Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,501 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

I Pity Ladies Engaging In Anal Sex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Pity Ladies Engaging In Anal Sex (17582 Views)

Lady Rushed To The Hospital After Engaging In Anal Sex / A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist / Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Pity Ladies Engaging In Anal Sex by drezzyx(m): 11:46pm On Apr 19, 2017
shoooo!!! for nose and ear too lol, u nid crious deliverance.
Re: I Pity Ladies Engaging In Anal Sex by Nobody: 4:44am On Apr 22, 2017
Lashort:
I'm not intending to be disgusting but I can think of those moments when you have to use the loo and you're constipated and you are squizzing really hard, tears rolling from your eyes, the pain being unbearable just because of that little thing taking a long time to get out and you're just sitting there squizzing and squizzing.

Re: I Pity Ladies Engaging In Anal Sex by Eddygourdo(m): 7:30am On Apr 22, 2017
Safiaa:
Its something i may try with my husband.
lovely. When can we get married. Please pay no heed to that dullard who knows nothing about sex. They come with the anus is made for defecation. So mouth was made for sex and not eating abi ? That's why its fine to lick people's gentitals. Biko everywhere is meant for sex and can be enjoyed when done properly.

4 Likes

Re: I Pity Ladies Engaging In Anal Sex by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 22, 2017
obadizena:

I love watching that squeezing face, seeing tears of relief rolling down from the eyes as the stuff is being expelled from the bunghole.
Watching the pusssy....... Do u have a Piercedclit or unpierced clit ring?

I'm 15, so go away with your nonsense

Ughhhhh
Re: I Pity Ladies Engaging In Anal Sex by MrCork: 6:17pm On Apr 22, 2017
TMTR:
Come on, like seriously your vaginal has already been drilled, why then allow your asshole to also be drilled. It doesn't make sense to me, only if you females know the risks involved in anal sex, you won't think of it in fact the thought of it disgusts me.. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
With the rate at which ladies now engage in anal sex, I think we will soon have a generation of adults using diaperstongue

To the ladies if your guy ask for anal sex, tell him to go deep his dick inside the toilet because I honestly don't see the difference..

And to the guys, I know most of you(except you gay) won't like your ass to be drilled why drill someone' own...

Say no to anal sex, the asshole is meant for passing out shit not for sexual activities (sticking in your dicks) that's what the vaginal is there for and be contended with it.

#saynotoanalsex

...0ga.. go an sit down some were johhhh....annnasex is great and black women lovvvvit(no ofeeense) angry

1 Like

Re: I Pity Ladies Engaging In Anal Sex by MrCork: 6:20pm On Apr 22, 2017
Lashort:

Ughhhhh

..Sweerry ignore that little boy mennnn..let's talk. ..so why yu prefer annnalsexc?- smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Pity Ladies Engaging In Anal Sex by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 22, 2017
MrCork:

..Sweerry ignore that little boy mennnn..let's talk. ..so why yu prefer annnalsexc?- smiley
look who we have here cool grin
Re: I Pity Ladies Engaging In Anal Sex by Phreshmann12(m): 6:25pm On Apr 22, 2017
pls wat is anal sex?? grin
Re: I Pity Ladies Engaging In Anal Sex by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 22, 2017
obadizena:

I love watching that squeezing face, seeing tears of relief rolling down from the eyes as the stuff is being expelled from the bunghole.
Watching the pusssy....... Do u have a Piercedclit or unpierced clit ring?

You called me tongue
Re: I Pity Ladies Engaging In Anal Sex by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 22, 2017
MrCork:

when did I ever say I prefer that ?

Mxm

Sick minded people
Re: I Pity Ladies Engaging In Anal Sex by CrownStarPro(m): 7:53pm On Apr 22, 2017
Ladies and gentlemen... The ear is the next target.
Take note
Re: I Pity Ladies Engaging In Anal Sex by MrCork: 7:56pm On Apr 22, 2017
Lashort:
when did I ever say I prefer that ?

Mxm

Sick minded people

..calm down sweeettat..read yur last post...you said yu like annnalsecxx and that that boy should not ask you dumb question..be proud ..you like it undecided
Re: I Pity Ladies Engaging In Anal Sex by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 22, 2017
MrCork:

..calm down sweeettat..read yur last post...you said yu like annnalsecxx and that that boy should not ask you dumb question..be proud ..you like it undecided

Stop calling me your sweetheart cause I'm not your sweetheart. I didn't say I like that (wtf) That person Misquoted me, he actually changed my post.....
Re: I Pity Ladies Engaging In Anal Sex by ottalo1(m): 8:11pm On Apr 22, 2017
Why do some ladies always complain about their partner after they have used
cucumber to destroy their pleasure island, tomorrow they get married to one innocent young man and they will say he cannot satisfy them.
How can he satisfy you when you turn the narrow road to double lane?
Re: I Pity Ladies Engaging In Anal Sex by MrCork: 8:13pm On Apr 22, 2017
Lashort:

Stop calling me your sweetheart cause I'm not your sweetheart. I didn't say I like that (wtf) That person Misquoted me, he actually changed my post.....

