Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:33 AM

How Can You Get The Truth From A Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can You Get The Truth From A Lady? (743 Views)

Beautiful Truth From A Mother / Let's Talk Feminism: Sifting the Truth from the Myth / The Truth About Lightskin Females! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can You Get The Truth From A Lady? by GTBaba: 7:30pm On Jan 02, 2010
If U're almost sure your lady cheated on you, and you want her to confirm this, How can you get the fact from her or make her confess especially if she is the hardened type.
Don't tell me to forget her, because I'm already aware of the option, I just want a workable move.
Please the Ladies in the house should help out or Guys with a similar experience that worked.
Re: How Can You Get The Truth From A Lady? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 02, 2010
GTBaba:

If U're almost sure your lady cheated on you, and you want her to confirm this, How can you get the fact from her or make her confess especially if she is the hardened type.
Don't tell me to forget her, because I'm already aware of the option, I just want a workable move.
Please the Ladies in the house should help out or Guys with a similar experience that worked.

Sadly,this is the best option.Either you forgive a cheating partner OR forget her.That way,you save yourself the excrutiating mental torture that will ensue.
Re: How Can You Get The Truth From A Lady? by GTBaba: 2:47pm On Jan 03, 2010
U're ryt but sometimes u just want to confirm it atleast to justify all the pains U're going thru.
Its worse when U feel it has to do with friends or someone close.
Knowing would make one feel bad but will also feel like a victory for me at the end, and to know how bad some friends could be.
Re: How Can You Get The Truth From A Lady? by freecocoa(f): 2:57pm On Jan 03, 2010
U said u r sure she cheated.watelse do u want her 2 say or do u want her 2 repeat d act wt u watchin b4 u'll knw wat 2 do?u dnt hav 2 force her 2 confess,its either u 4give her or u let her go.y do u even want 2 hear it 4rm her?if u re sure den u nid nt ask questn.
Re: How Can You Get The Truth From A Lady? by sholababa: 3:01pm On Jan 03, 2010
build up evidence against her, and show her the evidence and make her confess to it. if she refuse to tell truth, she does nt care about u, meaning that u should nt waste urtime with her. if she an nigerian girl, becarefull, they can be very smart minded in outsmarting men. a fact. stay strong
Re: How Can You Get The Truth From A Lady? by Kelvinj(m): 3:08pm On Jan 03, 2010
There's notin 2 justify lol, but if u wanna find out, u shld know your way. Like a girl i 1ce had that tells me all d men she slept with when am ban ging her brains out,  How funny
Re: How Can You Get The Truth From A Lady? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 03, 2010
@ Poster

She hasnt admitted to it so why do you say you are sure? Is it just a feeling you have
Re: How Can You Get The Truth From A Lady? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 03, 2010
Unfortunately, if a woman is determined to keep a secret, chances are it will follow her to her grave. If she confesses, then what? It's more than likely you'll leave her anyway.
However, Methinks that if u don't want to be told to forget her, i believe you can forgive her. So forgive her anyway. Hopefully u'll find out that the suspicion was a figment of an overactive imagination.
Re: How Can You Get The Truth From A Lady? by freecocoa(f): 3:33pm On Jan 03, 2010
@ sholababa,ur eng has improvd ovanyt oo,but u cnt sim 2 leave d word an.u re definitely an nigerian.
Re: How Can You Get The Truth From A Lady? by sholababa: 5:48pm On Jan 03, 2010
@ freecoca, yes am a nigerian, but am an lost nigerian, particulary from (Hausa Tribe) that was taken away from africa years ago and place on a an island called jamaica. does nt mean some  1 can speak like a nigerian, act like 1, does nt mean they have to be one. I know it may seem to good to be true, but believe when it is! embarassed
Re: How Can You Get The Truth From A Lady? by GTBaba: 6:23pm On Jan 03, 2010
The truth is that the guy involved got drunk sometime ago while we 're on a outing and gave a lead to the fact but got to his senses b4 finally letting out the whole cat from the bag.
So U all can see why am sure.
I know I need to forgive/dump my girl but I need to have my facts right so that i can correct my friend, and possibly prevent him from deadly revenge on such matter in the future.
Re: How Can You Get The Truth From A Lady? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 03, 2010
Prevent him from revenge? Did u mean to type 'me' instead of 'him'? Why would he want to take revenge?
Re: How Can You Get The Truth From A Lady? by GTBaba: 8:01pm On Jan 03, 2010
I mean if he should straff anoda frds girl in the future , He may not be that lucky to avoid revenge, which could be in any form.
Hav U ever tried to find out why friends or groups fight or kill each other, it's mostly for money or for women.
Re: How Can You Get The Truth From A Lady? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 03, 2010
@ Poster

The guy got drunk and told you? How do you even know he's telling the truth. Guys lie about such things all the time. If I were you, I'd think twice about it!
Re: How Can You Get The Truth From A Lady? by 190: 8:41pm On Jan 03, 2010
the best way to get a truth from a lady is by strangling her almost to the point of death~
Re: How Can You Get The Truth From A Lady? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 03, 2010
If that's the case, i wonder how u intend to go abt it.
It's a sticky situation really, cos u don't even know for certain. If u ask her and u're wrong, u end up looking like a jerk. Like i said earlier, u might as well forgive her and get on wt ur life. Who knows? You might be reading more into it than there actually is. If there's a rat, it usually shows itself plainly sooner or later. For now, stop fretting, cos there's nothing u can do abt it anyway.
Re: How Can You Get The Truth From A Lady? by MyneWhite1(f): 9:14pm On Jan 03, 2010
Just tell the truth yourself and you'll be fine.
Re: How Can You Get The Truth From A Lady? by elecktra(f): 11:21pm On Jan 03, 2010
i once heard of a saying that goes what you dont know will not hurt you i think you should just let go if you made up your mind to leave her just let things be of what use will knowing if ur g/f cheated on you be anyways undecided undecided
Re: How Can You Get The Truth From A Lady? by kpolli(m): 9:27am On Jan 04, 2010
annoy her n lie u cheated n dont send her

(1) (Reply)

Can I Still Trust Her? / partner / First Night Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.