Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,127 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

BBNaija: Uriel Oputa Begs Her State To Host Her (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Uriel Oputa Begs Her State To Host Her (Video) (46734 Views)

Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) / BBNaija: Uriel Oputa Opens Wig Store In Lekki (Photo) / Cleavage-baring Throwback Photo Of BBNaija's Uriel Gets People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa Begs Her State To Host Her (Video) by sammyuche(m): 8:19pm On Apr 18, 2017
Didn't really like her much in the house. but this was a touching. We should just accept people for who they really are.
Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa Begs Her State To Host Her (Video) by kachi08(m): 8:19pm On Apr 18, 2017
Gov. Rochas, oya, over to you.... Abeg hear the cry of ur own citizen... She is asking for home coming only. But uriel self get her own wahala.... Must you come home? Lolzzz

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa Begs Her State To Host Her (Video) by mailingdgreat: 8:19pm On Apr 18, 2017
Begging to be hosted? Na from clap e dey enter dance shaaaa. After hosting, doz Toto-hungry men wld wanna taste her sweetness, gbam!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa Begs Her State To Host Her (Video) by stefanweeks: 8:19pm On Apr 18, 2017
Host u?

U be website?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa Begs Her State To Host Her (Video) by ololadeajayi(f): 8:19pm On Apr 18, 2017
Make yu nor cry in Bisola's voice. I will do homecoming for you in my house
Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa Begs Her State To Host Her (Video) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 18, 2017
We shall host you, don't worry.
Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa Begs Her State To Host Her (Video) by Sirjohn84(m): 8:19pm On Apr 18, 2017
beg to be hosted mmm.... Nigerian too like seeking for attention... she already a star..
Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa Begs Her State To Host Her (Video) by Sunnynwa: 8:20pm On Apr 18, 2017
Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa Begs Her State To Host Her (Video) by xavieree(f): 8:20pm On Apr 18, 2017
Nland has a high population of peepz that take thingz too seriously....the gal is jus tryna b funny....and she really was

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa Begs Her State To Host Her (Video) by Mypeople2(m): 8:21pm On Apr 18, 2017
Hmm.. I never knew she is from IMO state with all her fake accent..Carry your fake accent go U.K .You still sabi speak Igbo ?Scammer
Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa Begs Her State To Host Her (Video) by mailingdgreat: 8:21pm On Apr 18, 2017
[quote author=kachi08 post=55689836]Gov. Rochas, oya, over to you.... Abeg hear the cry of ur own citizen... She is asking for home coming only. But uriel self get her own wahala.... Must you come home? Lolzzz [/quote I see Rochas dancing skelewu on reading this!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa Begs Her State To Host Her (Video) by MDCCCXXXII: 8:26pm On Apr 18, 2017
Obviously she's aware she's sliding into redundancy, so the best thing for her to do is play foolish just to get attention... grin
Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa Begs Her State To Host Her (Video) by BABANGBALI: 8:28pm On Apr 18, 2017
fatymore:
I need a 1 month job.. Any job would do... Before I go back to school.. Just a semester left before I become a graduate.. Please I need the money for my fees
i am looking for someone that will work under me, are you ready to work under me?
Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa Begs Her State To Host Her (Video) by titopius(m): 8:30pm On Apr 18, 2017
Is unfortunate don't worry I will host u in my home town
Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa Begs Her State To Host Her (Video) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 18, 2017
In due time it will come
Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa Begs Her State To Host Her (Video) by ZKOSOSO(m): 8:35pm On Apr 18, 2017
Okorocha.......?? Never...... All APC states were warned never to recognise the anti-sharia BBN......by their Sheik Bubu.....

Even Edo state no even shake bodi for our Romanian sister...!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa Begs Her State To Host Her (Video) by Kam0007: 8:37pm On Apr 18, 2017
EYAAAAAAA! WHEN OTHERS ARE BEGGED TO BE HOSTED, SOME STUPID FOOL IS BEGGING.

IDIO.T GIRL. WHAT ACCENTS? THOSE FAKE AND MADE UP ONES OR THE ONES I HAVE YET TO HEAR?

NO GO FIND JOB I.DIOT.
Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa Begs Her State To Host Her (Video) by fatymore(f): 8:37pm On Apr 18, 2017
BABANGBALI:
i am looking for someone that will work under me, are you ready to work under me?
yes I will..
Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa Begs Her State To Host Her (Video) by porozhniy(m): 8:38pm On Apr 18, 2017
I don die! grin
She don throway her accent for bush!!
Ngo baby, we on it!!!
Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa Begs Her State To Host Her (Video) by fatymore(f): 8:39pm On Apr 18, 2017
BABANGBALI:
yes I will
Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa Begs Her State To Host Her (Video) by pizzylee(m): 8:39pm On Apr 18, 2017
make dem host too ...its not beyond dea powers
Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa Begs Her State To Host Her (Video) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 18, 2017
`

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa Begs Her State To Host Her (Video) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 18, 2017
Please we have more pressing issues.
Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa Begs Her State To Host Her (Video) by Amarabae(f): 8:43pm On Apr 18, 2017
fatymore:
yes I will
shine ur eyes, not all that glitters is gold.
Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa Begs Her State To Host Her (Video) by pweeryambre: 8:44pm On Apr 18, 2017
Meanwhile people should not deceive her to become a comedian... she's not that kind of funny but she's cute... IMO state should frigging host the girl biko.
Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa Begs Her State To Host Her (Video) by Maski87: 8:44pm On Apr 18, 2017
OK you can come to my flat at mbaise road owerri and I will do better home coming for you, with chicken pepper soup big stout etc etc,we can then chill with candlelight in front of the TV in the couch in my living room, you will never forget
Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa Begs Her State To Host Her (Video) by geekybabe(f): 8:51pm On Apr 18, 2017
Uriel of oguta grin
Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa Begs Her State To Host Her (Video) by OYIBN: 8:52pm On Apr 18, 2017
What do you mean by, "Even Bisola has had homecoming". Better mind what you say so that it does not affect your post BB friendship with her.
Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa Begs Her State To Host Her (Video) by increaze: 9:01pm On Apr 18, 2017
Watch Mercy Johnson Twerk Dancing To Flavour Nabania Song At Glo Music Tour In Awka

She sabi tweak pass your girl.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rnI7esUy0s
Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa Begs Her State To Host Her (Video) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 18, 2017
begs? smiley
Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa Begs Her State To Host Her (Video) by adetayo234: 9:05pm On Apr 18, 2017
IamAirforce1:
I'm beginning to crush on this girl honestly.

She's so real and not faking it

Rochas you no kuku sabi appreciate talent...

What talent exactly?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ghana Actress Zynnell Zuh Shares Sexy Pics Ahead Of Her Nigeria's Film Premiere / Sylvester Madu Escapes Death In Cameroon (Photos) / The Love Triangle B/w Flavour Nabania , Sandra Okagbue & Anna Ebiere In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.