Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

"Men Only Cheat When Their Woman Is Lacking In The Bedroom" - Twitter User Blame - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Men Only Cheat When Their Woman Is Lacking In The Bedroom" - Twitter User Blame (18325 Views)

Why Do Women Crave To Cheat When Hurt By Their Man / A Woman Urging Men To Suck Their Woman Breast To Avoid Cancer Went Viral / I Plan To Cheat When I Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Men Only Cheat When Their Woman Is Lacking In The Bedroom" - Twitter User Blame by made4naijamusic: 11:47am On Dec 12, 2018
A Twitter user has said women are responsible for men's infidelity and he proceeded to highlight the ways women make men cheat.

According to @216Midas:

Men only cheat when their woman is lacking in the bedroom. Women who get cheated on need to question where they went wrong. Men are naturally loyal to anyone who proves themselves worthy.

He added:

Women don't take enough accountability when they get cheated on. It's not always the man's fault, a lot of times the woman simply deserved to be cheated on.

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/10/nigerian-pastor-girlfriend-sex-tape-leaked-online-video/

6 Likes

Re: "Men Only Cheat When Their Woman Is Lacking In The Bedroom" - Twitter User Blame by made4naijamusic: 11:47am On Dec 12, 2018
More

1 Like

Re: "Men Only Cheat When Their Woman Is Lacking In The Bedroom" - Twitter User Blame by IamD18: 11:51am On Dec 12, 2018
The only partner a man owe his loyalty and faithfulness is his wife. That's why I always frown at men cheating on their wives.

As for girlfriends; They have no right to complain when cheated on because they are nothing but sexual-objects and trash-cans created by God for men to dispose their sperms when Hot.

You are condemned and deserve no respect from a man if you are a non-virgin without a husband.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Men Only Cheat When Their Woman Is Lacking In The Bedroom" - Twitter User Blame by clive2u(m): 11:52am On Dec 12, 2018
not just that one o, the list is long.
just pray for a good one

1 Like

Re: "Men Only Cheat When Their Woman Is Lacking In The Bedroom" - Twitter User Blame by Annie55: 12:55pm On Dec 12, 2018
Someone will just wake up and the only thing that will hungry him is to say rubbish.
Some men are just not monogamous, so no amount of perfection (if there's anything like that) will make them stay.

Don't go blaming it on women. It goes both ways.

Rather than cheat, freaking break up, except you're married of course. You need higher powers for that.

15 Likes

Re: "Men Only Cheat When Their Woman Is Lacking In The Bedroom" - Twitter User Blame by OgeFather(m): 1:50pm On Dec 12, 2018
He's right , I've been a in situation that felt like juju but the thing is the girl sabi dance kukere wella

She sabi cook
She's clean
She dresses right for every occasion
She's respectful

Give me one reason why I should be spending money and time with all the sneaking and lies involved to get what I have in abundance

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Men Only Cheat When Their Woman Is Lacking In The Bedroom" - Twitter User Blame by agylistic77: 1:50pm On Dec 12, 2018
Liar
Re: "Men Only Cheat When Their Woman Is Lacking In The Bedroom" - Twitter User Blame by BENkuzy: 1:50pm On Dec 12, 2018
Ahh
Re: "Men Only Cheat When Their Woman Is Lacking In The Bedroom" - Twitter User Blame by Sirheny007(m): 1:51pm On Dec 12, 2018
[s]
Annie55:
Someone will just wake up and the only thing that will hungry him is to say rubbish.
Some men are just not monogamous, so no amount of perfection (if there's anything like that) will make them stay.

Rather than cheat, freaking break up, except you're married of course. You need higher powers for that.
[/s]

Men NATURALLY WILL NOT CHEAT on any woman who proves herself worthy.
Let that sink in.
tongue

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Men Only Cheat When Their Woman Is Lacking In The Bedroom" - Twitter User Blame by egwekwe: 1:51pm On Dec 12, 2018
C
Re: "Men Only Cheat When Their Woman Is Lacking In The Bedroom" - Twitter User Blame by ZombieTAMER: 1:51pm On Dec 12, 2018
This is a bloody lie...

Men cheat because of lack of adventure
Re: "Men Only Cheat When Their Woman Is Lacking In The Bedroom" - Twitter User Blame by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 12, 2018
Yinmu
Men that cheating is in their dna,even if u give dem elephant style,monkey style,snake style,they will still cheat,even if u are d most quiet lady on earth, dey will still cheat!!!..nothing in this world can make a man faithful,absolutely NOTHING

32 Likes

Re: "Men Only Cheat When Their Woman Is Lacking In The Bedroom" - Twitter User Blame by Baybii: 1:51pm On Dec 12, 2018
What kind of nonsense talk is this, this hot afternoon?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Men Only Cheat When Their Woman Is Lacking In The Bedroom" - Twitter User Blame by Lexusgs430: 1:51pm On Dec 12, 2018
Not true.....

