Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,858 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

BBNaija: Uriel Oputa Begs Her State To Host Her (Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Uriel Oputa Begs Her State To Host Her (Video) (46735 Views)

Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) / BBNaija: Uriel Oputa Opens Wig Store In Lekki (Photo) / Cleavage-baring Throwback Photo Of BBNaija's Uriel Gets People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa Begs Her State To Host Her (Video) by CplusJason: 8:44am On Apr 21, 2017
MarieSucre:

Hahaha
Father help me!

Look at how many times you have thrown slut, who're, b***h, and then look at how many times I have insulted you or your gender.

It's clear who needs a woman.
But pls don't open your mouth when you find her. You fit be fine boy but your brain na F9.
crackerspub, i told you she needs love. grin
Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa Begs Her State To Host Her (Video) by crackerspub: 3:36pm On Apr 21, 2017
CplusJason:

hahaha so funny i wonder her age.
Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa Begs Her State To Host Her (Video) by crackerspub: 3:38pm On Apr 21, 2017
MarieSucre:

Hahaha
Father help me!

Look at how many times you have thrown slut, who're, b***h, and then look at how many times I have insulted you or your gender.

It's clear who needs a woman.
But pls don't open your mouth when you find her. You fit be fine boy but your brain na F9.

Its a maniac case, bye bye morafucker
Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa Begs Her State To Host Her (Video) by MarieSucre(f): 5:32pm On Apr 21, 2017
CplusJason:
Miss an irrelevant thing like you? I only feel pity for you when you told me you lost your parents and that has affected your thinking.

May their souls continue to rest peacefully. Amin.

I have stop answering you. What do you want again?
Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa Begs Her State To Host Her (Video) by MarieSucre(f): 5:34pm On Apr 21, 2017
CplusJason:

Somebody does not understand pidgin, and is proudly beating his chest like king kong on nairaland.

For instance Bros, if I say "you FIT get sense", it means right now, you no get sense, but there is hope for your future.
Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa Begs Her State To Host Her (Video) by CplusJason: 7:25pm On Apr 21, 2017
MarieSucre:

I have stop answering you. What do you want again?
See dis mumu oh. grin

What are you feeling like? Irrelevant piece of trash. cool
Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa Begs Her State To Host Her (Video) by Siscooh: 8:30pm On Apr 21, 2017
Uriel. OMG!!! Funny!!
Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa Begs Her State To Host Her (Video) by MarieSucre(f): 3:33pm On Apr 22, 2017
CplusJason:
See dis mumu oh. grin

What are you feeling like? Irrelevant piece of trash. cool

Irrelevant piece of trash that you quoted just to write that.

Who cause dis your joblessness?
a) Buhari
b) Jonathan
c) Lack of whistle to blow
d) the fact that you're single and lonely that why you're on Nairaland 24/7
e) Your mother; who is treating you like an adult by giving you a phone.

Answe. Or don't answer. I don't care. I'm here having fun.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa Begs Her State To Host Her (Video) by MarieSucre(f): 12:15am On Jun 03, 2017
crackerspub:

Ovarian Cancer if you don't take time you will join her the same way.

You don't support BBN then why did you quote me and start talking crap

If your brain is low on sugar please add up and go back and read your statement because why should i search your useless post

secondly am not arguing with you or trying to win an argument so wetin happen. Girl/morafucker am not in Nairaland to asslick stupid girls for there numbers by proving to them am super smart that line is for ijiats.

lastly fucck off my post!!!

Hahaha you have real comprehension issues.
Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa Begs Her State To Host Her (Video) by crackerspub: 5:58am On Jun 03, 2017
MarieSucre:

Hahaha you have real comprehension issues.

You are lonely and you serious need attention

I ain't gonna give it to you grin grin grin

Please go and die.
Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa Begs Her State To Host Her (Video) by MarieSucre(f): 10:27am On Jun 03, 2017
crackerspub:

You are lonely and you serious need attention

I ain't gonna give it to you grin grin grin

Please go and die.

Nope. You do have comprehension issues. Serious one kwanu. So you should go and die instead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ghana Actress Zynnell Zuh Shares Sexy Pics Ahead Of Her Nigeria's Film Premiere / Sylvester Madu Escapes Death In Cameroon (Photos) / The Love Triangle B/w Flavour Nabania , Sandra Okagbue & Anna Ebiere In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.