..sweet tatt..plis calm down & stop lying. We read your post & your clearly say you like annnalsexxc..it's ok. ..tell they truth & you stand a shance dating London guy like me!..STOP LYING! .. undecided
Re: I Pity Ladies Engaging In Anal Sex by kullozone(m): 8:15pm On Apr 22, 2017
Lashort:

Ughhhhh

What're you doing here? This thread is for adults.... And who gave you the phone you're using to spoil your little self?
Re: I Pity Ladies Engaging In Anal Sex by LePrezident(m): 8:18pm On Apr 22, 2017
Lashort:

Lol
Re: I Pity Ladies Engaging In Anal Sex by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 22, 2017
MrCork:

..sweet tatt..plis calm down & stop lying. We read your post & your clearly say you like annnalsexxc..it's ok. ..tell they truth & you stand a shance dating London guy like me!..STOP LYING! .. undecided

I would be ashamed of myself if I was living in London and I was typing the kind of English that you're typing. You prolly went there by a boat now you think you're slick

Useless
Re: I Pity Ladies Engaging In Anal Sex by MrCork: 8:35pm On Apr 22, 2017
Lashort:

I would be ashamed of myself if I was living in London and I was typing the kind of English that you're typing. You prolly went there by a boat now you think you're slick

Useless

...calm down sweets tatt..if you combine all yur 10 boyfriend salarys...they cannot aford my bmw...no shance on earth. ....have you beeento London?..I Ronnt tink so (no oofeense) !! undecided
Re: I Pity Ladies Engaging In Anal Sex by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 22, 2017
Piercedclit:

You called me tongue

How'ld I know u're not also another 15yrs old girl discussing anal sex with adults? tongue
Re: I Pity Ladies Engaging In Anal Sex by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 22, 2017
MrCork:

...calm down sweets tatt..if you combine all yur 10 boyfriend salarys...they cannot aford my bmw...no shance on earth. ....have you beeento London?..I Ronnt tink so (no oofeense) !! undecided

(Yawn)
Re: I Pity Ladies Engaging In Anal Sex by Kemperor: 8:49pm On Apr 22, 2017
Hole is hole.
Pussy hole...
Ass hole...
Mouth hole...
They all perform wonders...
Re: I Pity Ladies Engaging In Anal Sex by MrCork: 9:52pm On Apr 22, 2017
Lashort:

(Yawn)

...sweet tatt do you realise you taking to a Londoner wit Moiney an I can have you when I want...MOINEY TALKS!! undecided
Re: I Pity Ladies Engaging In Anal Sex by LePrezident(m): 9:59pm On Apr 22, 2017
Lashort:

(Yawn)

Lol, hope you see what I was tell you about MrCork
Re: I Pity Ladies Engaging In Anal Sex by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 22, 2017
obadizena:

How'ld I know u're not also another 15yrs old girl discussing anal sex with adults? tongue

Lol
I heard my name that's why i answered. I don't have an interest in the topic of discuss
Re: I Pity Ladies Engaging In Anal Sex by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 22, 2017
LePrezident:

Lol, hope you see what I was tell you about MrCork

Yeah! Lol I get it, he actually thinks he's funny

Nuisance
Re: I Pity Ladies Engaging In Anal Sex by MrCork: 10:30pm On Apr 22, 2017
Lashort:

Yeah! Lol I get it, he actually thinks he's funny

Nuisance

..you commmto nairaland claimmming you like annnnallsexc((read yor last post) an then when we try to corrrrrect you...you commmup wit attitude like shinnnpanzi.....0000 GROW UP MADAM(no oofennse). undecided

1 Like

Re: I Pity Ladies Engaging In Anal Sex by hoMegas(m): 12:29am On Apr 23, 2017
FukngMynd44anus:
even tho its a guy i do it with wink its enjoyable smiley
repent
Re: I Pity Ladies Engaging In Anal Sex by Nobody: 1:09am On Apr 23, 2017
Piercedclit:

Lol
I heard my name that's why i answered. I don't have an interest in the topic of discuss

Jusr a coincidence of adjectives of some sort.
No hard feelings!
Cheers!
Re: I Pity Ladies Engaging In Anal Sex by walosky(m): 5:30am On Apr 23, 2017
Am outta here.....too many gaysssssssss!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Avoid Panties These Days (Photo) / See This Valentine Themed Food, Menu (Photos) / Slept With 83 People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.