We just love all varieties of stew......

4 Likes

Re: "Men Only Cheat When Their Woman Is Lacking In The Bedroom" - Twitter User Blame by EgusiShankly: 1:51pm On Dec 12, 2018
shut up!
just shut up if nothing to say

4 Likes

Re: "Men Only Cheat When Their Woman Is Lacking In The Bedroom" - Twitter User Blame by marvin906(m): 1:52pm On Dec 12, 2018
even if a woman fvck pass p.orn star for bed a man that wants to cheat will still do it..
I don't know why God programmed men like that

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Men Only Cheat When Their Woman Is Lacking In The Bedroom" - Twitter User Blame by stanliwise(m): 1:52pm On Dec 12, 2018
All this Endtime twitter users done come again o. Na dem sabi. Meanwhile...

1 Like

Re: "Men Only Cheat When Their Woman Is Lacking In The Bedroom" - Twitter User Blame by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 12, 2018
Exactly dear
Annie55:

Re: "Men Only Cheat When Their Woman Is Lacking In The Bedroom" - Twitter User Blame by tracyfemmmm: 1:52pm On Dec 12, 2018
IamD18:
The only partner a man owe his loyalty and faithfulness is his wife. That's why I always frown at men cheating on their wives.

As for girlfriends; They have no right to complain when cheated on because they are nothing but sexual-objects and trash-cans created by God for men to dispose their sperms when Hot.

You are condemned and deserve no respect from a man if you are a non-virgin without a husband.

You will still marry one so call sexual trash-can that 15 men have deposited sperm into. cheesy

22 Likes

Re: "Men Only Cheat When Their Woman Is Lacking In The Bedroom" - Twitter User Blame by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 12, 2018
If you like do monkey style for him, if he is gonna cheat, he will.

Some men are just dogs!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Men Only Cheat When Their Woman Is Lacking In The Bedroom" - Twitter User Blame by Bacteriologist(m): 1:53pm On Dec 12, 2018
Wrong. Once a cheater always a cheater.

I like to think that a good percentage of men are polygamous in nature. Perhaps to balance the unequal ratio of women to men.

But nevertheless it's just basic humanity to be loyal to one spouse.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Men Only Cheat When Their Woman Is Lacking In The Bedroom" - Twitter User Blame by kolafolabi(m): 1:53pm On Dec 12, 2018
I don't think so.. Some men like women naturally. It runs through their veins.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Men Only Cheat When Their Woman Is Lacking In The Bedroom" - Twitter User Blame by Rextizzle(m): 1:55pm On Dec 12, 2018
Naija girls are becoming stupid by the day.
Re: "Men Only Cheat When Their Woman Is Lacking In The Bedroom" - Twitter User Blame by Yuceeluv(f): 1:55pm On Dec 12, 2018
angry

1 Like

Re: "Men Only Cheat When Their Woman Is Lacking In The Bedroom" - Twitter User Blame by stanliwise(m): 1:55pm On Dec 12, 2018
IamD18:

As for girlfriends; They have no right to complain when cheated on [s]because they are nothing but sexual-objects and trash-cans created by God for men to dispose their sperms when Hot.[/s]

[s]You are condemned and deserve no respect from a man if you are a non-]virgin without a husband.[/s]
Here comes the black man with black brain.

14 Likes

Re: "Men Only Cheat When Their Woman Is Lacking In The Bedroom" - Twitter User Blame by Rextizzle(m): 1:55pm On Dec 12, 2018
Naija girls are becoming stupid by the day...

1 Like

Re: "Men Only Cheat When Their Woman Is Lacking In The Bedroom" - Twitter User Blame by Pavore9: 1:56pm On Dec 12, 2018
Take responsibility and stop blaming others for your lure to promiscuity, it is not as if that is tenable before your Creator.

2 Likes

Re: "Men Only Cheat When Their Woman Is Lacking In The Bedroom" - Twitter User Blame by tealaw(m): 1:58pm On Dec 12, 2018
Let's not spare words. one Toto dey tire person. Simple and plain.

5 Likes

Re: "Men Only Cheat When Their Woman Is Lacking In The Bedroom" - Twitter User Blame by Hannahbanana(f): 1:58pm On Dec 12, 2018
I just hope you have sisters or relatives that are ladies.

1 Like

Re: "Men Only Cheat When Their Woman Is Lacking In The Bedroom" - Twitter User Blame by Promismike(m): 2:00pm On Dec 12, 2018
My bro na lie
Re: "Men Only Cheat When Their Woman Is Lacking In The Bedroom" - Twitter User Blame by infogenius(m): 2:01pm On Dec 12, 2018
@twitter user.

Your opinion is very wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imo State University Chemistry Department Lecturer (Professor) Caught On Tape. / Dating Someone You Like: How Long Should You Wait? / Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.