relationship no they ever boring cheesy

Lol not until we start getting on your nerves with our mouth grin
Re: Fact! Men Are Naturally More Attractive Than Women (no Homo) by Officialkenshin(m): 8:04am On Apr 19, 2017
lovelygurl:

Lol not until we start getting on your nerves with our mouth grin

nah most girls i don date we hardly quarrel, na just distance they scatter the relationship.
Re: Fact! Men Are Naturally More Attractive Than Women (no Homo) by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 19, 2017
Officialkenshin:

nah most girls i don date we hardly quarrel, na just distance they scatter the relationship.

Awww sad
Re: Fact! Men Are Naturally More Attractive Than Women (no Homo) by Officialkenshin(m): 9:09am On Apr 19, 2017
lovelygurl:

Awww sad

yeah, where are you from?
Re: Fact! Men Are Naturally More Attractive Than Women (no Homo) by faith551(m): 11:46am On Apr 19, 2017
lovelygurl:

obviously u took it serious, was kidding tho
Re: Fact! Men Are Naturally More Attractive Than Women (no Homo) by teebagy: 2:32pm On Sep 19, 2021
Ehiscotch:
Women sef get low self-esteem & confidence.
A woman can't go anywhere without make up, when she does she can't raise her head high; but when she has spent the last hour laying foundation & doing all sort of art , she'd start feeling super.
Let's not even talk about surgeries & co.
Even after the make up, they still filter their pictures for that perfect selfie.
But all these are in an effort to look attractive or sexual appealing to their male counterparts.
Them go do face job, lip job, face lifts, asx jobs, breast jobs all in a bid to appeal to men.
Even though men claim to love women looking natural and that beauty lies on the inside, you still them drooling after the big boobbs and aass.
Facts
Re: Fact! Men Are Naturally More Attractive Than Women (no Homo) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 19, 2021
It is true. With the presence of filters, effects,make up, push-up bras,waist trainer etc, the deception is on another level. But for men like us, what we are in clothes is what you get when we are naked angry. No deception at all.
Re: Fact! Men Are Naturally More Attractive Than Women (no Homo) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 19, 2021
lovelygurl:
Oh my goodness. That dude is soooooo aaaah kiss kiss

Jeez those eyes, I can't grin
REST!

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Important Rules Of Manhood Every Nigerian Guy Must Obey / Why Are Zimbabwe Women So Beautiful / Is He Interested In Me.?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.