Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,122 members, 7,852,809 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:11 AM

'you Can't Cheat On A Girlfriend, You Only Cheat On Wives' -reno Omokri - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'you Can't Cheat On A Girlfriend, You Only Cheat On Wives' -reno Omokri (494 Views)

Slim,booty Tall Girls Are The Worst Girlfriend You Will Ever Date See Reasons / "Men Only Cheat When Their Woman Is Lacking In The Bedroom" - Twitter User Blame / You Can't Cheat On A Girlfriend, You Can Only Cheat On A Wife - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'you Can't Cheat On A Girlfriend, You Only Cheat On Wives' -reno Omokri by exellent91(m): 10:55am On Apr 18, 2017
Sharing his thoughts on cheating through his Facebook movement #RenosNuggets. ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's spokespersoon, Reno Omokri, has disclosed that one can only cheat on a wife, not a girlfriend.

He went further to disclose that sex with a girlfriend is cheating on its own, as sex is exclusively for married people. Do you agree with him?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/you-cant-cheat-on-girlfriend-you-only_18.html

Lalasticlala

Re: 'you Can't Cheat On A Girlfriend, You Only Cheat On Wives' -reno Omokri by IamAirforce1: 10:57am On Apr 18, 2017
You no make sense at all.
Re: 'you Can't Cheat On A Girlfriend, You Only Cheat On Wives' -reno Omokri by leunamme93(m): 10:59am On Apr 18, 2017
Re: 'you Can't Cheat On A Girlfriend, You Only Cheat On Wives' -reno Omokri by fernandooleku(m): 10:59am On Apr 18, 2017
meaning i fit call with my sim but not with my phone, abi? cos ayam not understanding
Re: 'you Can't Cheat On A Girlfriend, You Only Cheat On Wives' -reno Omokri by edimolu(m): 11:01am On Apr 18, 2017
Gbam....i agree with you
Re: 'you Can't Cheat On A Girlfriend, You Only Cheat On Wives' -reno Omokri by GloriaNinja(f): 11:06am On Apr 18, 2017
WASTE OF SPERM
Re: 'you Can't Cheat On A Girlfriend, You Only Cheat On Wives' -reno Omokri by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 18, 2017
DaddyReno, are you telling us you dinnur gbensh any other girl aside wifey?
Re: 'you Can't Cheat On A Girlfriend, You Only Cheat On Wives' -reno Omokri by LethargiQue: 11:17am On Apr 18, 2017
Aderola15:

How on God's own Earth did you interpret it like this??

Nawao..
Re: 'you Can't Cheat On A Girlfriend, You Only Cheat On Wives' -reno Omokri by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 18, 2017
When two individuals commits to each other and one decides to break that commitment behind the other's back...it's cheating. So there's cheating between boyfriend and girlfriend. While on the other hand, such relationship isn't Godly so they're invariably cheating on God.
Re: 'you Can't Cheat On A Girlfriend, You Only Cheat On Wives' -reno Omokri by Jay542(m): 12:37pm On Apr 18, 2017
Aderola15:
Oya mi lenu ooangry
Re: 'you Can't Cheat On A Girlfriend, You Only Cheat On Wives' -reno Omokri by LegalBaby(f): 1:05pm On Apr 18, 2017
Trash

1 Like

Re: 'you Can't Cheat On A Girlfriend, You Only Cheat On Wives' -reno Omokri by Bambog(m): 1:09pm On Apr 18, 2017

(1) (Reply)

My Heartache; Learned Advice Please / 10 Amazing Ways To Increase Romance / Nobody Believes Me When I Say I Never Had An Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.