Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Can I Still Trust Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Still Trust Her? (742 Views)

You Have To Trust Her Before She Can Do This / I Still Love Her But I Dnt Trust Her Anymore / She Feels I Dont Trust Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Still Trust Her? by Toppytee(m): 5:36pm On Jan 19, 2010
I have been dating my girl for almost 4years now,out of those four years we had spent like two years staying far from each other.My fear comes from what she told me last year June & she repeated it last week,she said if i should leave her that except she didnt get to see me after she get married but if she do she will cheat on her husband.My fear now is that is that not too much of a commitment?Candid opinon pls,if all you want to do is to insult me pls dont make comment.
Re: Can I Still Trust Her? by TOPE20001(f): 5:39pm On Jan 19, 2010
Lmao . . . .Funny thread grin
How old is ur gf? undecided
Re: Can I Still Trust Her? by Toppytee(m): 5:46pm On Jan 19, 2010
She is 24.
Re: Can I Still Trust Her? by Habib16(m): 5:51pm On Jan 19, 2010
Sorry
Re: Can I Still Trust Her? by bubugul(f): 5:52pm On Jan 19, 2010
Toppytee:

if all you want to do is to insult me pls dont make comment.
we have freedom of speech in nairaland,  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Can I Still Trust Her? by TOPE20001(f): 5:56pm On Jan 19, 2010
Toppytee:

She is 24.

wow shocked
and she said sumthin as dumb as if she marries someone else, she wud still be still be sleepin with u? undecided
some girls dont knw how to talk . . seriously lipsrsealed
Re: Can I Still Trust Her? by elecktra(f): 6:05pm On Jan 19, 2010
in trying to tell you how much she likes you she messed up by allowing her tongue to slip, am sure she is just trying to express how

much she wants to be with you but she expressed it in the dumbest way ever just sit her down and tell her how you feel abt wat she said if she still insists,

then brother run for dear life
Re: Can I Still Trust Her? by deniyor: 6:09pm On Jan 19, 2010
dont worry abt it. its just talk
Re: Can I Still Trust Her? by mcnepow(m): 6:15pm On Jan 19, 2010
Since she is insistin u wuld stil wire ha even afta mariage 2 anoda man, guy dat one no supose be ya problm. About ha doin same to u if u marry ha, dnt wory urself cos she aint gonna do it. Shes only sayin u r her most priced & she'd fancy ha future wit u bt she talk am in a wronggggg way.
Re: Can I Still Trust Her? by Habib16(m): 6:19pm On Jan 19, 2010
More advises Pls! The guy no fit sleep!!
Re: Can I Still Trust Her? by ritze(m): 6:02am On Jan 20, 2010
of all the guy she's had, u r the best
she is just obsessed with you
that's not to say she would cheat on you if u get merried
it happens very welllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
dont tell me u neva heard of that
she just cant love any other person the way she loves you, hence she cant resist you in the future
Maybe you dont know many married Men and Women did not marry their most luved dude due to so many resons
i.e GENOTYPE, RELIGION, PARENTS to metion a few
no wahala OK?
Re: Can I Still Trust Her? by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 20, 2010
very funny, I must say the girl is childish and she can be trusted
Re: Can I Still Trust Her? by unban190: 9:38am On Jan 20, 2010
Habib16:

More advises Pls! The guy no fit sleep!!

best comment on nland 2010 so far~
Re: Can I Still Trust Her? by FBS: 10:54am On Jan 20, 2010
I want to assume she said it out of naivety and "love".
If you read between the lines, what she meant was. . .It's either you or no else.

My 0.2222 cfa.
Re: Can I Still Trust Her? by kpolli(m): 3:12pm On Jan 20, 2010
then ur koko must be huge
Re: Can I Still Trust Her? by sweetpie23: 5:36pm On Jan 20, 2010
no comment
Re: Can I Still Trust Her? by TMONEYs(m): 6:07pm On Jan 20, 2010
First, when you are with her did you always give her attention, are you a caring guy, hope you are not the type that is always after sex. some ladies can say something and they don't mean it.
Re: Can I Still Trust Her? by neily(f): 5:24am On Jan 21, 2010
She is trying to let u know how she feels about u. That she can't imagine a life without u, it doesn't mean she will cheat on u nor she cheats now. The only problem is the way the puts it. I think she loves u much.

(1) (Reply)

What Do Girls Really Want? / .......... / Wt Wuld I Give Him On His Bday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.